Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty Re: In The Pursuit Of Knowledge

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:39 am
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 CrS9XmO

Saisei | The King's Reincarnation

The excitement Saisei felt bubbled over as the two walked silently through the streets. Passing both residential buildings and organization buildings, it was clear that the Vandenreich held themselves in high regard as a group. It mattered little to the boy, however. As long as his wishes were finally realized he wouldn't mind aligning himself with anyone protecting earth.

While the boy had very little knowledge outside of what the tour guide spoke of, Saisei still found the quiet walk he and the armored figure were taking. It was clear that the two were on there way to finally meet the person he had been so fascinated with. Ever since their appearance on the news in Karakura, Saisei had struggled with the urge to meet Cyrus. The woman was clearly powerful, she was the key to opening the gates to his mind, he just knew it.

"I understand, I won't act out or nothin'. You don't think she'll mind where I come from right? I don't know what y'all think but given the Sugiura Realm being sealed off from visitation recently I figure some people aren't real interested in a kid like me."

Saisei kicked his feet as he spoke, his excitement beginning to quickly turn to nervousness. Cyrus was clearly the big ol' boss around the City of Light, he had to be on his best behavior. Heeding the armored figure's words, the pink haired human tried his best to straighten his clothing and present himself as best he could.

The armored figure seemed to know exactly where she was going. A slightly larger building stood before them, it looked roughly the exact same outside of its height and size. It was clear whoever was stationed inside was clearly pretty important to the Vandenreich. It was show time, it seemed.

"Guess this is where she is, huh?"

END POST | The Forgotten Soul Speaks

In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:42 pm
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Ndl1dWe

HELLE ARMSTRONG

“Considering demons are allowed within the Reich, I doubt your upbringing will be of any concern. My Liege does not care for the whole, but learns of the individual in question before passing judgement. Calm your worries and simply stand before her with the same enthusiasm you’re showing me.”

The Sugiura are a people that Helle knows little of. Even as she goes about the processes required to learn of the world’s current settings, her duties have interfered greatly. With such, she does not have much knowledge on the Sugiuran people, but she knows they exist and wonders why Saisei worries about his upbringing. He seems like a good kid. However, Helle knows that even good people can harbor great secrets: bad or good.

Funny enough, Helle couldn’t help but imagine the surprise that may occur when they meet Cyrus. Yes, as the leader of the Vandenreich, Cyrus is a rather powerful individual, but Cyrus is also far from an intimidating figure in Helle’s eyes. Blame such on her own strength or strange attraction to her Liege, but Cyrus showed a surprising amount of mercy to the Demon’s during their assault on Washington D.C. and has turned the Reich into a more open organization, the very reason Saisei is even able to satiate his curiosity so easily. Now isn't the time to dote however, but Helle does wonder if Cyrus will be in his female form or not.

Mentally chuckling at Saisei’s attempt to look more presentable, Helle’s eyes fell onto the building before them. It did not take long to reach the main building where Cyrus and hers’ offices are located. However, she did dread the wait required to reach the top floor once they entered.

“Ah. Yes. Let us hurry before it gets too crowded. Stay beside me Saisei.” They are in a rather populated area considering many of the Reich enter and exit this building regularly performing duties and assignments. It is best they stay close to one another which should not be too hard considering Helle is a hard person to lose sight of in her armored state. Surprisingly, to answer Saisei’s thoughts from before, many of the Quincy about lack any form of armor proving that Helle’s form isn’t something that is exactly normal for the Reich. However, it doesn’t matter as Helle makes her way towards one of the elevators without giving attention to anyone despite many of them moving, specifically, to stay out of her way.

Pressing the button to the elevator, Helle finally takes the time to check that Saisei kept up while tapping her foot on the floor impatiently. This leaves the young male a few moments to speak his mind if he so desires before they step into the elevator and rise to meet the head of this organization, him or herself.

END POST | THE SAVANT

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:18 am

In and out, in and out, the building before the two seemed to house just about any and every Reich member in the City of Light. Saisei couldn't help but find himself in awe. The building wasn't all that special, despite that many different kinds of people went to and from it. For a group led by Quincy it was pretty hard to not notice the abundance of diversity in their ranks. Fascinating, the boy thought.

"O-Of course. No problem whatsoever. I'm sure she'll take my appearance just fine."

As thought out as his words were, Saisei knew they were all a ploy. Royalty was one thing. Nothing made him as nervous as meeting someone in a position of power meant to guide others into the future. It always rubbed a very odd itch that he couldn't help sense in the deepest reaches of his mind. Nevertheless, that wouldn't keep it from seeking the woman out. She was of power, clearly that meant something for his goals.

Making their way through the hoard of beings, the boy and armored figure quickly found their way towards the elevators. The armored figure made it relatively clear that if he strayed, he'd be lost. Refusing to think twice, Saisei made it his mission to near attach himself to the metallic surface. Bumping and rubbing his way past the throng of people, their goal was in sight.

"I figure this is a ride I can't get off, huh? Guess this is finally it. Would hate to make a terrible first impression."

Ding, the familiar whirring of elevator doors sprung the boy alive. It was finally time. Rushing ahead, the human did his best to clear his mind and ready himself for the woman who would be before him in mere moments. He was ready and that's that. Looking at the armored figure, he smiled, Saisei was finally on his way toward his goal.

Spoiler:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:32 am

HELLE ARMSTRONG

Into the elevator they step. Saisei couldn’t see it, but Helle allowed for a small smile to play on her face after hearing him speak. In all honesty, Helle figured Saisei would give a splendid first impression despite the many warnings she gave him. Helle remembered her first time meeting Cyrus: a little time ago after exploding a small chunk of Russia. Now, unless Saisei could and does replicate such, Helle has little worry for how this meeting will go.

Without any words, she clicks the topmost button, floor 30, and straightens moments before they begin to rise. Of course, as with public services, they are stopped multiple times as they rise allowing people to enter and get off while others stay seeing that they also have business on the 30th floor. Eventually, however, they do reach the 30th floor, and Helle wastes little time stepping off, as does everyone else, hurrying down the hallway before taking a turn. Down this hallway is what appears to be a desk with a woman sitting there; her hair a silvery white with glasses adorning her pretty face, two furry ears sprouting from her head.

“Ninsianna. I’ve come to see my Liege, and I have brought someone who wishes to speak with… her. Is my Liege busy?”

Helle had not taken the time to ensure that Saisei had followed her, but she had also fully expected the young lad to keep up. It would be a shame if something as simple as following the leader had interfered with his desires to meet someone he obviously thinks highly of. Though, now that she is here, Helle did allow her head to turn slightly as Ninsianna reported that Cyrus is free for visits and that she’ll let her know that Helle has arrived with company. With that settled, Helle would nod and give her appreciation for the information before ushering Saisei to follow as she moved to open the doors that led into the room that the leader of the Vandenreich is in.

“Now is your time, Saisei.”

END POST | THE SAVANT

Last edited by Siegharty on Wed May 06, 2020 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2020 9:50 pm

"A bit taller than I would have figured for a building on an island fortress."

Saisei let a brief sigh, passing the time the elevator took to climb thirty floors with idle chit chat. As the chamber climbed the boy's nervousness only became worse and worse. It was clear that his time had finally come. The hallucinations, his own mind playing tricks on him, would finally come to a breaking point. There was no way this Cyrus lady couldn't help him.

Ding. Finally, the elevator comes to a stand still as the familiar sound echoed through the hallway ahead of them. It wasn't as elaborate as one may have thought, the short room clearly was made for the purpose of a secretary. Right on queue, the armored figure conversed with a young woman seated at a rather normal looking desk. Saisei was dumbfounded, he expected the leader of an organization or movement to live lavishly. The building, so far, didn't meet those expectations.

The armored figure was quick and to the point with their words. Looking to seek an audience with Cyrus, the figure moved on from the desk and towards the large double doors that housed both Cyrus and the 'liege's' office space. Gathering is things, the boy followed in pursuit of the figure, nearly tripping over himself as he tried to contain his belongings.

"I guess it is my time, huh? Nothing but up from here right? We can do this, we can do this. Nothin' can stop us. Let's go let's go."

Following the armored figure's motions, Saisei charged forward in pursuit. As nervous as he was, he made his mind up quite some time ago. Cyrus was his goal. Aim true, Saisei. Tossing himself into the fray, the boy entered the Vandenreich leader's office, looking around to see what seemed pretty minimalist, once again not meeting his expectations.

"Uh, hello? Where is she?"

Spoiler:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 06, 2020 12:53 am
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Hd0GJlj

CYRUS OF THE AFFECTIONATE FLAME

Behind the desk was not the motherly, effeminate figure of Kouroush Atar Urvazishta, but rather of Kouroush Atar Vohu-Fryana; Cyrus of the Affectionate Flame. Once more his masculine countenance was upon the Earth, though who was to say how long this was to last? So long as he was concerned, such matters of gender were trivial at best when compared to necessity. No matter appearance, he was but Cyrus, Ahura Mazda. Looking up with the pleasant smile that seemed as natural as the very air itself, he gestured across to the chairs across from his desk, and spoke in the deep, authoritative baritone which had not been heard in the City of Lights for many moons now.

"Good day to the both of you. Subcaptain Armstrong, it is quite fortuitous that you should find yourself here. I have a bit of business to discuss with you, but naturally I would not delay this meeting for those ends."

Steepling his fingers as he rested his elbows atop the desk, Cyrus gave the two some time to take their seats, naturally not wanting to seem overbearing in his hostility.

"I should ask your name, young man. I am Grandmaster Cyrus ast-Auramazda, though I suspect that the fine subcaptain has already informed you of my name. Might I ask yours for the sake of a proper conversation? Ah, and is there anything you might require? A drink? It is getting to be rather warm of late."

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 06, 2020 6:18 pm
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 TkEpNqt

Airi | Fortune's Favorite

Airi had been wandering around the City of Lights for a few hours now, not quite sure where she was going. She'd been on a tour several hours ago, but after a while she got bored, and found herself compelled to go off on her own. It seemed that she was lost, but she didn't let that bother her. In fact, she was quite content to wander the streets, humming sweetly to herself. The city was like nothing she'd ever seen before, and she was enjoying taking in all of the sights it had to offer. After walking down a particularly large block she found herself in front of a building that seemed very inviting to her, so she assumed it was something like a welcoming center, although she wasn't sure why it was so large. "The City of Lights must really appreciate visitors", she thought happily. That made her feel even better about her decision to come.

As she stepped inside she marveled at how nice everything looked inside. After a bit of looking around she spotted an elevator, and decided to check out another floor. She stepped inside, still humming quietly to herself, and pressed a button at random. The ride took a bit longer than she would have expected, and she wondered what she would find at the top as she rode. People entered and exited several times as she made the climb, but none of them seemed to take any notice of her. Normally she would have attempted to engage in conversation, but she was a bit wrapped up in her own thoughts at the moment.

Finally, she reached the top floor, which she had subconsciously decided was her destination at some point along the way. As the elevator door opened she found herself at the beginning of a modest hallway, and began to make her way along. She spotted a woman seated at a desk some way ahead of her, and figured she should go chat. As she was making her way towards the woman, however, she ran in to a bit of a problem. More accurately, she ran into a bit of a table.

The following few seconds were nothing more than a blur, and when she was aware of what was happening once more, she found herself sprawled on the ground with more than a small pain in her head. She realized, in retrospect, that her fall must have been quite loud. Still playing on the floor she put her hand to her head, feeling the sizable bump that had been created.

"Ow, ow , owwwwww."

Her face was slightly scrunched up, and she was displaying a small frown. That hadn't been very lucky at all.

END POST | To belong is a wonderful feeling.

Last edited by Absentee on Mon May 25, 2020 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 06, 2020 7:47 pm

HELLE ARMSTRONG

Stepping into the office, Helle’s mind immediately focused on the man sitting behind the desk, not the woman she was expecting to meet. Now, this is a surprise, but it is a pleasant surprise for the blonde Quincy. While Cyrus’ female side held a grace and beauty that would captivate her emerald gaze at times, this form of Cyrus demanded much more attention from Helle’s body. And, it wasn’t just her body that reacted strangely to her Liege. Ever since their shared moment back within that room on Minatumi Harbour, Helle has felt a longing. It’s a new and strange feeling for her, but at times she finds herself wondering more and more about Cyrus and his upbringing, what he likes to eat, his favorite pastime. It’s weird and distracts her from her duties at random. Being someone that Cyrus relies on greatly doesn’t help Helle keep him/her out of her mind, and the idea of being called upon always gravitates around her annoyingly, pleasantly annoyingly.

With her mind suddenly bamboozled with distressing thoughts such as hand holding, the sudden bass of Cyrus’ voice that she had not heard in a while snapped her out of her thoughts. Cyrus has something he wishes to relate with her? Her mind is already buzzing thinking of what she is needed for, but there is something immediate they both must deal with. Luckily, no one can read her thoughts, for, in that short amount of time, she had forgotten all about Saisei’s presence beside her. Troubling… What also troubles her is the fact that she can’t remember if she even told Saisei’s Cyrus’ name. She can only recall referring to the man as her Liege. If she weren’t wearing armor right now, everyone would be able to see her face flush in slight embarrassment because of the expectancy placed upon her. Surely, her legs would have bucked just a bit were it not for her training and ability to keep a calm exterior.

“She- I mean, He… Ah… This is my Liege Saisei. My apologies for not elaborating on my Liege’s gender fluidity. I am just as shocked as you are. Let us take our seats, and you may ask all that you desire. I am sure my Liege will show capable of answering all your mind has to offer.”

Though her shock is probably greater than what Saisei may be experiencing, she’s not going to show it at all. Thank the Heavens for helmets. She would move forward herself, but the sudden noise outside of the door catches her attention. It sounded as if one had crashed into a wall or something of similar build. Someone planning something right outside Cyrus’ door? Surely, they must be mad. However, it could just be simply that: someone bumping into the wall for whatever reason. Still, it is her duty to make sure the City is safe from any mishap that could prove catastrophic.

“My apologies. There seems to be something going on in the hallway. I shall return shortly after investigating.”

She quickly transitions from fangirling to a more guarded air as she steps away from Saisei and moves to the door to open and look out into the hallway turning her head left and right before spotting someone on the floor. The table next to them and the way they held their head proved enough to convince Helle that an accident had occurred. Giving Ninsianna a look that is hard to tell under her helmet, the armored 6ft Quincy takes quick strides over to the downed woman kneeling. She speaks, but her voice is warped by her helmet and sounds much more masculine than her natural voice giving off the idea that a male existed underneath the armor and not a female.

“You should be more careful. Do you require assistance?”

END POST | THE SAVANT
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 7:52 am

Stepping into the office before them was almost magical. The wide and spread out floor plan met with only a few pieces of furniture made the room feel as if it was consuming Saisei from the outside in. The shape was clearly designed to guide one to the desk that sat right away from the large windows leading to the City of Lights. The boy hesitated before following the armored figure forward towards Cyrus' desk.

Saisei was hit with an abrasively viscous voice from behind the desk. Expecting a more delicate and stern tone, the once believed female was now sitting before the boy and the armored figure. Cyrus was clearly male, at the time at least, showcasing yet another oddity that Saisei couldn't help find a tad interesting. Nodding at his request, he followed the 'Subcaptain Armstrong' chairs firmly planted in front of Cyrus.

"Grandmaster, huh? I don't really get what that means if I'm gonna be honest with you, Sir. I'm Saisei, just Saisei." Taking in Armstrong's clear cut statements, he smiled and turned back to Cyrus. "That makes quite a bit of sense. Someone like you ought have somethin' special like gender swappin', huh?"

Before continuing, he was quickly interrupted by a large crash directly outside the office's double doors. The captain was already on her way to clear any commotion out of their hair so Saisei paid it little mind, besides, he had the very Cyrus before him. How could he pass up on all the questions someone like this could answer?

"Drink? I'm not sure. I'm Saisei, but I said that already. I-I'm a human, like a lot of people. I'm from Karakura, well Karakura and the Sugiura realm." Words began to string together into long, breathless sentences. Saisei could barely contain himself, despite this he pressed on. "I saw you on TV. Or, well, I saw one of you on the TV. You were tall, and a woman, so.. The Vandenreich seemed interesting, you guys were offering tours and I couldn't help but scratch that itch. Y'know?"

Finally taking a deep, prolonged breath, he placed his duffel at the edge of his feet and leaned forward, his intense azure eyes staring in Cyrus' direction with what one could call a killer intent. Get it over with.

"You're the first person I've ever gotten in front of that could answer the questions I have. You see... I'm not normal, I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it."

The boy tried his best not to overwhelm the leader, easing himself back into his chair before cutting his words off entirely. Saisei had to give Cyrus time to reciprocate his words, that was clear.

He sighed.

"I would love a Soda. I'm not sure if you guys have that sorta thing here..."

Spoiler:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri May 08, 2020 12:51 am
In The Pursuit Of Knowledge - Page 2 Hd0GJlj

CYRUS OF THE AFFECTIONATE FLAME

Though the commotion outside caught Cyrus' attention, he let Helle handle it and returned his gaze to the pink-haired young man sitting in front of him. He sized the boy up almost in passing, faintly curious as to what Helle might have brought him here for.

"Ah, the nature of my sex is inconsequential. It is simply a consequence of my partiular aspects, but I will not inundate you with the specifics. I imagine that is hardly why you are here, after all."

Listening carefully to the young man's words, Cyrus offered a small smile of understanding at his mention of the appearance on television. It seemed that ever since then, people had been flocking toward the City of Light in a new rush of interest. Naturally, such interest in the Vandenreich was far from outside of Cyrus' ideals.

But the young man's gaze spoke many more volumes than the words he had spoken. There was purpose behind it, and he suspected that this boy did not even fully realize the full scope of it. Of course, Cyrus could hardly know the answer to that either, not so soon, and certainly not without greater context. But, he knew, that was the sort of purpose that he very much wished to have at his side.

"'Normal' is a quite relative term, Saisei. I do not think it necessary to constrain yourself by it, or measure yourself against it. But it is assuredly within my power to help you, even if it may take time to understand."

His request for a drink brought a bit more of a smile to his face, and he moved his finger to the button on his desk to contact Ninsianna, though he waited a moment longer.

"Is there any sort in particular you wish for?"

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum