Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Worry[Edelo, Natasha]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Worry[Edelo, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Worry[Edelo, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Worry[Edelo, Natasha]

Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:47 pm
Don't Worry[Edelo, Natasha]  - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Eck. Gotei. Captain on the scene. Was it that bothersome wench she had the unfortunate fate of facing in Seaside? Somewhere within the deeper recess of her mind, she definitely didn't have any sympathy for that woman at all. if it wasn't her, Natasha couldn't quite pinpoint anyone else Edelo was referring to. Like he said, things would be tough. Things were really tough right now. But the best they could do was move forward. Worrying about it to any discernible extent seemed like such a counterproductive chore, one she had no desire of participating in at all. Positives. That's all that mattered here. The bright side.

"That's right. All we can do is keep moving forward. You've got the right spirit about it. Things look tough, right now, but we'll persevere. Soldier's promise."

That would be the end of all that, hopefully. She didn't mind listening to him speak at length about Africa, to be sure, but she preferred when her visits were at least marginally upbeat. So far, this had proven to align quite well with what she wanted. Edelo's visit was greatly appreciated, and she wanted to display that through her demeanor.

"Thank you kindly, honey. You're my hero. Homemade Mac and Cheese is one of my favorites. Having a week's worth of this stuff is like a gift from the heavens above. Can't promise I won't be callin' ya for seconds, though. I bet it tastes just as heavenly as it smells."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum