Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:10 pm
Stella would take it as she tilted her head curiously. She was always curious what her mother's old uniform looked like. Picking it up it appeared to be a white jacket with a blue trim as she would pick it up and hold it up to herself. Huh their uniform was pretty cute. Laying that on the bed gently she would pick up the skirt as she would smile. It was white and had the same blue trim. As she would move those over to the shirt before picking up the glove as she would hold it in her hand.

Thinking about her mother wearing this stuff when she was her age made her smile gently. As she would move to putting the uniform on. As she did so she would take the final piece of the uniform, the hat. Putting the white hat on and pulling the glove up on her arm she would look to her mother with a smile.

"How do I look?"

Stella would probably remind her mother of herself at the age, but it seems they had a similar build at the same age. So luckily for Stella the clothes aren't too small for her so she would wait for her mother to answer the question. She wad genuinely curious.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:31 pm
Welcome home(Stella/Carla(Her mother)  - Page 3 JClx4Uc

CARLA BAUER

"You look great."

Carla answered proudly as she evaluated her daughter's appearance. Since she cut a similar figure in her youth, she was thankful Stella was able to wear her outfit without much issue. In some ways, it was almost as if she was looking at a mirror image from her youth. Walking over to pat her shoulders, she'd warmly embrace her daughter as she patted her shoulders. Pulling away, maintaining that proud expression, she ruffled her hair. The timeless saying was true. They really did grow up so fast.

"I couldn't be anymore proud than i am right now, Stella."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:28 pm
Stella would wince at the ruffling of her hair as she would allow the hug to take place. Allowing her forehead to rest on her mother's shoulder she'd smile sadly as she knew she wasn't going to be in town for long. There was no way she was going to leave before seeing the rest of her family but she could feel the lump in her throat as she took a small breath of air. Trying to keep herself from crying.

She really did miss staying at home and helping her father, but she felt like she had a greater purpose. She didn't think it was gold for her to just stay around here. As she would whisper gently into her mother's shoulder. Her voice betraying her attempt to hide the melancholy she'd make a request.

"C...can you guys come see me in the city sometime? I think you guys would enjoy it as like a vacation. I could introduce you to all my friends..."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:50 pm

CARLA BAUER

"Oh?"

Carla blinked softly at Stella's question, holding the woman close for a few moments longer as she pulled away from the embrace to observe her reaction, noting the small sign of tears welling up in her eyes. Did she even need to ask such a question? Of course she would. It wasn't as if she didn't have intentions of pursuing a visit anyway, considering all the information Stella with her at the table a few moments prior. It was simply a matter of finding time in her and husband's schedule. Whenever and however, it was going to happen.

"Of course, Stella. I'd love to meet all the men and women you've met during your journey. We've been meaning to take a vacation, anyway, and I always tell your father he ought to take a break one of these days. What better opportunity to unwind than the City of Lights, right?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:03 pm
Stella would smile as she'd wipe the tears away. Deciding to stay in the uniform until dinner was over she would look across the hall from the room seeing the door closed with a sign that just simply says Stella's Room. Written on a whiteboard she had gotten for Christmas several years ago as she would let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I suppose it was a silly question. When you guys come in I really want you to meat Natasha, and for father to meet this older guy who reminds me alot of gramps."

Turning back to the clothes she had changed out of, she would fold them up sliding them into her bag as she would look to her mother. Realizing how much she had really missed their family time they used to have whenever her father had the time off. A part of her just wanted that back but she knew this isn't her place anymore. She has people that she fights to protect in the city and they don't have her mother there to deal with threats so Stella felt she wanted to protect them.

Hearing a knock on the door Stella would smile brightly at her mother as the excitement in her eyes flashed. Seems like her siblings were home, so Stella decided to beat her mother to the door. Rushing to the door Carla would here to loud squeals of

"Steĺllllllllllaaaaaa"

and an easily recognizable laugh of her husband. As she would walk and see the group Stella had both of the twins in her arms and her father with his hand on her head. She had made sure to leave the hat with the rest of her clothes as she expected the head pat. From here it seems they were going to have a good few days.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:39 pm

CARLA BAUER

"I certainly can't wait to meet both of them, and anyone else you'd like to introduce us to. They all sound like lovely people from how you've described them."

Carla warmly embraced her daughter more time, relishing the rare moment of familial affection afforded to her. If she was being honest, she would have loved for Stella to say she missed home to such a degree that she wanted to live here again, glancing back at her room as they passed it, reflecting on the days where she saw the child - now a grown woman - running out of the door and downstairs to enjoy one of her homemade meals. Now, here she was, a proud soldier of the Vandenreich, inheriting the role of a soldier as her mother once did. If she weren't of firmer composure, she would've certainly teared up herself.

Fortunately, the sudden appearance of family prevented any tears from falling down her cheeks altogether. Stella beat her to the door in a flash, and she simply followed along at a brisk pace until she was met with a scene that warmed her heart to the core. Stella two twins sitting upon her shoulder, and a proud husband patting her head.

Even if a few days was all she could afford for the moment, she would ensure the time spent with family were well spent. Approaching them all, pulling her family into a group hug, she grinned from ear to ear, a chilidish smile for the first time since Stella entered the home. An expression of pure contentment.

"Alright now that everyone's home, whose in the mood for dinner?"

Indeed, the new few days would be a genuine joy.

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum