Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Left_bar_bleue0/0To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Empty To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]

Today at 10:22 am
To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  ADXoQ6j

RIO SHIHOIN

For better or worse, Rio was well-versed in the art of suppressing her emotions. Like the steel she embodied, she could close her heart off and lose herself within her responsibility. As such, when her incapacitated body was brought back alongside Hakuyou's deceased corpse, she declined the offer for her body to be healed.

There was too much to consider to rest right now. How far did the damage spread? Did her family do their best to defend their estate? What was her current responsibility now? What could she do in the aftermath? Such were the thoughts that dominated her mind, despite the visible wounds on her body.

They would likely report that she forewent any healing considering her position as Vice-Captain, but that was fine. At the moment, nothing mattered but shifting her focus on something else. Reflecting on her failure was something she could not abide.

There was still much to be done. Even if she failed, even if any attempt now felt like a meaningless excuse to overwrite her failure. Where did she go now, she wondered? She didn't know precisely, but spending her time in a hospital was not ideal. Not now.

END POST | SHIELDSWORN AEGIS

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Left_bar_bleue0/0To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Empty Re: To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]

Today at 11:03 am
To Be Alive[Rio, Igen]  Wye3c3waqz4

Alright well this wasn’t where he expected to find himself so soon. When they had spoken Igen had certainly noticed she was still injured but had presumed that Rio would get herself patched up with Second. Aaaapparently not. He probably shouldn’t have been surprised, her pride in enduring was something that had always been pretty pronounced. He definitely should have expected this.

All the same, he’d knock gently before pushing open the door to the woman’s office and pause when he noticed the blood on the floor. Not an alarming amount but well… yea even just looking at her, she was just as banged up as she had been when they last spoke. What the heck, had she juat waltzed out of second the moment he’d left!?

”Uh… Captain Shihoin….” He at the very least got that out before he noticed her staring pensively just before shed no doubt get jarred from her trance and react to his presence. He sighed.

”Theres uh…. Some blood on your floor Captain. I’m making sure that the seated officers and higher ups are treated. Couple people ignoring their wounds due to… shock.” They both knew damn well this was her pride at work.

“Captain if you’d please. I’d like to take a look at you and get you healed up.”
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 11:24 am

RIO SHIHOIN

Rio's focus was indeed drawn away from her thoughts as Igen entered her office. There was a slight pause as she turned her head, golden eyes acknowledging the light trail of blood on the floor. Did her wounds end up reopening?

Shifting her gaze toward Igen, she nodded her head. The professionalism was appreciated, but that didn't make it any less foreign. After all, she had always heard him call her Rio. Another thing she'd have to get accustomed to, she supposed. Did she refuse him on this matter? No, that would be foolishly unwise on her part.

"Most of why I've ignored healing can be attributed to my pride. That said, I'd be foolish to hold this off any longer."

Rising from her chair, she stepped forward and stood in such a position that Igen could observe and treat her wounds.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 11:34 am

Igen blinked a few times as the Captain got up and promptly just walked right up to him. Atching the much shorter woman close in and look expectantly at him. He raised his brows for a moment before giving a sheepish chuckle.

”I’m gonna need you horizontal. If you could lay down on the couch.” He instructed, gesturing to the side. Once she laid herself down he’d direct her to stay still as he closed his eyes and focused his reikaku. Thankfully he was uh… familiar with her frame. So it didn’t take long for him to identify her injuries. Ah, so she had been healed, just not completely. He sighed a bit and focused as he began to apply a kaido spell to her body. First he needed to apply just a but of anesthetic, numb her a bit as he took a moment to see if he could identify anything greivous. Major bleeds. Deep tissue damage. Anything worthy of prioritizing.

”Were you given any pain killers?”
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 11:58 am

RIO SHIHOIN

"...Understood."

Rio concealed her momentary embarrassment behind a strained smile as she followed his direction. Moving toward the couch, assuming a horizontal position. A soft exhale exited her lips as the tension in her body slowly unraveled under the effect of his Kaido. When he inquired about painkillers, Rio took a moment to recall events, providing him with a short explanation.

"A few. When I came to, I didn't allow much treatment, if any. My mind was and still is focused on the current matters at hand."

It was foolish, but her pride as a warrior rarely allowed her a moment of respite, whether to heal or relax. A stubborn aspect of her spirit, no doubt. One Igen was wholly familiar with.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 12:13 pm

Igen took a moment to survey her injuries and take a moment to get stock of the extent. Bruising heavily. Bleeds around her back and side, no fractures thankfully. But the tissue damage was pretty extensive. Most of the bleeding was at least being irigated. Since… her wounds had opened back up. Sigh.

He focused his energy and the bleeding would slowly stop. The flesh mending at a steady rate as he took a moment here and there. Peeling out a kit and pausing. ”Im going to need to get the pooled blood out before I close these up. I’ll need you to partially undress. If you like I can fetch a female member of the Second for this part.” he offered professionally.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 12:37 pm

RIO SHIHOIN

"Hm..."

As the bleeding slowly stopped, Rio awaited further instruction. She understood the process would take a little longer since she refused to be healed at the outset. As such, his next words hardly surprised her. His professional answer didn't exactly faze her, either. He was already in the process of healing her body as it were. Common sense told her that there was little issue with removing her clothes. She knew Igen took pride in his job and expected him to maintain a professional stance on the matter.

"No need. I don't mind. What parts of my clothing do you need me to remove?"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum