Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Empty Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:25 am
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] TBIsH4w

Al'in mir Azizi | The Winds Blow

The City of Lights was not quite the same in the aftermath of the event, it was like a city under siege. Everyone was so tense, it seemed like they were ready to burst. For Al'in, though, not all that much had changed. In the wastes, it was not uncommon for something powerful to come through their camp and wreak havoc. You simply had to pick up the pieces and keep moving forwards, that was how he viewed it anyway.

Should he consider himself lucky that he had not gotten caught up in the storm? Perhaps. But he was still here sifting through the wreckage with everyone else. He carried the Grandmaster's image, if not his name, and so he would represent him in front of the masses. Azmi was busy too, so how could he ever rest knowing that his brother was working harder than him?

It was sunset by the time they called off the rebuilding efforts for the day, his hands and feet stained with the effort of a day's hard labour, but a smile still ever present on his face. After all they had been through, some people could really do with seeing a smile or two just to get them through the day.

Hear Them Sing | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Empty Re: Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:44 am
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Header4
INANNA KISHAR

Back to work. Inanna looked around the rubble, Dorian was pretty inspirational with that so she had decided to do her own little part as well. There were a couple of big bits and it was really hard to help out sometimes, you know? Inanna definitely wasn't the strongest and so she wore herself easy by trying to move all these heavy rocks and pieces of rubble until the day was done and she had taken a nap by a tree that had escaped the destruction.

It would be a good spot to take a short rest and so she sat down, leaned against it and rested her eyes for a bit. Totally happy to take a small nap in the evening twilight but probably not the smartest move to stay here too long. It'd get dark and her bff would worry about her.

But it was still a good comfy spot for her to take a rest and that's what she needed!

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Gamma_Signature
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] CHARACTER_LISTShining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] GRAPHICS_THREADShining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:56 am

Al'in had watched the teenage girl as she went about her work with a certain degree of respect. He wasn't going to butt in and try to help out just because she was a little smaller than him or anything. Even when she was struggling, she kept on persevering and she kept on smiling. That kind of resolve was what the Vandenreich needed right now anyway.

He ambled over to her little resting spot beside the tree, wiping a few beads of sweat from his brow before he took a seat next to her. Not exactly right on top of her, a little further around the trunk, but close enough that it might draw her attention.

"Been pushing yourself pretty hard out there, Miss. Something on your mind?"

His head rolled sideways, looking over his shoulder whilst still resting against the tree, as emerald eyes fell in Inanna's direction.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:04 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Huh?"

She was a little startled by someone disturbing her. The garnet eyes opening with a little bit of exhaustion in them while she looked up at the verdant one from the man. Inanna would sleep well tonight but that was later and she was giving her new companion a thoughtful but sleepy look.

"N... No. I'm not tired. I can work more."

Inanna began without any idea of where she was going here. The danava paused and thought about it again, what was on her mind? Nothing exactly. She was just napping but now that he'd asked her she tried to think about stuff.

"I'm just thinkin' about this big mess. Why do people do things like this, Mister?"

Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] CHARACTER_LISTShining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] GRAPHICS_THREADShining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:39 am

A chuckle escaped Al'in's lips as Inanna threatened to get back to work and she shook his head reassuringly. She was a bit of a fanatic, this one, but that didn't mean that he couldn't see her limits.

"Don't sweat it, there'll be more to do tomorrow. Last thing we need is someone running themselves ragged and needing to be carried to the infirmary."

He threw her a playful smile, trying to steer her away from this course of action, though he was doubtful that it would take much to do so. At the mention of her reasoning, though, he tucked his arms behind his head and cast a glance back to the rubble. It was a hell of a question really, but a lot of people were probably thinking it too. This place had been peaceful for years, a safe haven, and now all that was up in the air.

"Some people want to get what they want, and they don't care about who gets in their way. Villains and monsters for the most part."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 am
INANNA KISHAR

Yeah, she shouldn't get too tired and run herself into the ground. It'd make Alex worry if she was laying in bed and sickly because she pushed herself too hard. So she'd just rest here with this guy, this stranger but it's fine since they weren't going anywhere else. Something like that and stranger danger.

"Well I'm gonna be big and strong one day, then I'll stop all the villains and monsters."

She assurred him from her position against the tree and grinned to lift his spirits. Even if they were already high enough Inanna believed that a person could never not smile enough because they'd get through anything if they had the hope to do it.

"Whaddya think, Mister?"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:44 am

"You're already pretty big and strong, ya know. Most people couldn't spend a day doing what you did. But you want to get even bigger? Good, we could use some real heroes out there stopping the bad guys."

It was amusing, in that the girl was already enthused with some motivation, but Al'in also genuinely believed his comment. There were too few people out there with the drive and the selflessness to step up to the plate. Hell, running into someone like this made him wonder if he was on the same level.

"My name's Al'in mir Azizi, by the way. So remember me when you make it big as a hero, alright?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:55 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Oh really? I'm Inanna Kishar but you can call me Nanna if you want."

She explained, it wasn't often that she gave her surname since people didn't really seem to introduce themselves by their full name to her but he did so she did! The bubbly danava would be sure to appraise this man of all her heroic deeds as well but Inanna definitely wanted to show 'em off to him as well. Maybe one day he'd see Twinkle Vanilla in action and she'd show off behind her magical girl facade!

"I'll be really big, just you wait Al'in. Are you a big deal around here?"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:19 am

"A pleasure to meet you, Nanna. Your name is quite beautiful, it reminds me of my old homeland far away amidst the eastern wastes."

It was rare to find anyone else that bore such a legacy here, on the other side of the world. There was Azmi, of course, and he had heard mention of a Director Ninsianna. Actually, come to think of it, they said that she had strange ears too. With a passing curiosity, Al'in took the opportunity to make a mental note of her ears to compare to this Director if he ever met her.

"Oh me? I'm not all that special. Just a wanderer who figured this place was pleasant enough to settle down in. I like the ocean, there's something soothing to the sound of the waves on the sand."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:29 am
Shining Stars [Al'in, Inanna] Header5
INANNA KISHAR

"Oh.. Uh..haha. I mean I guess, hehe."

The cool composure fell apart to give way to her blush and sudden embarrassment at him complimenting her name like that. No one ever complimented her name or said it was beautiful, maybe she'd heard people call it cute before but cute was something you called a little girl.

Beautiful was like a grown-up woman like her mum, and her! So after an awkward moment of her looking a little embarrassed and flustered from his pretty off-handed compliment she recovered.

"I like the beach too, I wanna take my bestie there sometime since she loves swimming. You should show us some spots there. How does that sound?"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum