Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura]

Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:49 pm
To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Bankai… so her entire game plan relied on him achieving Bankai first and foremost. Oh, poor Hōkamaru was going to bear with a lot from now on. It did spark up a memory of Noharu and Ranny making a point that there was no such thing as needing Bankai, much less that just any Shinigami could achieve it. Shura was not of that conviction.

“Sounds… simple. But I know what Armina’s made of – if that’s her fitness plan, I can have a taste,” Ranma nodded, Still, sounds like two monkeys bashing each other with random twigs they found on the ground until one of them croaks out. If, by some miracle, it worked… damn, he had a lot to reconsider. Then again- wait, brain, wait. Zoom back to when you met up with Captain Hisakawa real quick.

Fear… were you afraid of partaking in Shura’s training? Yes? Okay, would you want to run? Yes? Okay…

What if you could turn it around? What if you could turn living hell into bountiful harvest? What if you were actually rewarded for your bravery, Ranma? For your sense of exploration and curiosity?

“…” Like, he listened, but he also kinda just stood there. Shura had a thing for dramatic effects, eh? There was something all-encompassing about her voice. “… Hey…”

“… Have you seen my Shikai? It changed a bit since last time.”

POST | SIX ARMS, ONE DREAM

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Create, One Must Destroy [Ranma, Shura]

Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:15 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; -

Shura did remember his Shikai from before, it was remarkably impressive and something that allowed him to keep up with her significantly longer than most that were around his skill level. To hear that it'd changed since last time didn't surprise her, all Shikai's grow and evolve over time until one attained Bankai. "I would expect nothing less from a Zanpakuto that's being actively developed, if it had been the same as last time I would be disappointed in how much potential you'd have wasted."

Of course this wasn't the proper location to train, they were surrounded by the Rukongai District and her idea of training would require a significantly emptier area than what was around them. "However here is not where the training begins, first we meet up with Koga, then we set forth to train in a more secluded area. The idea I have for training is going to require a lot of room to be effective."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!

Last edited by Kanji Man on Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:49 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Huh… she expected it to change over time. Ranma found it a bit of a strange occurrence, but now, he’d likely have to get used to it. Good thing I still got a shit-ton of techniques in mind… he thought to himself with a giggly smile, Who knows what shape Hōkamaru will take next? Maybe a straight sword? A circle?! Maybe a fork-like swordy thing?

Possibilities were endless… oh, and Koga was going to join them, too! The dudebros could go far and wide together… but she specifically requested a larger space to initiate their campaign. It made Ranma’s brow rise a little, looking around the current District they were in. “… Whhhheeeeeereeeeee exactly, then? You lookin’ for a plateau, ‘cause I know a few…”

Don’t ask how. Something felt like Shura had a place in mind, already, but Ranma was ready to add his own tidbits of knowledge. After all, did the previous 11th study geography, or did they just follow their gut feelings?

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:31 am

The question of where was the best one to ask "The question of where was the best one to ask, but I am thinking quite far outside of the Rukongai, and preferably an area that is as flat as possible. All else that will be required will come as we train, in the meantime ensure you're well rested and prepared, because once the training starts it only stops when we physically cannot move."

Admittedly she didn't have a specific place in mind for this training, but at the same time she figured that once they got far enough away from the Rukongai then they'd have to eventually find a spot that would be suitable for her purposes even if it wasn't exactly what she wanted.

Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:47 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Flat area… huh? That sounded boring. Outside of the Rukongai? That sounded freaky! “Woah woah woah woah woah… how far outside of the Rukongai are we talking? 50s? 60s? 70s? 90s? Kusajishi? Zaraki? Fugai?”

Sounded like places he could meet… types like Captain Nagoshi again. Last time he was just in Kusajishi, he almost got mistaken for the serial killer there! He didn’t want to repeat that mistake! “Do you know someone out there, perhaps? Or are we just manhandling it on autopilot at that rate? Do… do you have family there?”

He wasn’t familiar with Shura’s family name, but then again, she knew squat about his. His wasn’t even a family name – it was just a random name his parents gave him, ‘cause they thought it sounded dangerous. ‘Violent fury’ sure said a lot about their expectations of him… yeah… a violent, furious ape was all they expected from him. Ranma spent his days in the Seireitei proving them wrong – peace and relaxation above unbridled rage and red drive. Names were dangerous.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:40 am

Shura shook her head "None of the above, we'll be going outside of the Rukongai itself, and quite far outside of it at that. The training that's required to reach a state we need to be at will require an enormous amount of room and cause an enormous amount of destruction to our surroundings. As for family, I could only hope they were caught in such an area for personal reasons that don't matter anymore."

She gave Ranma a pat on the shoulder and smirked "When we're done training, none will be able to stand against us Ranma. We'll show everyone why the Shinigami and Gotei are to be respected!"

Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 08, 2024 5:05 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Outside of the Rukongai? Holy fuck, she had actually lost her mind… enormous amount of room- what, did she plan to throw Hadō #88’s at him in quick succession? Was she planning to cast Bankais? Bankais? Would he die from this or something? He couldn’t die yet! Shit! What did he sign himself up for?! FUCK!

If anything, the true training would be ‘Survive Shura’. Oh well, as long as Koga was with them, then things looked not nearly as dim, grim, and braindead as he anticipated. But really, only time would tell if this meat-drag would actually help make them stronger, or if Shura would ultimately end up getting all three of them killed from exhaustion before they’d ever get the chance to reap the fruits of any training…

END POST | SIX ARMS, ONE BRAINCELL

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum