Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade Left_bar_bleue1570/100Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade Empty Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade

Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:32 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Kaminari Hatakeyama
» Character Application: Click

» Upgrade Details: Just a Spirit Class Upgrade from 6 to 5.

I. Supporting Material

» Summary: I’m upgrading her Spirit Class because of the implemented changes to the system, combined with the fact that she has actually been a part of multiple instances of intense and dangerous combat. I would wait until after the event, but I really would rather not upgrade her skills to the new system, just to upgrade it again in a month when maybe one extra combat thread is complete.

» Threads:

Mysterious Hollow in France
This thread technically isn’t complete, but that’s not on me and it got to five pages. Kaminari utilizes numerous kido in this, which included the continuous supporting of her teammates and the heavy usage of her reiryoku in order to keep up the plethora of used kido.

Beauties and the Beast (Africatastrophe)
Against Klein and Amaranta, Kaminari utilized both her shikai and strong kido in order to attempt to defeat them.

Wolf Amongst Sheep (Africatastrophe)
Against a highly regenerative creature, Kaminari supports Igen in an intense battle, where both of them end up heavily injured and Kaminari’s reiryoku having been drained to absolute limits, even then pushing herself further through pure will.

I. Additional Information

[Anything extra to add?]

END OF UPGRADE
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade Empty Re: Kaminari Spirit Class Upgrade

Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:48 pm
[adm]
Approved.
[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum