Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo]

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 pm
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 4QMtWSw

AZMI

"I am not. Nor, for that matter, are you."

Azmi held her hand closer, just a small bit in order to let him know that she did not mind his presence, that he was welcome. She could not quite fathom interpersonal relations anymore, but perhaps she never could. If anything, this life might have simply been an improvement. She had, in fact, never considered that possibility.

"The world is, indeed, tired. Our goals may not align, but we will manage. I will help you, against Shadow Fall. Your patron- Yes. I have already sworn I would assist you in that. That I would save you from that damnation."

She looked up to him, then, and removed her hand from his, in order to reach up and gently caress his cheek. She did not *want*, per se, but she understood quite intimately that it was vital he understand just how much she desired to help him. How important it was, as a fellow divine.

As a friend.

"Whatever will assist you, I will do without hesitation. I am here for you, Desmond dear."

END POST | WAS PAKS GA CHS NA MEA
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo]

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:14 am
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Unknown

Desmond| His Majesty of Vastime

The man bowed his head as her hand came to rest against his cheek, the bronze flesh hot to the touch. But even then such a gesture brought a mixture of comfort and pain, pain which came from some unknown source. He couldn't quite place a hand where, only that it remained in a bittersweet capacity. How strange.

"There will come a time, I will call upon you. I cannot divulge the details of it; for fear that merely speaking it into existence will work against me." The man would comment with a nod, his eyes closing as his head leaned into the caress. It was nice. "Once you are well; I make my move in Europe. If they wish to provoke us; I will return unto them that same violence to London. We shall oust, the queen." The man would speak firmly, emerald eyes opening now focused. Set to task as a grin came onto his lips.

"I've spent the better part of my life being a soldier. It has served me well; and I pray this will be the last time I must be such." He'd muse once more, before lifting a hand to rest on their singular good leg. "Is there anything I may do, to help you within my power? I know such pain one might feel in your situation; and you have done so much. I wish to return such kindness, if you only tell me how."

END POST | DUTIFUL PROTECTOR

No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 JfH75kA
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:35 am

AZMI

"When you call, I will answer. You need not worry about that. But you know that I still must move in America, to rescue the men and women I have promised to save. If you will permit it, I will join you when that is finished."

Nodding once, Azmi's eyes looked briefly to the hand on her leg. It seemed almost strange to her, that the two would share this sort of touch at this moment. Was this the norm? She knew it was not. She knew that the old Cyrus would have shunned this sort of contact.

"Your affection would be welcomed, if you are willing to give it. A kiss would be more than kind."

She hated the old Cyrus.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:46 am

"I will permit, such a thing."

The man would confirm with her with ease, seeing that as no issue. The timeframes where flexible, so long as it got done he would be pleased. The military matters at hand such as the supply of troops, the transportation of supplies, all those- did she say kiss her? Desmond next words would catch in his throat at the surprise of such a request, if not feeling some heat catch on his cheeks. He was not a bashful man by any means, but it seemed almost out of the blue.

But he'd let a chuckle escape his lips, an almost awkward laugh as he would speak. "If you... wish such a thing. I must admit I did not expect it; but.. if you desire it I could indulge it." The man would comment, having not made a move yet- if only to hear her reply.

He'd be lying, if he said such a thought wasn't more than a little appealing to him. Actually, as seconds passed he found himself more comfortable with the idea.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:57 am

AZMI

"Forgive, if I am too forward. You and Mahadeva tell me that my humanity is not yet lost, that I can still feel. I would think that such a degree of affection would answer that question. I imagine you would have felt uncomfortable if I had asked you for intercourse."

Azmi looked into Desmond's eyes with a small smile, her typical affectionate demeanor returning in this particular moment. A thought occurred to her, and she thought it might add a moment of levity to an otherwise perhaps uncomfortable moment.

"I believe it is Valentine's Day, after all."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:19 am

The shock had worn off of the man by now, he was after all still himself, and with that he'd offer smile. To be asked such a thing by a woman like her was something he deemed acceptable, for other men they may have some concerns when married but he understood his marriage was different. So with that in mind, and Azmi asking him this of him he'd slide his chair as close to the bed. His hand would run along her leg, moving all the way to her mid section before lifting past her breasts to rest against her cheek.

"No such apologies is needed; I do not believe myself capable of feeling uncomfortable of the things you ask me. If these things bring you bud a shred closer to humanity; then you may have me in whatever way you need, dear Azmi."

The man would impart onto her, to allow her to proceed how she needed. But with those words he'd lean forward as his hand slipped behind her head pulling her closer softly. He was not rough, but by the nature of his position was more dominant. His other hand would come to rest against her cheek, tilting her head as he leaned forward pressing his lips to her own. Allowing himself to embrace the feeling.

The feeling of their lips touching, of the raw sparks of electricity which seemed to scatter through him was different. If she lacked passion, then he would make up for it with his own. He had become well accustomed to that with his wife proper. He'd not be bashful, or shy, in this endeavor. He wanted her to feel this, to truly remember this and feel something. So he indulged her to the fullest, wholly committed to this kiss. Such was the nature of the man.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:07 am

AZMI

"Then just this will do, Desmond dear. I will not push you for more, and I think it would be wrong of me in such a situation regardless. That is to be shared between lovers, and though I love you dearly, it is not in such a way as that. I would never wish to impose upon you."

It was true, that Azmi's own kiss was not especially passionate, not particularly understanding of what she should do in this situation. In her nearly 400 years of life, such a thing had not been relevant to her in the slightest. Such a thing was...well, human. And she had never much considered herself human, for one reason or another.

Still, even if she could not feel anything in this moment, even if all that Azmi could feel here was the most physical sensation of his lips against hers, she committed it all to memory. Everything she could feel from him, the passion, the intensity of it, all that he gave to her in this moment. Not for her own sake, but for his, for Mahadeva's, for all those others on the Earth who would need her to feel such a thing. For her to feel even the faintest bit human.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:35 am

He had known how much he was going to enjoy such a kiss, it was as if pent feelings where being brought to the forefront. The soft feeling of darkened skin upon his own bronze skin only caused him to deep it, tilting her head back as a hand ran through her hair. She was inexperienced, that made sense from what she said. He wondered briefly if this was her first kiss. But eventually he’d pull back breathless, from both a need to breathe and how exhilarating such a thing was. His words came out, before a filter.

“Would it be pushing if I wanted such a thing?” The man muttered before realizing what he had said, emerald eyes locked in her lips after such a moment. Before they would lift upwards to gaze at her eyes, having said those words he committed to them. He didn’t know what to expect next, but they where far past the point of concealing such notions. He had come to accept, some part of him wanted her.

His hand would raise behind her head, but running callous fingers through her hair. A level of affection, perhaps to stroke that human feeling within her. He doubted another man would be able to give her such things, for the mere fact she would most likely never allow something like this again. With but a singular moment of impassioned boldness he may have yet doomed everything this was; but he couldn’t hide it.

“I’m a fool for saying that; am I not?” His eyes would close, a brief huff of air escape his lips. A small smile coming onto his features as his head tilted down, by now he had taken a seat on the bed his legs off to the side. That warm, scarred, hand still resting against soft skin.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:29 pm

AZMI

"It would not be pushing to say that you want it, Desmond dear. But...let me ask you why, before we go further, if I may."

The feeling of this whole moment, of everything within it, everything that Desmond offered her, was alien to her. Azmi knew that it should have sent her heart aflutter, knew she should have been aroused and ready for whatever he might do to her. But, of course, no such things happened. How could they, given the nature of her being?

"You are not a fool, Desmond. You are quite wise, I think. But I, after all, am the Lord of Wisdom. I simply wish for the two of us to discuss this, to see...well, if it is something which truly should occur."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 pm

The man didn't proceed further, as he listened to her words. It was a fair question, but one which was never asked to him. It invoked an almost amused smile on his lips as to why he would want such a thing. What better woman to speak such things to, then one who was entirely alien to such a nation.

"You ask why as if it is easy to summarize the human desires in such concise words." The man would point out, not chidingly but rather thoughtfully. He seemed to think for a moment, the feeling of his hands resting lightly on her. "The barest minimum qualify, is that you are attractive. Beautiful. I am sure that alone can provoke most men to want such a thing." He'd not argue against her moniker as the lord of wisdom; but now he would dig deeper.

"But such base notions are not qualifying enough, I've met many beautiful women. Not all I seek such a dynamic with. No. I believe my 'why' comes from a two pronged approach; the first being our dynamic- our parallels- all that we are makes me desire you." The man would lay out that fairly simply, it would only be the truth that such an emotional connection would drive his physical wants. It was the very reason he had waited till marriage.

"And the second; I wish to immerse you in myself as much as possible. If we are truly to one day be the end of each other; or our salvation, I wish to give into these moments. To see what lengths will happen between us. Perhaps a more potent form of the kiss; or simply nothing more a carnal endeavor." He'd pause thinking as a thoughtful look passed on his face.

"What do you believe, Azmi? You flatter me with calling me wise, but I simply act from the heart and at times temper those flames with my mind. If you believe that wisdom, then I default to your judgement."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum