Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' In There [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hangin' In There [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hangin' In There [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hangin' In There [Liltotto/Giselle]

Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:14 am
Hangin' In There [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

The blonde seemed to visibly shrink back a tad with that interpretation of her words, a brief sharpen of a frown coloring her hesitant words spoken far below the bright and peppy talk, "I don't think... That," before that sudden prod to her nose prompted a break of irritation and an audible complaint, "Cut that out.." A small wave of a bandaged hand barely missed the retreating hand.

With a heavy head, golden eyes fixed on the dark haired woman, the only relic of the past she had left, giving a resigned sigh. Though there was a lacking in belief she was able to get anything new into a monster like her, that only seemed capable of taking and imitating, she couldn't look one of the few who were willing to have a meaningful, no-strings-attached connection with her within those formative years, and say 'no'. Especially not after what happened with Natasha.

There was a sense of hopelessness, but she simply did not have the inhumanity to turn down the thought of trying, "Sounds good. I have a few plans after I get discharged, but I can definitely get some leave time in order."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum