Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira]

Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:30 am
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Ress-banner2
Safira | Seven Heads

She shook her head at Kizuna's suggestion. They could certainly continue the process but Safira understood what the fused hollow said. She was temperamental but in the same position, Safira would be much the same.

"There is nothing to be gained by repeating it here besides becoming more familiar with the fusion."

It would need to be done in a situation where Safina could achieve those results that she sought.

"This empty space is indeed lacklustre for one that embodies our ideals. To destroy and change the world in our own image, and I will not merge indefinitely with you to give her the time to do so. Therefore, we would require an environment where she could cultivate that uninhibited for as much time as she had."

THE WORLD THAT IS | END POST

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:42 am
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Yeah, that makes sense to me."

Kizuna was fine not pushing things any further than they needed to for now. After all, if she was that temperamental and bitchy, she didn't need to go forcing things. But Safira was right, they'd need somewhere to actually develop that without just obliterating everything.

"Well, you got two options there. We try in Hueco Mundo, which might still be bad. Or, we throw down in the garganta. But I don't know how safe that is even for someone like us combined."

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:51 am
Safira | Seven Heads

"I like the sound of that but I can think of a much more suitable stage that will become available in the near future."

She gave a small cackle as the idea played out in her head of releasing Safina onto the world but even that had an extent to which she was comfortable with. That thing took the core of them both and boiled it down to its essence. It was not Safira's ideal but Kizuna's as well.

"I would be most curious to see how our fused form interacted when given the Soul Society as her playground. Don't you think so, Kizuna?"

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:57 am
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] - Page 3 L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Psh, Soul Society, eh? Yeah, that sounds damn good to me."

Kizuna gave a wide grin and a thumbs up, perfectly content to burn the whole of Soul Society to the ground if that was how they were doing it. Hell, if anything, it'd be a pretty fun time.

"So when we heading up there? I got time to get a few drinks and ready up? Or should I go pack my bags now?"

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:09 am
Safira | Seven Heads

"Very soon, you will have some time for leisure. However Kizuna, do not think that I'm finished with you just yet."

Her additional heads loomed as she said that, she would dismiss the arrancar when she was done with her. Kizuna did make a valid point earlier and Safira was going to be refine this aspect of her soul until she was satisfied.

"I am going to use you until your stamina expires, our first fusion seems content enough to enjoy her own existence, and I will know the limitations to how long you can endure my soul. In duration together and instances."

She explained to the other hollow. Safira had every intention of refining Beri'ah and what better specimen than the first one to receive her blessing. There could be some complaints raised but Safira would be very disappointed if the idea of being tested to the limit put her off. It would be a touch hypocritical in her mind for Kizuna to preach about progress and not be willing to surrender herself for this purpose.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum