Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv]

Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:52 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE RISEN DEMIGOD

Enter Zephyr

ロイヤルデーモン

Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Despite the pause of silence the woman gave him after such a statement, Zephyr didn't freak out or get angry towards her apparent lack of care. Rather, he placed the tool for food consumption down on the table, and met eyes with her once again,

"What makes you say that?"

Zephyr was quiet, actually far less fidgety and playful, rather he sat up straight and proper, his gaze reminiscent of a hawk's; focused and studying of the woman before him. He was still for a few moments, before sighing softly, closing his eyes, and tipping his head down,

"..I suppose, that's another way to think of it."

With two fingers, he carefully parted the bandages covering his lower face and neck, just so there was spacing in them to allow food and drink into his mouth, without uncovering what lied beneath. It was a frequent practice of his so his coverings wouldn't be messy or loosen, as he would raise his own cup to sip.

"Miss Mayor, I certainly am not one to batter myself over failure; However some losses are harder to take than others. I suppose I still am in my own little speck of grief.."

Code Altered From:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv]

Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:57 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"All things in the world are a lesson, yours or someone else's. Grief simply gets in the way of this. Not to say it is not something that is important, the negative side of emotion is as required as the positive emotion. To have motivation to carry on, to have the times when you stop and calm, to recharge and regain that which drives you forward. But you need to be balanced. Allowing positivity to be all that you are invites disaster. But allowing negativity to be all that you are invites nothing. You must balance both in equal measure"

She'd sip her tea and then flick her eyes up once more.
"So, your bandages. Do they cover anything specific? These days one must keep scars for specific reasons, given how many can have them gone with a wave"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:40 pm

THE RISEN DEMIGOD

Enter Zephyr

ロイヤルデーモン

Zephyr's gaze remained on the woman before him, eyes full of thought as he seemingly downed the hot liquid rather quickly, only taking a breath moment to stop, exhaling softly as he placed the half finished cup down,

"Woops. Was so focused I forgot I was drinking tea. Funny how that happens."

Even his breath seemed to have some light steam as he spoke for a few seconds, chuckling softly, "Wise words, Miss Mayor... I certainly haven't met someone with your interesting flavor of insight."

He took it easier with his next few sips, paying attention to how much he was drinking at a time, before the woman asked him yet another question - The bandages. He appeared far less somber as the cup was placed down,

"Ah, why yes. I simply got accustomed to wearing them; the children were afraid of my face, so I didn't want to unnerve them."

He placed a hand on his face, tilting his head to the side, "Well I haven't much a choice in what my body keeps or leaves; My face is one of the few things my flesh refuses to revert. Believe me, i've tried. I'm not very broken up over them either so, not a problem."

Code Altered From:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nice Place Ya Got Here [Zephyr/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:20 pm

"I have a lot of experience with negative emotions. And overwhelming positive emotions. So my flavour of insight is mulled with what I have done over the years" She'd reply, taking a small slice of her cake and eating it.

"So, your face. These attempts you have made to revert it, are they attempts you have made yourself or attempts you have gotten others to make for you? I have a few people that might be able to lend a hand. Even if you are not broken up over it, there is no harm in making the attempt, no? I like to think the people I know are very good at their art"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:26 pm

THE RISEN DEMIGOD

Enter Zephyr

ロイヤルデーモン

"Ah yes yes, attempts.. I've attempted myself and have had several skilled in surgeries try.. However they were from a previous age to this one.."

He placed a hand on the side of his face as he appeared to contemplate something for a moment, "Though I believe the issue in altering the scar will remain true regardless. You see... Any attempts at altering my flesh typically end in it being reverted, unless it was a particularly nasty blow.. Then it reverts a bit oddly. And.. I don't believe the kind of blow required to alter how my body reverts would be best placed on my neck and face," He would chuckle,

"If anything, would make a nastier scar! However I am not opposed to receiving help from those of this age, not in the slightest. Though you do make me curious.."

He would lean in, staring her in the eyes,

"It hasn't even hit sundown yet, and you're so willing to try to help me with something like that? Why?"

Code Altered From:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:13 pm

"Ehh? The sun has something to do with helping people?" She'd ask, a bit confused as she turned to look at the sun. After a few seconds, the confused Ulv looked back to her new friend with a casual shrug. "It is what Minatumi was made for. It is what I do, always and forever. Whoever, Whatever, Whyever, I am here to help you. If you want to be a swordsman capable of killing me, I will train you to that point.

Then I'll fuckin' kill ya because I've got more advantages that just skill on my side, but still. Everyone deserves a helping hand. Everyone deserves someone there, to offer aid. Everyone deserves that chance to rise up from the muck that they can not get out of themselves"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:52 am

THE RISEN DEMIGOD

Enter Zephyr

ロイヤルデーモン

He chuckled, shaking his head, "I was more or less referring to the short time we've spoken rather than the sun, Miss Mayor."

He sighed, chilling in his chair a bit, "The people of my time were a bit more.. Scarce. I definitely wouldn't have even received wrappings for a wound from someone who I met that day. Glad to see attitudes have shifted at least somewhat; caring for your fellow man is valuable."

He would then yawn, rubbing his chin at the mentioning of training his swordsmanship,

"Ooh, really? I'm quite curious to see how techniques are conducted. I may recognize a few older ones, however i'm interested in any new ones.."

Code Altered From:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:59 am

"The first way is some cool Nabong Needle Ryu. Guy uses acupuncture and massages to heal your body with his special ability. Probably won't work, but good to try anyway. The second is Kaido, I know a woman who is spectacular with the art and if anyone can find a cure for that then it will be here.

And if those two struggle to fix the issue, then we can go for Hao Ren Sho. That is more something to explain if we need to get there. It's kind of complicated otherwise"

Ulv would then snack on her cake some more, liking the confectionary placed here.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum