Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty Re: Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:16 am
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Tkdomvz

LEVI

For the absolute briefest of moments, Levi wondered if someone was about to murder him. He could feel that sense of being watched, like he was a mouse and there was a cat just around the corner. And then, poof, gone just like that. Boy, that sure was weird.

"Hey, I'm down for just about anything. But I'm kinda surprised, been here this long and you didn't even think to try out the bounty of these beautiful blue waters? For shame, Lulu."

His chiding voice was certainly still overwhelmingly jovial, a lighthearted nature to it that matched his overall personality. Honestly, Levi would have been moving twice as fast were it not for his companion, but he wasn't complaining or anything. Taking it slow was nice when you had a little company.

"Alright, don't you worry. We'll find us the best spot in town, for sure."

END POST | CLEAR BLUE RIVERSIDE

Mae
Mae
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty Re: Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:30 pm

i'm about to drop off,
drift into a deep fog

Loukas swallowed dryly, throat feeling as parched as a desert, and forced a smile in Levi's direction. "You're right, you're right. I am rightfully ashamed. But, hey, who better to share this experience with, right?" As he let himself relax back into the atmosphere, Loukas's thirst was pushed to the back of his mind, strong enough to be a slight annoyance but not enough to force its way to the foreground.

He was determined to enjoy his first date in a while to the fullest, no matter how suddenly it had presented itself as an opportunity. He hummed lightly in assent, moving closer and slipping his hand back in Levi's. He'd worry about it later.

LOUKAS.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum