Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Agent 48 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Agent 48 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Agent 48 - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent 48

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

Agent 48 - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Taking a sip from her cup, Ulv listened to Mifune, and then looked up when he had finished talking. He was certainly right, but there was one part which laboured under a misunderstanding.
"I do not eliminate the darkness, or erase the experience. I simply pull you from it's grasp, so your thoughts may be unclouded by it. It still happened, but you no longer have to live your life because of it. Were I to give an example, of something basic, It would probably go something like this.

When you were a child, you were bitten by a dog. This has caused you to become fearful of dogs. My Devil's Heart removes the claws of fear, so while you were still bitten by a dog, you are no longer fearful of dogs because of that. Without this emotion forcing your hand, you may make your own decisions about dogs. This in no way forces you to like dogs, for there are many other reasons to dislike them. But this dislike will be entirely your own. You will remember you were bitten by a dog, and maybe you'll want to dislike them because of that. But that is your choice. You are free to make that decision. Where as you were not, before"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum