Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

The Doctor Is In - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor Is In

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 pm

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Takehiko leaned forward as he took the dirty cloth off. Setting it in a bucket with other used bandages. Making sure to keep her eyes clean was important. Gently he applied the compress to her eyes she could remove when ready. "Not yet, I had this to handle first. Family comes first so now that I finished my duty here. I will return and await her wisdom and guidance. " Takehiko had changed and evolved since his time in the Academy. Gone from numb due to losing his hollow. To more complete and confident. He trusted in his training and education. Being gentle and ginger he smiled a bit. "Take it off after about ten or fifteen minutes. It will reduce the swelling and feel better." He said not ordering her just giving general instructions. This was something she could do herself truthfully. Takehiko and she had talked and grown more. During this exchange, he learned more about Keiko. He was proud of her and the person she was. She was a Kuchiki one of many who wore that name.

He didn't know what her future held with that darkness. But as he gathered his stuff up he smiled. "Well, I should go meet her. No rest for the weary as they say. " Takehiko hadn't slept much during this digging. Investigating everything and running on fumes. He went through the motions of life and continued. Sleep felt like a lost thing mostly, but he felt support inside him. Slowly nursing that hole inside him full because she could. His spirit inside helped him overcome his pain. Helped him see past the failure to future successes. " If you need my help don't hesitate to call, I got pretty fast from my Academy training." He said exiting her room now with a slight joke. Something he didn't generally know how to do. Takehiko had begun developing a sense of humor. Or at least something akin to one as he grew more. Escaping from his shell further and further. Developing into what would be himself further and further.

Exiting the room he returned to his room, where previously he encountered his aunt. Takehiko set down his stuff and held the butterfly for a moment. Considering it as he held on to it. The report would be Ulv Auber was overseeing the situation. She had ascertained more then he could in this circumstance. Takehiko would leave it at that and begin working for his Captain. Just a night's sleep before he went to her. His frame went to the bed falling into it. He couldn't feel the sheets or anything. She was safe, thank god was all he could say. Takehiko's lack of skills had left her in pain. He'd caused her undue stress and pain had she been there. Takehiko was excited to learn from his new Captain. To grow and grasp things from her. Maybe he could become better, a better person for tomorrow. That was all he could grasp at. It felt like reaching for straws. As within the coming dusk or hours. Takehiko would sleep in his bed for once. Something he'd not done for days, sleepless over Keiko.

His family needed him and he answered with his all. Now it was time to sleep and let come of it what may. His hair felt heavy as he undid the top knot he wore. Feeling it hit his shoulders as he dosed into the darkest sleep possible. No dreams would reach him, no sound awake him. This was a peaceful slumber.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum