Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Second Round K.O. [Claudia, Isamu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Second Round K.O. [Claudia, Isamu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Second Round K.O. [Claudia, Isamu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Round K.O. [Claudia, Isamu]

Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:23 am
Second Round K.O. [Claudia, Isamu] - Page 2 QpO4rAL
"LAETITIA CAMBRONNE" | CLAUDIA DUVALIER

That speed was impressive, moreso than what he'd displayed to this point. Surprising? No, that wasn't exactly the right word. It was something to bear in mind for the future. Upgrades to be put in place for these frames given some time. For now, Claudia could do little else but prepare for the worst. Even as she did so, however, her body's life expectancy plummeting simply by way of overexertion, she had been ill-prepared for the sheer degree of cutting power that Isamu would bring to bear.

As her arms came up to guard, the katana simply cut through them both, an injury that might have been debilitatingly painful if these bodies had even been allowed to feel pain in any meaningful way. It was little more than an intellectual awareness, a faint pinprick that would have been evolutionarily damning in any real life.

Instead, she simply smirked, raising both arms even as blood poured from the open wounds in an act of surrender.

"Well. That's about enough of that from me, I think. Pick quickly before I pass out. Small or medium?"

Of course, it wasn't like there was any value in actually saving this body. It would just be recycled for parts, like so many of them were after a serious injury. That was what they were made for, but other people didn't need to know that.

LIFE AFTER DEATH | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum