Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana]

Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:50 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

A pleasant walk sounded nice, it was a soft date idea that was easy to use. Enjoy the gorgeous weather, enjoy some relaxation and help Hana still have a break somewhat. Just kick back and see how she interacted with him and take it from there. He had to take the initiative and think where though, there would only be so much wandering in nature or soul king forbid the Soul Society before it would get boring. There was that one nice spot in the woods…

Oh? “A smoothie? Yeah! I have actually. They have those here!?”, Tento said with an excited look on his face as he looked toward the direction Hana had pointed to before beaming back to her face. “It has been a long time since I got one. Lead the way!”, Tento said in an excited voice voice filled with encouragement. If such a place was indeed present in the world of the living than he had to find out about it.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Tentos10
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana]

Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:24 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana’s eyes brightened. Smoothies were her favorite thing to eat; she even bought a blender to try and make her own at home, but hadn’t gotten the chance, or the space, to use it. “Yeah, there is this little cafe that recently started serving them, and each week they try a new flavor, sometimes bringing back old favorites.”

Hana nodded and led Tento about a ten minute walk away. She could have rushed it through shunpo, but decided that some casual conversation would be nice to take part it, especially since Tento seemed… well, interested in her on a deeper level. Trying to rush was rude. So, on their way to the cafe, Hana tried getting to know him a little. “So, what is your favorite food, Tento?” It was a simple question, but she wasn’t the best at deeper ones; conversation was hard. At least this was a starter!

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:34 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

It was safe to say Hana was quite happy with his eagerness for smoothies. It had been a long day after all, he could use a snack. He would not say that a smoothie was his favorite thing to eat. Not even one of his favorite things to eat. But, it was a nice option to have. It was a wonder how he did not hear about smoothies before today, he was quite lucky to run into Hana. “Oh? Well I bet that has to be getting popular then. I can’t believe I haven’t heard about it”, Tento said with a nod of his head. With rotating options they had to have something that tickled his taste bud…hopefully.

In no time they were off headed to the cafe. He wondered what style it was, a modern take or an old fashion that would be a shock? He was happy that they did not rush over, it game more time to enjoy the walk and talk. And if anything was a fact by now, he was enjoying talking to Hana and getting reactions from her. “My favorite food? Hmm, that depends on if you include desserts or not”, Tento said taking a second to turn his eyes towards her. “I dont look like it but I have a big sweet tooth. Brownies is my got to, fudge with some type of nut. Now for food, I would have to say…gumbo!”, Tento said with a happy clap of his hands thinking of the home style feeling of that dish every time he had a perfectly made bowl.

It was a simple straightforward question that Tento was happy to answer. Causal conversations and topics were a good way to build a soft rapport with people. Or feel them out and simply pass time. “Since you asked me now you gotten tell. What’s yours? And since we are on the topic I guess what has been your favorite smoothie there so far??”. Deep questions were nice and all. But often sensitive. Not everyone should have those type of words exchanged, even more so when you were relatively new to each other. Some things Tento was quick for, for the sake of healthy fun. Others were not. Depending on how this day went though he may end up picking her mind if the mood was right.

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Tentos10
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:29 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader21

"Well, I did ask your favorite food, not dinner or breakfast, so yes.. All foods are to be considered,” Hana confirmed for him as they took their time heading toward the cafe. She knew what brownies were, but she was at a complete loss on “gumbo.” Hana was embarrassed that she had never heard of it, so she just pretended she did. When he turned the question on her, she took a moment to thi-…

No, she knew the answer immediately. “Smoothies,” she said with a giggle. “And my favorite flavor comes with a pineapple juice base, more pineapple, strawberry, watermelon, blueberry, and three baby carrots. Any time I ask for it, I am made fun of over the carrots, but it adds an interesting and unique flavor, so I choose not to mind it. Besides, a woman needs a few good vegetables in her diet.”

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:51 pm

Well, it seemed Hana's curiosity would be rewarded. Getting more information for a two for one bargain deal. Certainly not a big idea to Tento, it just came with the happy natural flow of their conversation. “Far enough. But oh there were so many things to choose from. I just had to give multiple answers to make it easier”. As Tento said those words he gave it a thought. Actually, what would his favorite combination be for breakfast? A nice and easy bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich was always good to hit the spot. An oatmeal bowl filled with fruits and nuts as well as a snack. “Besides…maaaaybe, I have multiple favorites eh?”, Tento said with a hint of amusement in his voice as they took their sweet time. She was quite right about him twisting the question a bit with the answer. Favorite food was his favorite food, not breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

At the arrival of Hana’s own answer, a chuckle came to welcome her. “Smoothies eh? You got a fruit loving style. I like mine being a little sweet but filled with nutrition. Maybe fruits too that always a nice add on, I have never thought of vegetables. Either way, I bet my choice isn't as good as pineapple though", he said in a light joke voice. "Perhaps we can try out Banana smoothies, strawberry avocado, or maybe a mystery smoothie?”. Tento offered up in a relaxed joyful voice, finding Hana’s giddiness over smoothies was a cute sight to witness. Now with three baby carrots, he was beginning to think Hana was the definition of a sweet girl next door. “Is it light hearted we are friends type of fun, or is the laughing at you fun hmm?”.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:40 am

Hana made a rather unladylike face when he mentioned avocado. She scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out like she had eaten something sour. When she realized she did it, her face straightened up and she covered her mouth. “That was childish… my apologies. I am not a fan of avocados in any form…”

“Normally, individuals in line at the cafe are the ones who make a comment on my carrot choi-… There it is!” Hana pointed forward as the street they were on opened up to a small market place. There were a couple of small food stalls, restaurants, and one or two general shops for trinkets and other little things.

Hana took Tento’s hand and excitedly hurried him over to the cafe she was talking about. The name was “Aoyama Brews and Bites.” She took him inside and was thankful that few people were there and no one was in line. Releasing Tento’s hand, she walked up to the counter and began looking at the special menu.

“They still have it!” she said excitedly and ordered a smoothie called the Pineapple Paradise and asked for three baby carrots. “Which one are you going to get?”

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:09 pm

Try as anyone might say, Hana making a scrunched up stiff face with ehr nose and a stuck out tongue to boot was held to not respond to. It was more than a chuckle and less than a cackle. As unladylike it could look, it was human. It was fun and it was her having a moment of peace in a break. If the idea of avocado was sour then all he had to do was give her something sweet to wash it out. “Nah nah nah. I got you”, Tento said with a cheeky grin. “Looks like cute blushes and a lady of grace look isn’t the only thing you can make. It's fine that you aren’t fan of it. It is a wonder how I managed to get myself to like it to be honest”. He said smirking but choosing to not tease her too much. “Apology accepted, it will cost you since I gotta get you back”. Tento said once again having a bit of light hearted fun.

“Well sounds like some of them-- WOW”, Tento said as his hand was suddenly grabbed before Hana hurriedly ran forward. This place was a spot he did not feel like he had been to before in his patrols. The street were quite sized for a small market place. A good use of space that made it feel bigger than what it actually was. Shops were present one would expect. Food stalls, restaurants, some general stores. Oh! An art shop too.

Catching the name of the shop, Tento had a soft burrow of his eyebrows before dropping them. Entering the store alongside Hana before bending down to ear level. “Ah…Hana. What did you say your last name was again”, Tento said, trying to raise the question of the owners of this place. He said this while looking at the special menu as well, giving the outward look that he was gazing at it alongside her.

When she excitedly proclaimed that they still have it. He straightened up. As gave a soft smile as she ordered herself a Pineapple Paradise. If he had to just put something together, he would say a dragon fruit passion fruit smoothie. With some banana and peanut butter. But he should become a regular before doing custom orders. And since Hana was here… “Let's see…I will take the dirty dancing”. After taking the time to place his order, while waiting for Hana to speak he would take a quick look around at the decor.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:37 pm

When Tento asked about her name, Hana froze up and blushed. She stayed quiet until after they both ordered and were waiting for their smoothies. She wasn’t going to lie to him, but he was the first person she brought here that seemed to catch on.

“I-t… It is Aoyama…” she admitted, a small, shy smile. “My family has faced difficulties keeping our shops open since the tides of nobility shifted. I find myself here often, offering quiet support, though my Mom and Dad remain unaware. Please, Tento, keep this to yourself… I fear what will happen if the shops close.”

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum