Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Working Hard! (Hono/Momo)

Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:16 pm

Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 141

Hono would exhale a little bit, looking at Momo. "Well. I'd love to train with you~ So I'll be back out here to train with you if that's okay!" The Shinigami gave a light smile. "I'll bring you some food as a thank you~" Though Hono wasn't sure if Momo wanted money for her services, that could come up for later. The pink-haired girl was excited to get back to training, she had stopped being so busy with everything, so she wanted to get back into training~

Fiesty wasn't a new term, she had been called that pretty often, so Hono would chuckle, and nod in agreement. "I get that a lot" She stepped closer to Momo. "You can always show me how to do these cool spells~ I only know what the academy taught me. So my knowledge is basic!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:56 am
Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Hinamori.Momo.full.1514580
MOMO HINAMORI

“I’ll be happy to help you out.” The ex Lieutenant answered with a smile. “Just pop by when you have some free time and I’ll see what I can do. Don’t worry about payment or anything although the thought of sharing a nice meal does sound rather nice. To be honest with you, part of the reason I do it is just so that I can get a bit of social interaction. I live a quiet life these days and it’s nice to have a little company from time to time.” She was trying to get back into being a social butterfly again but after going through so much, it was easier said than done.

Listening to Hono’s other comments, Momo would briefly ponder. “Ah, so you’re still a rookie, huh? Well, I’ll definitely be able to find something to teach you then. There are plenty of spells out there and if you work hard enough, maybe you’ll be able to start making your own. I’m getting ahead of myself though. Basics first.”

Tilting her head, she’d then ask, looking at Hono a little more deeply. “There’s a sweet soul underneath the feistiness though, right? Before I teach someone, I like to make sure that their heart is in the right place.” Given Hono’s approach regarding the man just now, perhaps there was a touch of concern still within the brunette.

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:43 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 141

Hono was hoping Momo wasn't the picky type, Hono often made spicy dishes, though she would make sure to tone it back until she learned Momo's sense of taste, then the woman would get more personalized dishes! It was a great chance for Hono to flex her cooking abilities~

"Well. Rookie with Kido. I'm the ninth seat of my division! I use binding quite a bit of course, but also some fireballs. I wanna get better as a Shinigami overall. So I should start with Kido!"

The Shinigami would listen to what Momo said, she wanted to make sure Hono was a good person. "Well of course. I'm... well a big mom. My brother and sister are spoiled by me, and I work to ensure the people who can't fight are protected..."

Coding in Template By:
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:34 am
Working Hard! (Hono/Momo) - Page 2 Hinamori.Momo.full.1514580
MOMO HINAMORI

“Ninth Seat? That’s quite an achievement. Congratulations.” The brown eyed woman replied with a smile. “Kido is a great place to start if you want to improve and I’ve got a nice firing range in my back garden that you can use to test your aim. Sometimes the neighbours get a little stressy with me but I’m always able to calm them down. Don’t worry, I’ll have you casting spells that you never dreamed of in no time, if you’re willing to put the time into practice. That’s what it comes down to in the end, like any other skill.”

It was important for Momo to hear Hono’s sincerity when she spoke about her reasons for wishing to become stronger and she nodded her head. “That’s more than good enough for me and as long as protecting others is your goal then I’ll always be here to help you train and become stronger.”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:32 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 130

Hono would listen carefully to what Momo said about Kido. With how her Kido was currently she was pretty excited to get better at Kido, there was so much she could learn to improve, and this Momo lady seemed very kind. "Firing range? Sounds fancy~" She chuckled. "I take training seriously~ So I'll make sure to be your best student!" Hono put her all into everything she did. No matter how small Hono made it a competition to bust her ass.

"Well~ You will see me soon!" Hono would look at Momo, before waving and turning and walking backwards. "Thanks a ton, miss Momo~" She had a dumb little smile, happy to have met the woman, and (un) fortunately for Momo, Hono was gonna be hard to get rid of.

Coding in Template By:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum