Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)

Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:24 am
Rangiku had paged for the shinigami she had put personal time into having sparing matches with. He had grown a pretty large amount in a relatively short time and since she had been the one to recommend his promotion that meant she was the one who's going to promote him. He was going to be the new 13th Seay of the 8th division. He was growing, but he still had alot of room to push forward. She had decided she's going to promote him in person.

She usually did this as a way to make it more personal. In her opinion it was a good thing to have personal connections amongst a division. It was a boon to have people be close among one for the most part, but some other divisions probably wouldn't fully agree with that idea. Not that she really cared what others thought though. The red head had sent for Ranma to report to her office, but she had gave a fake reason for him to show up. She had told them it was going to be another talk about the complaints he gets from time to time.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty Re: Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)

Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:12 pm
Promotion (Rangiku/Ranma)  DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Listen… between his last training episode with Ranny, and his seasonal scolding episode from the ever-bonking Beetle, Ranma had actually made an active attempt at cutting down his… what do you call it? Urges? Instincts? Habits? The paranormal force that drove him to get into trouble at almost every turn? The magnetic pull towards making more holes in the barracks than needed?

And then, he baked pancakes with Erica. The love of his life was, as always, a master at bringing Ranma to his happy place – a world of tranquil and freedom from the oppressive masses that just wanted to scold his every move… listen, he knew he had some quirks, but he wasn’t that troubling to deal with, right? Ranny? Right?

Either way, when he got the summons, his eyes had red lines all over – what in the Soul King’s rectum did he do now?! Big, fat, heavy steps stomped towards her office, echoing louder and louder as he got closer and closer to her door – Ranny knew exactly who was about to waddle in-

*FLIP!*

“BULLSHIT! I AIN’T DONE NUTHIN’!” he expressed with a tone of seriousness that he hadn’t shown before – his character was being smeared, after all, and he wasn’t having any of it! “On your mighty cushions, I’m an innocent reaper! Who complained now? Was it Beetle?! I thought we were cool now – I swear, next time I see her, I’ll bite her! Like a cookie! *CHOMP*”

“… She prolly even tastes like one, don’t you think? I don’t know, she kinda just has cookie vibes all around her. Nothing beats cherry mochis, though!”

POST | 13 IS NOT AN UNLUCKY NUMBER

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:46 am
Rangiku would watch the display as he came into the room as she already began to second guess her decision. She was beginning to wonder if she had made the right decision. She briefly considered a lecture before sending him back out, but she would shoot a glare at him before looking at the chair across from her. On the other side of her desk.

Rangiku liked to keep her office clean, and she didn't want his temper tantrum to ruin that for one. For two she needed him to prove that he could act like an adult for official business. She would keep the glare up before she would speak to Ranma directly.

"Ranma, is that the way for someone I recommended to act? Take a seat, now."

She would speak with a bit of disappointment in her voice. When she tells him to take a seat she's stern as she waits for hime to sit down across from her. Watching him she was beginning to work out the way she was going to tell him he was the 13th seat of this squad.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:25 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

*Yip*

Ranma’s entire body language stiffens up with that sharp, soul-cutting glare from Ranny- I mean, Vice-Captain Matsumoto. He quickly noticed the chair, and the fact that her demanding, daggering eyes told him a very direct order.

Mother. Fucking. Sit.

And that, he did. Nice and tightly, he took a seat on the other side of her desk, his hands nervously clenched and rested on his knees as his gaze hits the floor in a strong wave of shame. Once again, she rebuked his behavior as unfit and incomparable for a Shinigami of her recommendation – his actions were ultimately painting a bad image on her sense of judgement, and it dawned on him like getting a 2-ton dumbbell dropped on his shoulders. “… S-Sorry… my deepest apologies…” he apologized with shivering eyes, “I-I just got a little… n-no, never mind. No excuses- I have no excuses! Please forgive me…!”

He'd almost bonk his face on the desk with the low, low bow he did, but he was genuinely regretful of his entrance and chaotic behavior. He just hoped his big sister figure would find it in her heart to not be so tough on him like this… but he also didn’t know yet the responsibility she was about to reveal to him. A Seated member of the Gotei United’s 8th Division…

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:18 am
Rangiku would watch the display as she wad glad she still had the ability to make her squadmates scared. She didn't bring it out all the time, but it could be very useful in getting energetic members to quiet down. She watched him lower his head as she smiled lightly. Deciding was now the time to let him know that he's getting promoted.

"Ranma"

She would speak as she wanted him to look up at her. She needed him to show respect before she would promote the younger shinigami. He hadn't actually got any complaints In awhile, but she figured this is the best way to get him here and keep him a bit humble. If he were to pick up his head and look at her she'd smile and speak.

"Congratulations, after a little bit of thinking we've made the decision to make you the 13th seat of our division."
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:45 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

His name was spoken up. Ranny’s tone hadn’t changed – shit, did he just blow his last chances of ever getting a Seat? Just like that? His reckless entry, his almost comical sense of wtf-ism… it did him so dirty in the end! He was ready to curse himself to oblivion for blowing his chance this fast when his panicking gaze met her sharp eyes… as she smiled.

“… Huh?”

He was genuinely dumbfounded for the next 5-6 seconds before registering what she just said. His eyes blinked, then sparkled with a deep echo of hope. “I… I’m a 13th Seat now? Wait, t-this isn’t a prank, is it?”

He… he wanted to pinch his cheek. Hell, he did pinch his cheek, but this wasn’t a dream. She sounded adamant. His body was visibly… shivering. Of course it was – he was beyond just overjoyed, he was astonishingly hyped. “T-This… this is lit! I mean, this is epic! Auntie, I’m moving up the ladder – are ya proud of me!?” he jubilated out in the air to his dead aunt and uncle, hoping that they were watching him from the cycle of souls. He felt like wiping off a tear from his eye.

“… Wait, 13th? Isn’t that an unlucky… ah, never mind. Hey, Hōkamaru, did ya hear that – I got a promotion!” he spoke up excitingly, holding his sheathed Asauchi to his face… and no answer. Oh well, words mattered little between the two – he’d rub his face on the sheathed blade lovingly, anyway. “Awww, I know you’re happy for me, Hōkamaru~ You don’t have to say anything – we’re partners, after all…”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:19 am
"No, 13th seat Gekiretsu, this is not a prank."

She'd speak to him as she had been the one to talk to Rose about it. She didn't decide the seat number, but one thing she did recommended was not putting him above Noharu. A part of her still felt a bit inferior to the blonde as she was stronger than Rangiku. The only difference is Rangiku has so much experience in the Vice Captain role. She has been one for hundreds of years at this point.

Listening to the excitement in him made her a bit happy. Seeing up and coming shinigami share excitement for the job made her reminisce about the time in the academy. She had truly enjoyed teaching there, but she felt that she needed to be back in the gotei. To assist where she is able to.

"Yes, Ranma, you have improved rapidly. You need to take your duties as the 13th seriously. Including improving your relationship with some of the unseated in this division."
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:39 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Damn… it felt surreal. He actually had a Seated position now – numbers be damned, he was a Seated member of the 8th Division now! What a time to be alive… but…

A shiver ran down his spine the moment she uttered his last name. Ah yeah, everybody in the Gotei United had last names, and it was proper formality to address others by their last names, especially after their ranks. Still, in the eyes and ears of Ranma, Gekiretsu was a bad name – he had to give them some last name to refer to him as, so he was hasty back when he joined the Shin’o Academy and just used the last name his parents gave him.

He wished he could retract that decision now. He wished he could turn back in time and tell his past self [‘Hey, by the way, fuck last names – just say your name is Ranma… Ranma. Ranma Ranma. They’ll understand.’] Last names weren’t just decoration… they had power. All names did, in some way.

“Including improving your relationship with some of the unseated in this division.”

“Oh.” Ranma caught the implications – after all, he’d not been the easiest to deal with among his colleagues. How would they react to his promotion, too? Shit, if they’d lose their shit… nah, he wasn’t that disliked! He thought he’d been quite a helpful fella lately! He’d even gotten his face caved in a couple times when the squad had been bullied by the likes of Shura and Armina- woe to the next Squad 4 member who would visit them!

“… I think I have a lot of people to apologize to.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:21 pm
"Apologies will certainly help you out. However do remember that actions speak much louder than words will. This is something that you need to show and not tell, okay Ranma?"

Truthfully his reputation had gotten a but better. It wasn't nearly as bad as just a couple months ago. That's also one of the reasons he managed to get the promotion anyway. She leaned back in her chair as she sighed. He should know where his office will be so she doesn't need to show him that. Once he fully makes good with his peers he has potential to do really well as an officer.

"Ranma, you've came along way already. Continue growing and trying to become better. It'll serve you well in the long run."
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:30 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Hmh… I mean, Ranma understood the assignment. Prove himself to be useful and helpful to his now, technically, subordinates… right? A word of apology alone wouldn’t do shit, anyway – in fact, it’d likely piss them off even further. So… actions. Yeah, responsible and cohesively helpful actions – stop shooting holes through ceilings in your sleep, and stop drinking all the good juice at parties!

Even as he was, pretty much, knocking himself down internally, Ranny still had words of encouragement to him – simple but powerful words of advice. Continue growing. Always become better. It’d be a pain over time, but in the end… he’d achieve all of his dreams if he hung onto it.

“… Yeah, you’re right! I can do this…” he hyped himself up, even leaping a bit on his toes, “I’ll go apologize to them, y’know, bring the news to the others. Then I’ll make sure to prove that I can be the best fuckin’ 13th Seated Shinigami ever!”

Skidaddling towards the door, he’d quickly turn around as if remembering something: “Oh yeah, first off – I wanna apologize to you, Ranny. Uh… I never really got used to calling you by your last name.” Simply put, Ranny was just too good of a nickname to let up, but… manners were, like, half his issues at the moment. Never too late to start.

“Also sorry for constantly trying to bump into your chest back when I joined – I kinda had a crush on you. Now, you’re just kinda like a naggy older sister I can’t live without.”

… Okay, did he need to say that now? It didn’t even matter anymore – his heart belonged to someone else now. Maybe there was such a thing as too much apologizing, Ranma-

“I should go apologize to Koga, too… he got beat up last night because of my big, fuckin’ mouth…” he began mumbling all the sins he needed to repent for as he strolled out through the door, never to be seen again until the plot demanded it…

Which would be very soon, hopefully.

END POST | 13 IS NOT AN UNLUCKY NUMBER

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum