Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari]

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:48 pm

Tsubine made his way back to his starting position. Tsubine twirled the handle and the liquid matched. It still moved while it spun. He readied himself and closed his eyes. He visualized the building Reiryoku and matched it with her words.
Hadō. Destructive. Big number.
Tsubine pushed his will into his Zanpakutō and held the handle outstretched, like he would launch something into the Kidō. The liquid stirred. He had a shape in his mind, and the liquid reacted to his will.

The Raikōhō hit the new shape and split around it. Tsubine was pushed back a handful of feet. He was protected from the front by a chrome circle. She launched a second one. This time, it was a different Kidō. Again, he could picture it. He could see how it was forming, but it wasn't clearing up his two shortfalls.

The circle blocked the Sōkatsui just as well, but the surface was deeply scarred and marred. It wouldn't hold up to another blast like that. He smiled and almost charged at Kaminari out of instinct, but held himself back after only advancing five steps. This time, he saw it. He saw the Reiryoku not just coming from her hands, but from other parts. Tiny slivers of Reiryoku left Kaminari's body, but the primary source was her hands. What was being emitted... it was being drawn by the spell.

The spell was a Reiryoku magnet! Tsubine's eyes opened. The blasts of force removed the damaged chunks of his Shikai's shape. He muttered behind the impacts. As the last of the barrage was about to hit, the circle changed. It wasn't just a circle on a pole. The marred shape returned to its folded shape—as this was a parasol. Tsubine held both hands onto his Zanpakutō and withstood the blast. His glasses were knocked off, his hair blew back, and his jacket briefly whipped in the wind. But he could see Kaminari. Pulling the parasol back, he finished his incantation.

Tsubine thrust his Zanpakutō forward. "Hadō One: Shō!" The energy he built up while casting extended through his Zanpakutō. He let it escape from around it, almost like he was using what J called Zanjutsu. However, he didn't form it around or in the Zanpakutō. Instead, he let the Kidō form at his sword's tip. He was able to channel more of his Reiryoku through his sword than his arm, and so he was able to put more of the Reiryoku into the world by not using it to reinforce his Zanpakutō's capabilities. And by adding the thrusting motion, he was able to channel the Kidō in a specific direction. It may have been an awkward form, but Tsubine's Kidō would reach Kaminari this time... he hoped.

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari]

Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:45 pm
Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Kaminari_PHS3-4
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Kaminari was just having the time of her life, randomly shooting off whatever kido she thought was fun in the moment. It was like she completely lost the reason why they were there and began finger-gunning Sho at Tsubine like a child playing cowboy. In that joy, though, he switched on her and some how fired a Sho back at her. It hit and sent Kaminari back onto her ass. A bit of laughter could be heard from a certain green-haired young man that had been keeping a close eye on their training. Kaminari, on the other hand, laid there sprawled out. She was recalling what the hell just happened, blinking at the sudden view of the sky.

END OF POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:15 pm

Tsubine was surprised such a thing worked. It wasn't practical at all. He was effectively sending the Kidō out like it was a cue ball and his sword the stick. But it worked nonetheless. He let Kōgin Reimei take a more formless shape again. He walked up to Kaminari and helped her to her feet. "It may not be the most conventional way to cast, but I think I've made some progress. Bet you didn't think I'd be able to do that, did ya?" Far too smug for his own good, Tsubine couldn't help but gloat a little. "I don't think I can really 'send' the Kidō yet unless I do something like that, but I think that I can understand actually casting the Kidō now."

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:59 pm
Rebirth the Edge, Part I [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Kaminari_PHS3-4
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

“DID YOU JUST POOL CUE A SHO AT ME!?” Kaminari yelled the moment he came into her vision. She was born impressed and annoyed that he could pull something like that off. She was helped to her feet and took a moment to dust herself off. Seeing and hearing that smug attitude, Kaminari scoffed, putting a hand on her hip. “… At least something in all that clicked… Just wasn’t expecting… that.” Kaminari gestured to all of him in a rather theatrical way. “And who was laughing at me?” she asked curiously, looking around Tsubine to his group of goons.

END OF POST
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum