Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama)

Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:18 am
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

“Those jobs don’t particularly suit my skills nor my experiences.” Kalama would reply honestly. “Violence has been something that I’ve almost grown up with and I suppose it could be said that it’s been ingrained in me. Whether it’s been for the sake of survival, profit or revenge, my path has always been a bloody one. A life without it sounds alien to me now and I don’t know if I could live that kind of existence. When I joined the Gotei, my mentor used my desire to cause bloodshed to hook me in and I guess even now, I still am.”

She hadn’t thought about such things for a long time and as she took yet another sip of her drink, Kalama briefly mused about her life. What else did she have to show for it other than causing harm to others? An assassin was what she was trained to be, what she thrived at and honestly? What she enjoyed. In the back of her mind, she knew that one day it would all catch up to her but for now, all she could do was follow on the path that had started walking over a millenia ago.

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama)

Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:21 pm
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 LilithB_Header1
Lilith Blake

As Kalama explained her situation, the waiter came with what she ordered and she began to sip at it, enjoying the actual flavor over the numbing that came with alcohol. Lilith sighed, feeling bad for the girl and this wretched path she was on.

“I wonder what would have come of your life if anyone had ever shown you a kinder hand,” Lilith mused out loud, looking over the crowds. “I have always seen violence as a reaction to fear and anger, and those who get used to it have been forced into that situation. It is rarely, if ever, the life someone in their right mind chooses."

"Instead of making it violent, did you ever think of taking those skills down an athletic route?" Lilith asked. She understood the need to protect yourself, but there were other ways of making a living. "Knife and axe throwing competitions, for example, firearms tournaments, something as simple as running a race."

End Post
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:26 am
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

“Never crossed my mind.” The green haired woman replied. “When I came to this world, there were precious few who could even sense my presence, let alone actually interact with me. All I did back then was fight in whatever conflicts that were taking place at the time. I knew nothing else and over time, I realised that it was my calling and even now, when everyone can see and hear me pretty much, I don’t see an alternative. I’m in too deep to simply give up and change my career now. There’s just too much blood on my hands.”

Finishing her drink and instantly attracting the waiter’s attention for another, she’d go on. “I don’t see any other ending for me than to eventually be taken out, as I’ve done to so many others in my life. There’s no happy ending, not that I’ve ever believed in such things.”

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:53 pm
A Peaceful Conversation? WHAT?! (Lilith, Kalama) - Page 2 LilithB_Header1
Lilith Blake

There were some choice words that Lilith noticed Kalama using. ‘I knew nothing else.’ ‘Don’t see an alternative.’ ‘In too deep.’ There was no way to read Kalama’s mind, but it came off like the girl was in her own mental trap than anything else. It was always easy to fall back to routine and familiarity. It was the harder choice to stick to something new, that you might not be good at or took time to build up.

“Well, for your sake, I do hope you’re wrong about that,” Lilith said about the ‘no other ending’ part. There was a soft smile on her face, a moment of reminiscing as a few long ago memories resurfaced. “Now that you have access to the rest of this world, maybe something else will come up,” Lilith said and then looked up to a large TV screen on the side of a building. “I know it did for me.”

Lilith pointed to the screen behind Kalama. "Take a look." On it, a commercial about a new non-addictive medication for pain was on the screen, with Lilith’s face and name plastered all over it. When Kalama looked back, Lilith downed her drink, stood up, and placed a card under her empty glass on the table with her number on it. A moment later, she was gone, shunpo’ing away from the restaurant. With all her drama, she wanted to make a quick dramatic exit, while also leaving Kalama with something to think about... and a way to get in touch if she desired a new life.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum