Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana)

Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:22 am
Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

Her face was red?! Did he say something wrong?! His mind raced through the different possibilities that could have caused such a sudden shift! However, he realized it was about WHERE he said they'd go. After a quick chuckle, he shook his head and waved his hand dismissively. "Well, if that's where they wanted to go I wouldn't be against it..." he laughed, lightly sipping on his drink. "But I don't have control like that. I can go to my room because well... I know the layout so well" A bit more insight into how his ability worked, he could easily create a mental image of his room, so it was rather easy to go there.

"If you want another just lemme know. I also take requests~" He once again snapped his finger as he took yet another sip of his drink. Placing it on the bartop as he went back to speaking with her. That being said, he was more so curious about her, here he was spilling all of his details and abilities. it was kind of second nature to him though, he did this often when sitting around the bar with his customers.

"I feel like everyone these days got some kinda power. So whatcha got?" He paused for a moment, leaning in closer to her with a bit more of a serious look on his face, looking directly into the woman's eyes. Truthful he also wanted to know why she was here in the first place, but he didn't want to bombard her with questions right away.

Leaning back now, he would reach into his pocket and unlock his phone, it was honestly a standard smartphone, about two generations behind. Where he would hand it off, allowing her to put her contact in. He would turn and look behind the counter at the various bottles of liquor thinking of some more cocktails. Seems he let his guard down for a moment. If Sumi wanted to look through his phone for anything she could, anything she wanted to gleam. I mean she currently had full access to his phone.
Family Troubles | END POST
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:29 pm
Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 YSkol3q
"Safira Aldrovandi" | Snake Lady

None of these issues seemed to suggest that he was limited only to his bedroom, but rather that was his most comfortable space. With time, and training, anything might be possible. Why, she could almost smell the money on him. So Sumi only grew more relaxed as she realised that this was not a waste of her time, far from it in fact, and the pretty face was an added bonus.

"So if you had the layout of my bedroom, and got familiar with it, then we wouldn't have any problems at all, would we?"

A little tease, playfully on the nose now, as Sumi laid one card on the table quite plainly. The suggestion of something more was often the easiest way to wrap someone around your finger, and she was hardly an amateur seductress. This was her home turf, Doku simply had no idea exactly whose bed she was inviting him into. Taking another gentle sip of her drink, savouring his gaze until those eyes wandered away, she took hold of his phone and began flicking over to contacts.

"I'll queue us up a pair of Caipirinhas then, just to take advantage of your offer."

Offering Doku a distraction, she did make a few quick stops on the way to entering her digits. First hitting his recents, to see if anyone was calling or being called with an amount of regularity, and then over to his contacts list itself for a scroll through to see if anything interesting was to be found there - or if any parents or siblings were made obvious to her. He wasn't the only cat with fast hands, moving with a purpose, and she made sure not to venture too far lest he prove himself even more insightful, so soon enough the phone was sliding back in his direction with a new contact added, 'Sumi ;)'.

"As for powers, whilst they pale in comparison to your own, a girl has to have a few tricks up her sleeve to keep safe in a place like this."

Waiting until he had turned his focus back to her, Sumi paused to focus for a moment, emphasising the effort that it took, as she manifested a single poker chip in her hand. Dancing it across her fingers lazily, she smirked before flicking it upwards with a sudden burst of energy that propelled the poor chip like a missile to embed itself in the ceiling above. It was almost silent, so much so that the people milling around the bar paid no heed, and yet certainly seemed quite dangerous.

South American Nightmare | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:30 am

"Bingo~"

She was starting to understand his ability more, there was a lot to it, and he was still developing it, but hey, that's how those fullbringers were, always figuring out more about their affinities, regardless he wasn't gonna bore her with all the fullbringer lore. Thankfully for Sumi, the Alcohol was opening Doku up to her, and it didn't help he was the optimistic type. He was malleable, and easy to sweet talk.

"Caipirinha huh? Lime is always a good pick."

As he threw back the last of his remaining drink, leaving behind his glass, and setting it on the counter. As she dug through her phone he would reach for the ingredients, waiting for the bartender to look away to use his fullbring to snag bottles and such...

A few names were in his call history. 'Nanaly', 'Helen', 'Dad'. As for the contacts, well, the list was quite small, only about ten to fifteen contacts. Interestingly, they all seemed to have female-sounding names, apart from 'Dad' of course, no contact for his mother either.

Cutting back to Doku, he was mixing up two drinks for himself and his new acquaintance, after mixing the lime and the sugar, he poured in the cachaça. Placing the drink in front of Sumi at the bar as he took his phone back, seems her timing was perfect. Doku swirled his own caipirinha a bit before taking a sip.

"Tell me how I did~ I'm more used to making sakerinhas. So I hope I did alright. I mean they'll kill me if I mess up this drink in Brazil of all places huh?" A very soft chuckle escaped from his lips before looking at the contact and sliding his phone back into his back pocket.

As she first manifested the poker chip, Doku was trying to piece together what her power really was, sleight of hand? His eyes locked onto the chip trying to watch for anything crazy. As the chip flew upwards so did his eyes, gulping a bit and seeing it strike the roof quickly, silently, and powerfully.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side, okay?" He complimented her. "I can manifest a revolver, it's better to have a weapon whenever I really need it"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:32 pm
Joker's Wild (Doku/Sumana) - Page 2 YSkol3q
"Safira Aldrovandi" | Snake Lady

There was a certain look of lazy attentiveness that Sumi had long since mastered, casual and yet perfectly focused upon the drinks creation process watching Doku work. He had moved seamlessly with a drink of his choice, now with hers there was a touch of uncertainty masked by layers of experience. It certainly seemed like he was being genuine once more, and that was ever so sweet. Picking up the caipirinha and bringing it to her nose, she gave a single soft sniff before taking that initial sip and setting it back down.

"Not half bad, I'd say, and well-balanced for a rookie."

She jabbed playfully with her words, but they were soon followed by a polite little laugh just to ward away any potentially hurt feelings. He'd done a fine job, truth be told, and certainly well enough that he would have avoided the ire of the locals - if there were many of them to be found here. This was, after all, quite the isolated resort set apart from the rest of the world such that it was akin to a secluded paradise. Leaning in closer, she threw an all too purposeful glance downwards and let that grin turn impish once more.

"So that's a revolver, huh? I'll have to keep an eye out for it." Snickering, she picked up her drink and turned somewhat away from Doku. This had all gone on long enough now, for a first pass. If he wasn't going to fall into her lap then she wasn't going to risk overselling it. "You've got my number, Doku, so text me when you're looking for something else fun to do. I'm sure we can think of a thing or two."

South American Nightmare | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:19 am

Honestly, this was a lot of Doku, even spending a while with Sumi he still couldn't figure out her game. Surely she would have asked for what she wanted by now. He assumed money but he still could feel his wallet and other things in his pocket. Doku would also take a sip of his drink, honestly he enjoyed it, though lime wasn't exactly his favorite. He didn't make a face at Sumi's joke, as he was drinking his drink, though soon enough he joined her in laughing, at least it was a little chuckle.

"Well glad you like it. I'll make sure to improve and make you an even better one next time~"

He paused and looked directly at the woman as she mentioned his revolver, he wouldn't show it to her, but he would eventually stand up, from the stool as it seemed their conversation was coming to an end.

"Right. Feel free to message me for... anything really"

Why did he have to make these things so awkward, he got a woman's number and he was fumbling it. "If you need a drink you know who to call!" A very slight smile and chuckle escaped from him. "I'm here for a couple of days, so I'm sure we'll bump into each again"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum