Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Left_bar_bleue0/0Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight

Mon May 06, 2024 7:56 pm
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight OWE542p
Jessie

With a fist to her mouth, Helle coughed. The next second, Commander Jenkins stepped forward and raised his hand to catch the attention of the mass before him, everyone in attention stopping all action to focus forward. Helle would then step forward, her presence demanding the respect of everyone before her as her emerald eyes glowed underneath the rising sun. Hands behind her back, she opened her mouth and began her introduction and detailing of the events soon to unfold.

"Men! Today we find ourselves in yet another possible catastrophe. Before us lies an unknown entity, created by a sudden influx of untamed Reishi that has now formed a dome around Jefferson City. As some of you know, prior to this event, there was an incident following The Vandenreich's reclaiming of North America that involved the last remnants of the Demonic invasion. We have reason to believe that this is related, so we must stress that all proceed with caution and be prepare for combat. As it stands, there will be three teams, each given a third of the city to survey. Our duty is to find what is causing this anomaly and to detain it. Each and every one of you have been given a post and a commander to follow. Meet with your leading commander for further instruction. Dismiss!"

Helle finished her words and took a step back to allow Commander Jenkins to step forward and begin directing everyone.

"Members under my command remain here. Everyone else head to your proper area."

The members of The Vandenreich moved, each filtering towards their proper meeting place. Team Bravo, consisting of members who have gained praise for their noble service, like Natasha Miller are a part of this squad. There is even a guest among the group of soldiers, a man who goes by Mikhail. He's a cutie. That's why she wanted him specifically.

Oh! Well, it's best time for an introduction!

"Yahoy, Bravo! It's me! Really cool scientist, Commander Jessie. Yahoo!" Came the excited voice of one of the other commanders that is head of this particular team.

Her head a perfectly cut blonde, one large bang over her green eye. Dressed in the white of the Vandenreich, a woman who screamed science looked out among the people among her, a nerdy assistant beside her as she prepared to announce their scheme for a mission success.

END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Left_bar_bleue0/0Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty Re: Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight

Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 pm
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Yp94BVK

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGER SOLDIER

"Well, if it isn't the Knight of Dance..."

Natasha whispered, that playful whisper accompanied by a whistle. For a moment, it had made her wonder if he was an official member, or if he was simply assisting them in a time of need. He always said it was of no issue to him to assist those he viewed as fellow knights, much like herself. At any rate, he was here now. She simply concluded that he would be a great ally regardless, turning her attention now to the energetic scientist known as Jessie. Natasha certainly wouldn't expect that sort of flamboyance from a scientist, but she reckoned it wasn't too shocking a sight. Helle went through her briefing, speaking about the current situation before appointing each of the members to their respective units for the mission. Bravo, eh? Well, she supposed now was as good a time as any to get down to business. Moving closer so that she wouldn't miss a word, an azure revolver materialized within the palm of her hand. Time to get this show on the road.

"Coordinator Natasha, reporting for duty."

ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Left_bar_bleue16000/1Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty Re: Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight

Thu May 09, 2024 2:37 pm
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Dp9ifC3
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"Ah, it is a pleasure to meet you, Commander! I, Sir Mikhail of the Dance, will gladly lend you my sword for the duration of this campaign! I trust you will lead us to glory!"

While most of the soldiers seemed quiet, stern about the prospect of upcoming battle, the Knight of the Dance was far from so severe. He was as upbeat as ever, even if there was an undeniable tension to his whole body that made him almost resemble a jaguar ready to pounce at the first sign of danger. Such was the natural state of a true warrior, after all; you could not simply wait for evil to strike you unawares.

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 11:40 am
Jessie

"You've all heard the grand news from our lovely Director, Miss Armstrong," She started, her eyes bouncing to the young man who's so brazen. What a youthful bundle of energy!

"Our squad's the one that's going in from the Western part of the city. We're heading into unknown territory, riveting, I know. The idea has ants in my pants, but I believe in each and every one of you cuties."

She gave a big smile, her energy seemingly rising to match her juvenile compatriot that had blessed her morning. However, the sound of nearing vehicles pulled her from her silly stupor, large jeeps parking behind her. Her assistant started moving first, seemingly having others come and assist them in moving large equipment onto one of the jeeps that seemed especially built for it.

"Oop! Here's our rides, yahoy~ Ask any and all questions once we're all inside the vehicles. It's impertinent we all get into position as quickly as possible, on the dot and spot, kapeesh!"

END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

"Huh. Is that so? I only understood half of that, honey, but that's mighty fine by me. Wherever we're headed, I'm confident enough me, Mikhail, and the rest of us can handle whatever's facin' us."

This lady was exuding a staggeringly positive energy, wasn't she? In truth, it nearly matched Mikhail's boundless exuberance, minus the grand and lofty language. Natasha hardly understood Jessie beyond her stating their next location, but perhaps she didn't have an explanation, either. In any case, she turned back to Mikhail with a grin, gave him a thumbs up, and followed Jessie toward the jeep designated for them. Finding a proper seat, one that allowed her to purchase an ideal view of their surroundings, she turned back to the woman with a curious expression. After all, she wondered if there was anything else that had been present on the sene. Any enemies? Any force that threatened to turn them away? Anything helped.

"Makes me wonder, though. Helle briefed us on the situation, but something's been nagging at my head sinee. What race does this thing identify as? First, it's hollows springin' up out of nowhere in Africa, and now this... Whatever it is, I guess a sillier question is... will it let us detain it without a fight or are we gonna' come to blows?"

Voicing these words out of sheer curiosity, expecting no answer, Natasha remained wholly at attention, focused to such a degree that she ensured ideal preparation in case they were caught off guard or attacked out of nowhere.

ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Left_bar_bleue16000/1Jefferson City 3: Bravo - The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 5:41 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

Despite his cheer, there was a clear sharpness to Mikhail's gaze as he studied their vehicles for a moment, and as he scanned the environment. Whatever was going on his mind, though, could only ever be called an enigma, as he effortlessly moved into the convoy with his usual exuberance.

"Dame Natasha, we ought prepare for all outcomes and ready ourselves for the worst of them!"

His gaze then turned to Jessie, seeming thoroughly excited to continue talking with her about the current affair.

"Commander, if I may be so bold, we are going headfirst into unknown territory, correct? Given this degree of profoundly scholarly equipment, is it then our duty to ensure study can be accomplished soundly?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2024 6:22 pm
Jessie

"Good questions!" Jessie exclaimed as their vehicles pulled off into the distance towards their destination. "First, Miss Miller. I am afraid we have no idea what's going on. Nope. No people. No hostiles. No nothing. Blind as a bat! And you, Mr. Do-bro-stan, I think... You are correct and incorrect. Mhmm. Each squad has their own set of scientists, all of us attempting to understanding this phenomena. However, being the best of the bunch, I've been assigned to be the central hub. That device is none other than a huge computer that'll collect all the data our people will find and make it easier for any information to be shared. Mhmm. Genius."

With a smug expression, she couldn't help but be proud of herself, even if she didn't explain it perfectly. That doesn't matter though. All everyone needs to know is that the computer's very important to the mission.

There trip wouldn't take too long either as they'd soon arrive in front of the swirling mass of Reishi. Though, instead of getting out of the jeep, the vehicle proceeded forward until passing through the barrier and into Jefferson. Then they'd stop as Jessie spoke up.

"Now comes the fun part. Since we are the central hub, I'm gonna need everyone to protect these jeeps that hold all our valuables. That means I've selected a good few to stand guard outside as we travel through the city. Miss Miller here will be the lead of our little task force, teehee."

Putting Natasha out there, Jessie would beat on the side of the jeep, opening the door for the few who were selected to step out. Unfortunately, Mikhail was not picked to be outside, but that's okay. Jessie took a seat right beside him.

Natasha, on the other hand, would be pushed out into the void that is Jefferson, a city empty of any life besides the swirling mass of Reishi high in the sky that rained down and formed the walls that sealed them within the city. She'd then hear a buzzing in her ear, a voice in her head as the jeeps began crawling forward slowly.

"Do your best, Miss Miller~"

END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 4:55 am

"Of course, of course. Don't ya worry, Mikhail. I've come plenty prepared today. Whatever comes rearin' out of the void won't want one part of the Hazel-Eyed Sharpshooter!"

Voicing those words with a playful air to her voice, Natasha focused her attention on Jessie's words. As expected, they were just uninformed about this anomaly as they were. That didn't strike her as surprising. Part of her surmised that whoever may have attempted an effort to get close might have not lived to tell the story. Even so, nothing changed. They were going into a complete unknown. That was already a given. As a dutiful soldier, her only objectives were following mission protocol and ensuring their current objective could go on without any casualty to her allies.

The only intel that mattered now was her orders, and Jessie informed her of her objective with her familiar air of joviality. Bodyguard duty, eh? She reckoned she could handle herself fairly well with this group of men and women following her as they exited the jeep. Natasha would wave Mikhail and Jessie off with a confident grin as she watched the jeep until it disappeared from view. Spirit weapons in hand, Natasha nodded to the men and women beside her as she directed the task force to follow her, assuming a position in the city where she could observe and act at a moment's notice. The whole of her focus locked squarely on any threat that might attempt to arise and catch them unawares.

"Roger that, Jessie. Take care of my buddy, Mikhail, for me, will ya?" She answered back.

Now, then, what did this empty city have in store?

ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 10:49 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

So far as Mikhail was concerned, it made sense to split this team between the interior and exterior. After all, one needed to play to their strengths, and he had not a single doubt in his mind that the Knight-Commander in charge of this plan was a tactical mind who could lead them to victory. His eyes shifted slightly toward Jessie as she sat next to him, and he spoke to her in his usual jovial tone.

"I will naturally keep you quite safe, commander! And, of course, will keep this scholastic compendium safe as well. No evil will lay so much as a finger on these records!"

Despite his chipper tone, however, there was an undeniable tension in Mikhail's body. He may have been in high spirits, but a warrior always prepared for danger when on the battlefield, and he had seen no small amount of battle. Regardless of how he might have perceived those battles, muscle memory ran deep.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum