Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel]

Tue May 28, 2024 12:36 pm
Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 L4necvg2jm4

Both Verdada and Clair raised their brows at the explanation. And immediately a smile crossed Verdada's features. What a fascinating power indeed! She didn't think she'd ever encountered something so ...spceific. Usually crowd control was more sinister. Paralysis, poisoning, inhibition. But actual coercion was much more rare. "Is that right? Clair?" She asked, turning towards the woman. Who seemed a bit ... torn, worried certainly, but also a slight smile. "So what this is gonna be like...taking drugs or some shit? And ....Verdada. You're gonna be like...making sure stuff doesn't get outta hand...right?" She asked, turning to look to the arrancar.

Verdada chuckled softly at that and gave Clair a pat on the shoulder. "Of course. If anything seems like it's getting out of hand. You know how protective I am." She noted with a bit of gravel to her voice. Something which seemed to put the human at ease. Not .... entirely. But she'd long since thrown her hat in with Verdada. The woman hadn't steered her long, and the bias of familiarity was stronger than the perceived risks. It was amazing what Humans went along with when they followed someone they trusted.

Verdada turned her attention toward Sabriel and raised a finger. "We'll take this step by step. Because of the ... nature of these abilities, we'll make sure that we take careful note of things. We'll go through your abilities, you'll explain them as best you can. And I'll observe while you demonstrate. My pesquisa is pretty sharp. And so I'll be analyzing what is going on. Studying~ And we'll work our way step by step~ No surprises, we keep Clair informed of what will happen. Then, if she needs a break, we can wait until Lance is awake and see if he's fine participating as well."' She hummed. Oddly....clinical despite how unhinged she was moments before. It was almost like sitting in a doctor's office or a therapist. Her voice having lost that tired shakyness to it. IT was crisp, clear, and focused on the task ahead of them. And she looked to Sabriel.

"And natyurally, when it comes to your payment. I imagine first hand experience will be valuable as well." She noted calmly. Perhaps surprising. That was a VERY high ammoutn of trust she was putting in Sabriel. OR perhaps she was simply comfortable that she would be able to find some way to circumvent the abilities? All the same, she looked to the arrancar to see if she would agree.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel]

Wed May 29, 2024 8:50 am
Regardless of Warnings [Verdada, Sabriel] - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Listening keenly as Verdada explained how she wanted things done, Sabriel would fold her arms across her chest. She was not against the method and it sounded reasonable enough to her. It somewhat amused her how Verdada was able to sound like a keen researcher and a bit of a lunatic at the same time. Perhaps that was simply a trait of all researchers? No, that was not right. Catherine seemed reasonable enough although she was a little lacking in the personability department. Different strokes for different folks, she guessed.

The nervousness of Clair did bother the Arrancar slightly, even if Sabriel could easily understand why she would be. Still, intimidation was not her goal and eventually she would pipe up. “You have no reason to be concerned, Clair. The most that you will feel is perhaps a little sensation of desire starting to build up with you but worry not, I will not force you to express them or anything like that. My goal is simply to aid Verdada in her research, nothing more than that.”

Before starting with her work, she would turn her gaze towards Verdada, replying to her last comment with a slightly devious smile. “While I certainly hope that you will pick up on a few details when I claim my payment, the main goal is for you to enjoy yourself as much as I no doubt will, my dear. Such experiences are far more pleasurable when both parties embrace them.”

With a nod, she would then add, beginning to channel her powers, a chuckle escaping her lips. “Very well. I agree to your terms. Listen carefully now…”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum