Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  Empty The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:27 pm
The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

The hour of reckoning was near. Amaranta had committed to a statement she knew full well was a lie, but since she was far too prideful to admit that to her boss, she decided to carry on with it as though it were the genuine truth. Indeed, as far as Khaana was concerned, Vanyel was her boyfriend. Of course, to ensure that she didn't look stupid, she texted Vanyel ahead of time as she prepared herself in her room.

The text read as follows:

[4:30:24]: So, uh... I told my boss about ya. Told her u were the one who told me how to cook. Also told her u were my boyfriend. Sorry about that one. Ya mind doin' me a solid and pretendin' to be my man for a day? Promise to make up for it ya when we meet again. How's training me and showin' off ur martial arts sound? <3

Hoping that he would accept, Amaranta sighed softly as she wore an expression of confidence. Of all the courses she wanted this day to follow, looking stupid was the worst-case scenario. Now, with an appropriate set of clothing she found acceptable, she readied herself, exited the house after Khaana, and opened a Garganta as the woman accompanied her.

In short order, they were at his house now, a comfy little place in Japan. Nothing much to scoff at, but then, a house was a house. As long as you were fed and clothed, who cared? Anyway, for the first time, rather than kicking his door down, she politely knocked at it with a playful grin creasing her lips.

"Babe, it's me, Amaranta. I brought my boss for a visit. She says she wanted to meet ya."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  Empty Re: The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:44 pm
The Cat Who Cried Boyfriend[Amaranta, Khaana, Vanyel]  J7mmc8gxre7

Under normal circumstances, perhaps Khaana would have behaved a little differently. Perhaps not quite pushed this whole shindig so far.

Oh the lie? Yea she fucking knew this cat didn't have no goddamn boyfriend. At least she didn't imagine that would be the case. At least not in the literal sense of the word. Did she believe that amaranta might be stringing some guy along under the pretense of the two of them beating the tar out of eachother? Sure. And perhaps if Amaranta had attempted a different angle she would have not been so incredulous. But teaching her to cook? That was a bit too odd for a hookup reason and Khaana had immediately grown suspicious.

After all, Amaranta was not so pedestrian. Some pretty guy teaching her to cook and they wound up dating? That sounded downright cute and romantic. It was riDICULOUS. It was a kind of story that was so adorable that it seemed absurd on the big cat.

Soooooo why was she doing this?

Because well, what if it WAS true? Or rather, what if Amaranta was misunderstanding a situation? Plenty of times the feline had shown her own limited understanding of huma culture, and so there was .... a non-insignificant portion of her that did worry if perhaps Amaranta was....terrorizing some poor guy into some weird situation that she considered dating. And frankly, she only grew more concerned the longers this went on. After all, Amaranta wasn't really the lying type. She was too proud for that. So what WAS going on? The entire way, she kept up a calm guise, making small talk, but as they got closer and closer to their destination, Khaana began to get concerned.

This was.... not a bad place. It was nothing like any of her penthouses, but it still seemed like a real house and not some shed dressed up for Ama's purposes. Was she for real taking her to some dude's house? And all the more, she furrowed her brows as she watched Amaranta knock instead of just letting herself in. What the fuck had she missed?

"You know you can just call me Khaana, you don't have to keep introducing me as your boss." She added. Not that it had ever bothered her before, but something about being shown to Ama's boyfriend as 'her boss' felt a little off. JEsus what kinda dude was going to walk out of there? Some kinda bodybuilder? An Arrancar? She could not for the life of her even imagine what her type was, and she watched intently, her Reikaku tense and alert as she felt the guy making his way towards the door. Thank god she hadn't chosen to go fancy. She had almost brought her fur lined jacket, but she figured a more lax look would be safer. Just a nice loose jacket and cargo pants, the faintest hint of a tank top under the jacket, and of course an eyepatch to cover her missing eye. No real 'casual'-ing that up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum