Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Empty Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:29 am
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Ress-banner2
SAFIRA | SEVEN HEADS

Magnificence in the flesh. She had emerged as a divine looking entity from her recovery, her apotheosis, but Safira needed to familiarise herself with this new state to the finest detail. She was not a rash woman or the type to run into something recklessly. It is why she sat on the marble throne with her hollow form on complete display.

She had not sealed it since she emerged and she would not for now until she was satisfied. It was a new frontier after all.

The ink black reiatsu gave the room a sickly look. Filling dim space with what looked like glowing black and green liquid that obscured the walls and the floor. Dripping from the ceiling as it was her territory, her temple, and to enter was to put oneself at her mercy.

It was like a trance with her eyes closed in peaceful slumber, her mind was focused within but her mutant body was keen to any kind of disruption. The slightest change of temperature or movement would rouse her.

THE WORLD THAT IS | END POST

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Gamma_Signature
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Empty Re: Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 pm
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

Get a load of this shit. Kizuna had hardly seen anything of her good serpentine pal, and then all of a sudden she showed back up with some hot new look? Did Safira think she wouldn't wanna check in and get a look? After all, this was growth at its most fundamental. Evolution!

That was why, with all her usual swagger, Kizuna waltzed right in, undeniably impressed at the sight before her. Of course, she hadn't dressed up for the occasion or anything, she was still wearing her usual indecent swimwear, but why would she wear anything else? It was very freeing.

"Damn, girl. You're looking good, how'd you get that bod?"

Of course, even in spite of her tone, the genuine fascination was undeniable in Kizuna's tone, to say nothing of how obvious it was in her gaze. She was studying Safira carefully, with an intensity she rarely displayed.

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:20 pm
SAFIRA | SEVEN HEADS

"My my, not an ounce of regard for how I am faring before immediately turning me into the object of your fascination, Kizuna."

The edges of her mouth raised in the slightest hint of a smile. The kind of smile that came from seeing a child do something foolish but because of their age, it was cute. Her eye opened and the serpentine heads all looked towards the other hollow in unison to put the attention on her eightfold.

Her reiatsu changed the atmosphere of the room now that she was awake with a fresh torrent of black-green mist scaling the walls and dripping from the ceiling in a drizzle. Safira did not entertain her with an answer, she controlled the pace of this discussion and would answer in her own time. Not when Kizuna asked.

"And yet you still appear exactly the same as when I left you, down to the garments."

She worded it like an observation of a fact rather than an stab at the other woman's pride. It could accomplish both regardless.

Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADFaith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Faith Reborn [Kizuna, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:45 pm
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Well, if you weren't doing alright, you wouldn't be sittin' pretty on that throne, would you?"

Of course, the mention of Kizuna having not grown at all wasn't lost on her. If anything, it made her constant cocksure grin fall into something a bit more sour, a thin line cutting across her features. Even her eyes had thinned slightly, as if her gaze was a bit less kindly.

"Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on some other people. Progress isn't just for one person, you know. The status quo is a villain everyone fights, and I'm happy to help them all."

She didn't say that out of any genuine altruism, or perhaps she did. Such morals were beyond the measure of a creature like Kizuna, whose focus on the nature of growth, on culling stagnation, was more akin to a force of nature than any set of beliefs.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:03 pm
SAFIRA | SEVEN HEADS

So very true. She was an observant one and it did make her smile grow into a proper grin that Kizuna could deduce just how things must be for her. Still, could she be faulted for entertaining even the slightest bit of concern? She would be very worried for the arrancar if all was not well in her life, maybe that was the case. It was always a pleasure to make Kizuna frown and lose her assured attitude.

"You're correct, and how charitable of you. I just hope you're not becoming complacent. I enjoy cultivating others but a philanthropist needs to balance what comes and goes. If you spend too much time looking at other crops, your own might start to wither."

Safira wasn't going to lecture her too much though. She was more than confident that Kizuna could understand the morale of whatever story was told.

"So tell me, your fascination with my evolution, is it seeking what I have attained for yourself?"

That choice of word was intention. She did not perceive what changes she had undergone as evolution. Such a crass way to describe the extent that she had changed. She was above those that clawed to evolve into something greater. She ascended into her own realm high above.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:39 pm
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

Kizuna understood what Safira was saying. She even agreed with it, otherwise what was even the point of her being alive? She hungered for that power too, how could she not? Evolution couldn't be sated until it had achieved universal domination, and she was far from that point in her life.

"Of course. Anyone'd be stupid if they didn't want to reach that level. Or maybe just suicidal. Same thing, I guess."

With a shrug, Kizuna simply bit one of her nails as she thought about the sight before her, contemplated the form Safira had taken on. This was something she surely could have matched, given enough time, but the question was how much time? How much effort? Brute forcing it was something she could do, sure, but was that worth it?

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:07 pm
SAFIRA | SEVEN HEADS

Well this was delightful, and Safira would happily continue talking while the other could only stare in adoration for something she didn't understand. The writhing snake that splashed and crawled over the ground was no more, she would erect a small shrine in honour of the Empty-Hearted one for his role in this growth.

However, she did have more important matters for now.

"It is fortunate that you and I are of same mind then. Progress is not for one so I feel inclined help you. However, our relationship has been a fickle one in our time together and if you would like me to commit to you... Well, I'm sure you understand."

She was so fascinated to see how this played out. While the other woman was busy trying to comprehend what kind of hollow she was, Safira wanted to see the gears turn while Kizuna weighed up the path offered with the one she was on.

On one hand, she could reject it and continue to flounder around in a swimsuit. On the other hand, Safira's own opinion on evolution was that it took the path of least resistance. Creatures evolved in response to a need and it didn't waste time, the weak just died off and the ones with the means continued on.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:59 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Woah, now. I don't think it's been fickle. I've spent most of my time around here, and I keep an eye on the people who stop in. You think I just let that nerd in the suit fuck me for funsies? I don't share notes with just anyone."

It was one thing to point out Kizuna had failed to really accomplish much growth in recent times, that was just a true statement, and she wouldn't argue with it. But when it came to matters of her involvement, well, that was a totally different matter.

"Not to mention all that shit I did over in Africa. Not just anyone was going around softening up the defenses around there, keeping tabs on how good they were. Just 'cause I don't come around kissing your toes doesn't mean I'm not putting in the work."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:32 am
SAFIRA | SEVEN HEADS

"At your convenient leisure. Lets not misrepresent it, Kizuna. While we both enjoy fruit from our relationship, you should be well aware the liberties you've been able to enjoy. A freedom to come and do as you please that is unorthodox for a hollow."

Safira arrogantly placed herself above the hollow values that defined her kind. Serving her had nothing to do with who the bigger hollow was. It was everything to do with Safira being her.

Her hands came up in front of her to present the argument. Though she didn't need to say much more. Kizuna made it her home but she did not serve her, in the world of hollows one did not live in Las Noches without serving its King. Let alone the matter that Africa still required her to assist, and Kizuna's reason for being there was motivated by self-interest rather than representing Safira's own.

"Not that I'm complaining but my terms are clear, I hope, if you would like me to take you to a new height."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:11 pm
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"I think it's pretty worth it though, isn't it? Freedom lets me pay attention to things that'd be outside your usual watch."

She did believe that, but that didn't mean Kizuna thought Safira would really care about it. No, this was becoming the exact kind of situation she'd tried to avoid with this woman. But maybe she'd gotten a little too comfortable.

"But, I guess you're a little more dangerous than before. Lot more dangerous, actually. Fine, I guess I can swear allegiance or however you'd prefer we play that game. I've thought I'm getting pretty close to my peak, anyway. Let's see if you can't drag me over the line."

Kizuna had already started considering possible candidates to feed herself to, in fact. The notion that she could have a little bit more juice before the end was fine with her.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum