Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Empty Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel)

Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:32 am
Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Oh, America, how she had missed it. Well, that was half true as Sabriel could remember all too well the fact that she had once whipped a poor soul rather unpleasantly during one of her encounters here. She supposed that she had a love/hate relationship with the continent and while the Arrancar had made some friends, it had to be said that she was not overly fond of the place as a whole. There was a vibe, an arrogant one, which she did not particularly enjoy. Still, the sights were nice and the food was not all that bad either.

Today she was doing what she always tended to, browsing the stores she came across and attempting to find someone who could draw her interest. A few of the locals had seemed to be drawn to her although unfortunately had not made much of an impact on the Arrancar of Desire. She simply did not find those who lacked spiritual power to be all that interesting, with most she met barely registering on the scale, unable to harness anything. Perhaps she was being prudish but that was simply how she was.

DEVILISH DESIRES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Empty Re: Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel)

Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:03 am
Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) J7kzcz5qrj7

A clear and efficient removal.

At least it had felt as much. Cutting down hollows and evildoers was tiresome work, but neither fatigue nor complaint registered on the woman's face as she walked down the street, heading for a cafe she had located in the area that made tea the way she liked it. She was hungry as well... perhaps breakfast? She was as well put together as anyone who had just finished slaying a hollow might look. A few cuts and scuffs of her business attire, but otherwise, if you didn't look to hard, she seemed right as rain.

So long as you couldn't smell the hollow spirit energy all over her. The creature had been firing ceros left and right, even if it wasn't strong enough for her to unleash her full menace upon it, it had still proven a pain. But there was still some elation to doing it. Knowing that it would no longer be terrorizing the populace.

The smallest of smiles formed on her lips.

She was so distracted that she almost ran right into the arrancar. Had her sense of smell not picked up the scent a few moments before, and with it growing stronger, it was enough to jar her from her thoughts.

"Good morning. Could I have your name, Miss?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel) Empty Re: Information Exchange (Karin, Sabriel)

Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:52 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Ventress. Sabriel Ventress.” The Arrancar replied, smiling at the blonde haired woman who had almost ran straight into her. She briefly scanned the woman’s attire with her purple eyes, noticing the odd sign of damage. That was rather unusual and it did rather arouse the curiosity of the Arrancar. Just what had this lovely blonde been doing so early in the morning? Picking a fight with something? She detected a familiar taint, one that could probably be found on herself too if the blonde was aware enough.

“Are you alright?” She asked, nodding her head at one of the more scuffed marks of the blonde’s attire. “It looks like you have had quite an exciting morning.”

Everyone had a story and Sabriel was already finding herself becoming interested in discovering the details behind this woman’s. A part of her wondered if maybe it was an unwise move to do so if the blonde was rather keen on killing Hollows but she shrugged it off. Her curiosity always won out in the end and it was not as if Sabriel was a run of the mill Arrancar. There was no desire for carnage in her gaze, anything but.

DEVILISH DESIRES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:42 pm

She reached up and brushed a bit of dust from her outfit, those placid eyes unshifting as she kept her gaze squarely on Sabriel. "I was merely dealing with some trouble that had reared its head. Thankfully nobody was seriously injured." She stated simply enough, Dismissive of the whole affair. That said, she lightly touched her own chin thoughtfully as she regarded them.

"You're an arrancar. Not often I run into you. Do you live here?" She asked before glancing around. She wasn't all that familiar with the tendencies and migratory patterns of the creatures, but all the same she was immediately curious. After all, they seemed benevolent. Just what DID arrancar do with their time? Surely this buxom individual seemed just friendly enough to provide such context. After all, Arrancar tended to be rather strong, but not many went around cities, and she wondered if there were more. Arrancar did seem solitary, but it didn't hurt to ask.

Especially if any were....inclined to justice.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 6:51 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“No. I visit this realm more often than most of my kind but my home is Hueco Mundo.” Sabriel answered with a smile. “I find those who live here rather fascinating you see and I must admit that speaking to the locals here is a far more entertaining pastime than speaking to my own kin. Everyone here has a different story, ones that do not always include simply destruction and eating each other like Hollows tend to do.”

It might have seemed strange that she was so open but at this point, Sabriel saw no reason not to be. There was no need to lie to this woman and perhaps a little honesty would help form a bond with the lovely blonde before her. That was what the Arrancar was all about, after all, forming bonds wherever she went.

“You do not seem too bothered that I am an Arrancar. I take it that you have no issues with my kind then?” She asked curiously.

DEVILISH DESIRES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 9:27 am

It seemed her hunch had been right. That blank face betrayed nothing, but on the inside, she felt a mounting intrigue as the arrancar spoke. So they were, or at least, they claimed to be the nonviolent type. "Is that so. And what is it then, that you do here? Other than studying people. Are you some sort of ...social scientist arrancar?" She ventured. Pressing further for a bit more detail as to what exactly DID drive this strange arrancar.

"Any creature that walks this earth is capable of Justice. I consider it my duty to punish the wicked, and help nourish those with like minds and good intentions." She stated firmly, as if it were only a natural way to live one's life. Certainly, by now, Sabriel would have caught onto her ...deadpan delivery. That blank, emotionless state. And yet within her words, there was conviction and passion. She didn't know how to always express it, but she knew what she was about, at least. If perhaps coming off a bit awkward in the meantime.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 2:07 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

This woman reminded her of another, a Quincy that she met just recently. She had been just as expressionless, just as difficult to read and just as intriguing as the blonde before her now. There was so much more to humans than Arrancar in the mind of Sabriel, a depth that her own kind lacked. It drew her towards the former and always aroused the feelings of curiosity that lay deep within the violet eyed woman. Her desire for knowledge was one that could not be satiated easily nor could any other for that matter, such was the core of Sabriel.

“These days I suppose that is a fair description of me.” She replied with a smile. “I spend a great deal of time forming bonds with those who live in this realm, creating friendships and learning what it truly means to be…whole, something that is somewhat beyond the reach of my kind. I have come to make friends with many in more recent times and would like to think that I have at least somewhat found an understanding into what those here possess and I lack. There is always more to learn though, of course and I know that I will probably be searching until my time is up.”

She would add after a moment or two, pondering over the woman’s desire. “Justice? That is most certainly a noble purpose. You seek to form a band of individuals who will fight to achieve it?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 2:38 pm

Oh? What a very strange hobby to be sure. However, something in particular caught her attention in what Sabriel was saying. Certainly it was one thing to study that which one lacked, that made sense. But what made it a bit more peculiar was the woman's conclusions. On several fronts.

"No. I have no such intention to form any sort of group. Though I certainly would not be opposed to taking them under my wing. I don't have any delusion that I would be a suitable founder for such a thing. I myself am the owner of a Company that deals in medicine. I'm afraid that something so direct as a crime fighting group is not something I'm suited for." She noted flatly, a hand resting on her hip as she tilted her head slightly.

"That said. What you mentioned before. You stated that being whole is something somewhat outside of your kind's reach. What leads you to believe that?" She ventured pointedly. If Sabriel believed that being whole was out of her reach, what exactly had produced such a thought process? Or was this perhaps, simply, a feeling of hers?
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 7:32 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I am certain that you would make a fine teacher for those who wish to follow your path.” She answered with a soft smile. Justice was a lovely concept although Sabriel did not wonder just how possible it was to achieve with the realms in such a mess. It appeared that new conflicts were starting all over the place in recent times and while most Arrancar would probably thrive in such a place, that was not quite true for her. Such needless death and for what?

“I suppose after so long of attempting to regain what I am missing and being unable to do so, I have become disillusioned with the idea. The heart is what all my kind are missing and I have spent my entire life trying to regain it. By mingling with so many who resided here, I hoped that I could perhaps begin to feel again as they do. Up to a point, I suppose I have been successful and there are many who I have come to care for but there is still an…aloofness to it. As hard as I try, there is still something absent.” Sabriel added after some thought, not even certain her words made complete sense. It was a difficult topic to speak of.

DEVILISH DESIRES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 9:46 am

"Theren's no need for shallow platitudes. " She stated simply. After all, its not like Sabriel had any actual way to know whether or not she would be a good teacher. But she didn't linger on the subject. A folding of her arms under her bust as she closed her eyes and took a moment to consider Sabriel's words.

"Humans endure their entire lives sometimes unknowing if they are capable of love, or understanding what it is. Certainly many do, but more still due to circumstance or other issues, manage to never feel such a thing, or wonder if such a thing really exists." Karin asserted softly. In truth. She herself was not sure if what she felt had ever qualified as love. She had a dedication to her late Ward. She loved her. That was what she felt in her heart.

But did simply believeing such a thing make it true? There was no subjective truth. Feelings were entirely subjective, for all she knew, the sensations she experiences, even if they were incredibly powerful for her, could pale in comparison to the more pure love that others had felt. "Feelings are subjective. There is no true metric. Many humans fall in love and care deeply for something without even realizing it. and so, you to may very well have already regained your heart and fallen in love. And you simply haven't realized it yet." She stated plainly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum