Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Empty Re: What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako]

Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:55 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Holy shit, that's metal."

Aiko's comment was prompt, though not surprised given the massive size of Kanako. She figured she was strong, so Aiko rubbed her chin as if she was thinking, nodding her head along to the music before talking again.

"Couldn't you like....make a sealed form or something? I unno, if your too strong, maybe you can make a smaller form to conceal your strength if your that worried about it."

Though far from an expert on the physiology of Arrancars, she had heard enough tales about shinigami and Arrancars using limiters on their powers. The thought of Kanako having to hold back so much just to avoid causing chaos at a concert seemed like a real hassle.

"I mean, that just sounds like a pain in the ass."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:40 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako couldn't help but chuckle a small bit at Aiko's response to her earlier statement. Just a simple "That's metal" before moving on. Then she came to another question, another idea, and it caused Kanako to tilt her head in some minor confusion and consideration. No, she had never thought of that.

"That's... not a bad idea. But I'm not sure what more I could do. I used to be much larger, and becoming an Arrancar happened to include becoming smaller. Sometimes it isn't just the problem of great strength, but also size."

Kanako shrugged a small bit, just enough to not disturb Aiko, but enough to get across that she was shrugging. Kanako tilted her head for a few seconds before she let a reptilian hum escape her.

"If it was just the two of us, I could easily make sure I didn't hurt you. But a crowd of people? Definitely what I would describe as a pain in the ass."

Kanako looked on for a few moments longer before she adjusted her head a tiny bit to look at Aiko out of the corner of an eye.

"Are concerts always so loud?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:21 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Anything worth doing is hard!"

Retorting without missing a blink, Aiko's head bashed and thrashed to the metal riff's playing out; her eyes alit with fiery glow as it seemed like the music was giving her more life and energy.

"You seem like your tough and strong, and you didn't get this strong overnight, right? So train and try to make an even smaller form if you can."

As the thumping bass vibrated through them, Aiko's thighs tightened around Kanako's neck, grounding her despite the chaos of the concert. She tapped her hand on Kanako's head, a gesture that prefaced a spark of inspiration.

"I think a lot of powers in this world come through meditative thought and visualizing what we want. So maybe I could help nudge you along later and train you? I'm good with meditative stuff."

Her proposal hung in the air, blending with the music, as Aiko's vibrant energy and readiness to support her friend shone through.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:43 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako felt the smallest bit confused at what Aiko had said. Train... Train to make herself smaller? That didn't make much sense. Not to mention, it would make all the renovations that Khaana had made to their household a little pointless... Maybe a form better for interacting with the world at large? Problem is, how would she go about such a thing? Sealing herself in a sense is a no go. She still would want to have the full measure of her formidable strength, even if she was smaller. Perhaps a better issue wasn't to become smaller, but instilling a better sense of control into the woman. After all, when you're so large and strong it feels like anything could break all too easily. Kanako smiled a tiny bit as Aiko's desire to help Kanako shone through the music and crowd. At least, it did for the overlarge Arrancar who was currently giving Aiko an unapparelled seat.

In a show of Kanako's trust, the woman moved her hands to Aiko's knees, her surprisingly soft hands holding onto the woman just a bit better. This way, Aiko could rock out without the worry of falling off. Afterwards, the Arrancar hummed gently, more like purred truthfully, in tune with the music before she turned her head a bit to look up at Aiko.

"I think I'd like that, Aiko. I'm not sure how one trains to become smaller, I got lucky when I became an Arrancar; I used to be far larger when I was an Adjuchas. But... Yes, I would love your help, Aiko. Maybe... after the concert~?"

Kanako gave Aiko a toothy grin, one that may be a bit frightening thanks to the woman's sharp teeth; but it was filled with an odd joy that Aiko likely wasn't used to coming from the large woman. Such joy was hard to come by in such a woman, but a dear friend was the one to bring it out; all the while Kanako's tail gently twitched in time with the music.

"But, while I'm large like this, something tells me you're going to enjoy being up on my shoulders more, huh~?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:38 pm

•AIKO AIMI•

BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER
GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER

"We'll make it a deal!"

While the mechanics of power dynamics were complex, she firmly believed that what could be gained in strength could also be controlled.

"Careful with that grin, though! Don't want ya eating my legs like in JAWS!"

With a peppy and filled-with-life voice, Aiko followed with a loud laugh before thrashing her head to the new song that played. Its tempo was fast, hard, and loud, and the crowd started jumping up and down.

"And given you are built like a tank? Yes, yes I'm going to be up here for awhile. Nobody can fuck with us like this!"

She shouted over the roar of the music, her statement a mix of jest and raw confidence as she perched triumphantly atop her friend’s shoulders.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:35 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

It was hard for Kanako not to chuckle at Aiko's jesting, especially poking fun at Kanako's toothy grin. She was the last person to need to fear Kanako's teeth, even if Aiko was an attractive woman, Kanako knew well enough how Aiko thought of Kanako. Regardless, Kanako held Aiko's thighs carefully, but firmly enough so the woman wouldn't get unseated as Kanako swayed gently to the music.

"I look forward to it, Aiko. And darlin', you're the last person who needs to worry about my teeth~"

Kanako chuckled softly once more before she continued her gentle swaying, her ample size and tail allowing for more than a clear dance floor. Besides, anyone who did approach Kanako in an attempt to mosh would likely just bounce off of the sizable pillar of a woman anyways. Instead, Kanako and Aiko basically enjoyed a section of the floor all to themselves; in which Aiko could enjoy herself to the fullest upon her eight foot tall perch.

"Then you can stay there as long as you wish, Aiko; as often as you wish~ We should make sure to do this again, sometime~"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:50 pm

•AIKO AIMI•

BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER
GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER

There was something thrilling about living in the moment, being with a nice friend and having hard metal playing blaring in your ear. As Aiko thrashed her head about, she couldn't be anymore happier. So, she made sure to speak up loud and talk over the song as her blood eyes glanced down at Kanako.

"You're probably right."

Her voice teased her friend, leaning back slightly and feeling entirely at ease atop her towering friend. Kanako's firm yet gentle grip on her thighs was reassuring, grounding her in the moment as the music thumped around them.

With a playful wink, Aiko responded quickly.

"Guess I’ve got the best view in the house then. And trust me, Kanako, your teeth are the least of my worries."

Her laughter mixed with the sound of the crowd, her earlier anxiety melting away in the warmth of the moment.

As Kanako swayed to the rhythm, Aiko could feel the subtle movement beneath her, the giant woman essentially creating their own little dance floor. No one dared approach—anyone who even thought about joining the mosh pit seemed to instinctively avoid the imposing figure. It gave them an almost private space amidst the chaotic concert, and Aiko reveled in it.

"We need to make this a regular thing—getting out, enjoying the world, and not just getting stuck in training and battles all the time."

A thoughtful look crossed her face, her eyes drifting over the crowd.

"Maybe next time we can head somewhere with fewer people staring. I know a few spots out in the countryside—quiet, peaceful, and perfect for someone like you who’s trying to… y'know, figure things out."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum