Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShadowZero
ShadowZero
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Meeting Of Blonde And Blue (Leona/Armina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Meeting Of Blonde And Blue (Leona/Armina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Meeting Of Blonde And Blue (Leona/Armina) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Of Blonde And Blue (Leona/Armina)

Today at 12:26 pm
"Yes, I want power." Leona calmly confirmed, mentally going back in time to her very first meeting with Reppūmaru because Armina's question had sounded a lot like what the Zankaputo spirit had asked her. There was no point in denying it or trying to hide it behind lofty-sounding rhetoric about wanting to protect others that was not entirely true. Leona did want to protect others and to do her duty as a member of the Fourth Division, but she wanted personal power too. She wanted to become strong enough to attain Bankai and she wanted to become strong enough to never again be at someone's mercy like she had been a lifetime ago when the gang of young men had tied her up and fondled her before her older siblings Leonidas and Lucia had come to her rescue.

"I want to achieve Bankai because I'm not content with having just Shikai. I want to go further than that." Leona laid out a current goal of hers. That might sound redundant considering what she had just said about wanting power, but she was not going to lie about what she wanted. The blonde truly wanted to take her skill in Zanjutsu to the next level. She wanted to do that with all of her skills, not just the one she currently favored the most.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum