Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Empty A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi]

Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:26 am
A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Anytime Natsumi opened her phone, it was to call a friend or see something funny. When she got a text from Stella, she thought it might be a back-up call, a picture, a video, or just to say hello. When she saw it was a picture, she expected something nice. She was not expected a picture of Stella, herself, hurt… beaten. Attacked. It had been a very long time since Natsumi felt a true rage, but in that moment, she would not have had trouble taking a life… Just like old times…

After finally getting the call that Stella was back in the City of Light, Natsumi was only held up by the fact that she had to work. Since she just started her job, she couldn’t just call off. The moment her shift was over, however, Natsumi made her way to the hospital immediately. She took no time at all to find out where Stella’s room was. Upon arriving at her friends door, she hesitated walking in. She worried about what she would see, the severity of injuries, whether Stella would even be awake. Taking a deep breath, Natsumi opened the door to check on her friend.

"Stella? Are you awake?"

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Re: A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi]

Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:36 am
Stella was in fact awake. She was sitting up in the bed appearing to be reading something but she would put it down and move the book over to the table beside her bed. She was bandaged up, and didn't look as bad. As she sat she'd look over to Natsumi with a weak smile before looking back down at her hands. Ashamed that she's made so many people worry about her. She truly felt bad for the situation.

"S...sorry for making you worry about me, Natsumi. I was supposed to be the one to worry about you."

She'd speak honestly as if she was even just a little bit stronger. She could have turned that fight around and potentially avoided injuries. However that isn't what happened and this is the outcome of Stella being to weak still. She thought she had been making good progress, but obviously she was still nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:07 am

Natsumi slowly stepped into the room. Her eyes were wide, in shock, as she looked at Stella’s wounds and how bandaged up her friend was. Natsumi could feel her own heart begin to race, both in anger about what happened to Stella and in an old memory… Natsumi sat down in the guest chair beside Stella’s bed.

“Don’t,” Natsumi shook her head. “You’re the one hurt, so you’re the one gettin’ worried about ‘ere. I’m fine. Ain’t got no injuries… I-I… Um… I got the picture. Ain’t ever expected nuthin’ like that. I can’t explain to you how pissed off I was.”

There was something new happening here, specifically in how Natsumi was talking. That cheerful joy that often made her come off as childish, and maybe even a little dumb wasn't happening. “So, what’d the doc’s say about y’er injuries?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Friend in Need [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:34 am
Stella felt bad that she had caused anger in her more innocent friend. There was something child like about Natsumi, but she wasn't sure if that was her looking at the girl almost like a younger sister at this point? Afterall she saw her most days as they lived in the same place so it was like the woman was always around. She'd look down at her hands as she looked at the wraps.

"They said I'll be back to my gull self in a day or two. Said it could have been alot worse."

Stella would speak out honestly about the stuff the doctor had said. She felt no need to lie to the woman, but she did feel a little bad it may be a couple of days before she gets to see Natsumi back at the apartment. She was looking forward to being back in there again though. Surely it would beat a hospital bed. Stella realized seeing the woman had made her calm down a bit more. She appreciated such a friendly, high energy person to be around.

"Once I'm back though I wanna make you dinner to pay you back for that breakfast okay?"

Stella would try to lighten up the mood as she would flash a smile to the woman in the chair. The smile wasn't the usual care free smile Stella usually had. There was an underlying sadness behind her eyes as she looked towards Natsumi. Not something the red head was able to control on her own.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:05 pm

"I bet when you come back Natasha’ll have a whole feast waitin’ for ya, so you ain’t gonna have to do nuthin’ like that. You gonna be needin’ time to heal up,” Natsumi said with some joy returning to her, but not much. Her mind still went to whoever dared hurt Stella, the desire to harm them back fueling her rage.

Seeing Stella smile, Natsumi did push up a smile of her own, but neither of their smiles were as bright as they used to be. No one liked scaring their friends, and no one liked having their friends get hurt. “Stella, I'ma be needin' ya to tell me the truth now... Who did this?” Natsumi finally asked, bluntly, holding back an angry tone.

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:12 am
Stella would hear the tone in her voice as ehe could feel the older sister feeling gnawing on the back of her mind. Should she tell Natsumi who the person was or what they look like? She wasn't entirely sure if it would be a good idea or not to share the description of the woman with Natsumi. It easnt thsf she didn't trust Natsumi, and in reality it was the opposite. She did trust Natsumi, but what she didn't trust was the ability to not fall into her emotions and get herself hurt.

"If I'm going to tell you. Promise me you're not going to go do anything dangerous okay?I don't know their bame either. Just what they look like."

She would look at the woman in front of her as she waited for the promise. Holding her pinky up hoping to lighten the mood slightly, and she wanted to show the girl she was being serious about the promise. Stella really couldn't live with herself if anyone got hurt on her behalf.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:04 pm

Natsumi immediately nodded. It was just a quick, serious nod. She had absolutely no intention to keep this promise, not this time. This was too much. Natsumi was going to find who did this to Stella and force them to apologize, or kill them. Natsumi could not be sure of her mindset by the time she found the culprit.

“I promise,” Natsumi said. Natsumi raised her pinky and curled it around Stella’s in the pinky promise that Stella needed to see from her. It caused Natsumi to feel guilty, but whether or not it was guilty enough to stop her… "Who did it?"

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:08 am
Stella would look at the woman and felt the pinky wrap around hers. She hoped that Natsumi wouldn't lie to her about this, but she wasn't entirely sure. They were good friends and Stella looked at her like a little sister. However, they hadn't know each other all that long so she could be the type to lie to Stella. She'd take a deep breath before recounting what the shinigami had looked like.

"Just a little shorter than me, green hair, a ninja mask, and rather small. Seems more athletic than her build lends to."

Stella talked about what she could from the green haired demon. She wasn't sure what that technique with the fire was but she knew it boosted her up quiet a bit. As Stella thought about it she wondered if it was possible for quincy to use something like that.

"I'm not sure where she went after she dropped me at the village though. She said she has nothing to do with the gotei so she could be anywhere."
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:38 pm

Natsumi thought that might have been all she needed to find this person. So, green hair, ninja appearance, petite, and likely a rogue shinigami. How many people could fit that description? Natsumi gave a smile, though it was a forced one.

“I getcha, I getcha… I’m glad you’re okay, Stella,” Natsumi stood up and moved over to Stella, giving the woman a gentle hug. “I’m sorry I can’t stay for long. I’m havin’ to get back to work, and since I’m knew, I ain’t wantin’ to piss none of my bosses off.”

With a curt nod, Natsumi turned and began walking out of the room. "You get better soon," Natsumi said and then left. With her back to Stella, she let the anger return, and that anger showed in the form of wide eyes and a sadistic smirk.

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:11 am
Stella would try to give Natsumi a hug before she left. However it seems the younger lady had some work she was going to try to do. All Stella could do, was hope that Natsumi doesn't end up getting herself into trouble. There was nothing she could do about it either way so she sat silently and lonely in her room. She had people coming in and out pretty much all day. It seems she can finally relax a bit. Lying down into the bed she'd sigh as she'd look up. Hoping for no nightmares this time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum