Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Empty Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna]

Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:59 pm
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] 2Sbxfhh

"Catherine Reed"

Typical beachgoers here would be swimming, messing around with each other, or partying. She'd gotten overly familiar with the atmosphere, yet continued to clash harshly with it; rather than actually enjoying the beach, she was sat down on a beach towel with multiple journals detailing a variety of subjects related to her stay, the redhead having taken to reviewing her notes and making new ones with quite some intensity.

She hadn't met many Arrancar willing to chat, but the collection she was able to properly study were just more subjects under her belt. She was rather happy with herself about the volume of them she'd manage to meet recently, apart from the likes of them that roamed the resort, she wondered if the outbreak from Africa had anything to do with it... Or she got lucky, but she wasn't one to get swept up in the mystique in something as frivolous as fate being on her side.

Sun-colored hair draped over her shoulders, her body showing not a hint of skin past her rather formal attire, long sleeves hiding away anything beneath. The weather was hardly a bother; the material she adjusted on the suit was perfectly breathable and cool despite appearances. Didn't stop it from being a strange sight, ignoring the occasional glance or person brave enough to prod her.

"There has to be more Arrancar I can meet here though..." She'd murmur amidst her note taking, the side of her palm dirtied by graphite with a quick inspection. Tch.

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Empty Re: Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna]

Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:38 am
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Damn girl, you're wearing a suit? You're dumb as fuck, if it were any hotter out here you'd be liable to overheat. Supposed to at least wear something kinda airy, know what I mean?"

Kizuna had simply appeared behind the woman, leaning over her with a strawberry popsicle in her mouth. She had no sense of propriety, and certainly no sense of privacy somewhere like a beach. That was why her swimsuit could barely be called a "swimsuit," more akin to a set of golden strings that happened to cover the most socially unacceptable parts of the body to show.

"The fuck are you even doing taking notes and wearing something that stuffy out here? Shouldn't you be cooped up in an office or something?"

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:07 pm

"Catherine Reed"

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end when she realized someone was behind her, quickly whipping her head and tensing a hand to act if this was some form of sneak attack. She didn't trust that this place was completely peaceful, even clicking her teeth at the blithering morons that went about as if there wasn't a hollow in their vicinity. Sure, they were all soft and distracted for the most part, but...

She'd settle down from primed to retaliate to soft annoyance, both toward the woman's overly scanty appearance and her attempt at a stinging comment toward her choice of dress. Her eyes traced her appearance carefully... Then she'd click her teeth and pull a slight smile to the appearance of that hole in her chest, yet no mask fragment visible... She'd roll with this.

"I'd joke and say I can't exactly find hollows crawling around my office, but that isn't quite true. The hollows at sea aren't exactly the chatty types, yknow?" She'd respond to the brazen attempt to jab at her in kind, "Hardly would call dressing comfortably dumb; I tailored this myself after all. Meanwhile your tits are liable to fall out at the slightest gust with that those tattered strings you call a bikini."

Tilting her head, she'd look at her with intrigue, "So you just gonna stand there calling me retarded or are we going to get to know each other a little better before we get slingin' shit?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:03 am
Just Studyin' [Catherine, Kizuna] L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Yeah, that's the idea."

Unbothered by Catherine's tone or jab, Kizuna simply slipped a thumb under each strap of her top and slid them outward, removing what little covering her impressive bust had been receiving. Not that she cared, or was even really trying to move on this dweeb by showing the goods. It was just a demonstration of the value such a swimsuit had, though the Arrancar also didn't bother to return the coverings to their place afterward.

"What, you need to know someone's name for that? I guess that's kinda what I'd expect from someone who wears a suit to the beach, but this is Brazil, baby, you should know it's all about a good time around here."

Holding the popsicle out toward Catherine, Kizuna seemed to be legitimately offering it to the other woman, any notion that someone might not want a half-eaten popsicle seemingly absent from her. That was, admittedly, mostly because she definitely knew people who'd be into that.

"Anyway, I'm Kizuna, smartest bitch in Brazil. Normally I'd offer a beer but I was on my way to get a new case, I'm fresh out."

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:18 am

"Catherine Reed"

Her teeth clenched down on her tongue behind her expression, as if she physically commanded a repulsed response to cease it's way to her lips when the Arrancar so brazenly exposed her chest, hardly had the care or commitment to even take the whole thing off. Between that rude introduction and this, she was definitely dealing with a peculiar case, huh? Just meant more things to understand, albeit the attitude was high on her unsavory list. It was all a matter of getting the woman to talk, and that meant playing the game.

"I'd want a name to put to the face of somebody as... Unique as you portray yourself," There wasn't a hint of expected fluster or annoyance in her tone, merely a sense of insisting and tolerance, "Guess you could say meeting people like you's my version of fun, here."

Kizuna, huh? Awfully familiar name... Oh right, Nahash brought up a Kizuna, didn't she? There surely was doubt it'd be any other than who's before her; interesting. Calmly inching herself over to the inconspicuous bag sitting on the mat she had lied down, in that it didn't appear like a cooler at all. Producing a bottle, she'd gesture it with a light shake after waving away the offer of a popsicle - There definitely were some freaks here who'd like that, and she was not one of them.

"Smartest bitch here, huh?" She'd toss the bottle her way, taking out her own cold one to crack open, "Care to enlighten me on how that's so, then? It's Catherine, by the way."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum