Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura]

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:38 am
Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 6yxkcozvxa7

Yuri's brows raised ever so slightly. So she was lost all up in herself. That was simple, but annoying enough as it were. But in a good way.

She nodded slowly as she digested the woman's dreary murmurings and promptly made her way back to the kitchen as the food finished cooking, promptly taking the time to plate the meal and bring it over to Shura. No doubt she probably had never tasted anything so aggressively western as Fried Chicken, MAshed Potatoes, and String beans. But she was certainly looking forward to seeing the woman's face as a result.

Parking herself across from Shura, Yuri took a bite of mashed potatoes and added a bit more gravy before looking up to the third seat. "And how has that been effecting your squad duties?" She asked calmly. All of this self discovery and all was well and good. But there was a much more fundamental problem.

Shura was out here, wandering about as opposed to being with her squad. Not that she imagined Fourth had many duties other than drooling and banging against eachother. But all the same, she knew that from the inside it was much more busy. And whatever was going on, it was no doubt effecting Shura's capacity to handle her work.

"Have you considered taking a leave while this is all sorted out?"
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura]

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:49 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Easy's Never Been This Hard

Shura's head turned when she heard Yuri walking back towards her with the food, and once placed before her grabbed one of the pieces of chicken and held it up with just her thumb and index finger. She stared at it for a few moments before taking a sniff of it and biting into it, it wasn't that she was weary of the food or anything more just wanting to try and figure out exactly what it was before she ate it.

Somewhat to her surprise, Shura tilted her head and raised an eyebrow as she chewed it, an interesting flavor and texture for sure. Truth be told she'd hoped to use this feeling to try and delay answering her questions for as long as she could, though she did eventually have to respond and she knew that. "To be honest, the Death Division doesn't have many actual duties beyond train, and to that end, something tells me that Kanae Nagoshi wouldn't exactly be a fan of her 3rd seat just taking a leave of absence... Especially not with the recent events in Africa. Besides..." She paused for a moment.

She'd still been eating this whole time, taking breaks between words to chow down on some of the food before continuing, but this pause lasted nearly a minute before she spoke again "Imagine hearing that the 3rd Seat of the Death Division, The Bolsterous, Overzealous, Dangerous Butcher was left unchecked... I can't speak for everyone, but I know quite a lot of Rukongai Districts that would be rather... terrified of the notion." Shura shook her head and waved her hand a bit dismissively "All that is to say, No I've never considered taking a leave... Even if Kanae Nagoshi were to allow it, something tells me it wouldn't be a true leave of absence."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum