Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Song For The Optimists[Solomon, Violet]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Song For The Optimists[Solomon, Violet]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Song For The Optimists[Solomon, Violet]  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Song For The Optimists[Solomon, Violet]

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:52 pm
A Song For The Optimists[Solomon, Violet]  - Page 5 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

The trip back to Violet's house was a pleasant trip by all accounts. She had proven to be fine company during the night, and Solomon was find thoroughly satisfied by the set of events he had set out for them. Soaking in the bright view of the City of Lights, Solomon found a sincere contentment in enjoying the day for what it was. He didn't specifically know if his intentions lied in romance at the moment, let alone with anyone in particular, but since he had been given advice to explore the dating world, he gave in to his curiosity. He felt there was little harm in exploring it. If a second date came to fruition, he certainly couldn't imagine he'd be against it.

"A bit of role reversal, hm? There are no objections on my end. I'd certainly welcome the one being treated and cooked for. I imagine you make a great cook."

Extending his own form of charming, complimentary words, Solomon softly raised her hand to plant a kiss, offering a gentlemanly bow as he smiled.

"Until we meet again, then, Violet. Enjoy the rest of your night. You earned it."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum