Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty The Mark of Reflection[Complete]

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:46 am
Aether Magic Template

Name Of Spell: The Mark of Reflection
Type: Essential Aether Magic
Class: Immaterial
Skill Range: Any level may cast it, though the results change with skill.
Effects: This spell is one which places a
Mark:
onto an object. By placing this mark on an object the user is able to create a barrier which reflects other types of supernatural energy. This is done by having the energy that is infused within the mark itself form a barrier to reflect the energy. The amount of supernatural energy that it is able to reflect is totally dependent on the skill the Iramasha has in Aether Magic. It is the this skill level that the mark is able to block up to. The mark lasts for three posts, or until it reflects another source of supernatural energy. This requires a cool down of four posts.

There are, however, limitations on what can be reflected and just how much the mark is able to handle before simply becoming useless. This is able to reflect the supernatural energies of Demons, Other Iramasha, Shinigami, Vizards, and Arrancar. The last three are so similar that the mark is unable to tell them apart, though it is effective on them. In addition to this the efficiency is dependent on the tier of the person who is casting the spell. This is to say that the caster can reflect the supernatural energy of those a tier, or more, under themselves. They are also able to reflect fifty percent of the energy that is used by those of the same tier as the caster and twenty five percent of those who are a tier above the caster. A person higher than a tier has too much energy and simply destroys the mark.

To summarize this spell allows the caster to reflect certain amounts of energy back at the caster, though it is not perfect. If the mark is to be broken, and there is some energy that is not being reflected, the caster will feel that energy hit them.

Last edited by That Guy... on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Left_bar_bleue20/100The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty Re: The Mark of Reflection[Complete]

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:54 am
[mod]Can you be more specific about the types of Energy it can negate? To me, this sounds like it can just negate every kind of Energy on PH and there isn't a whole lot of detail to that as things like Death Energy exist and so on which bothers me.

In addition, this ability could scale to being OP say on a 0-tier character so I would change the way it scales rather than being based on skillsheets, or change it from being a negation to a reflection or something like that.
[/mod]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Left_bar_bleue20/100The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 am
[mod]With the changes made, i'll approve this but i'll be keeping an eye on the usage of this. [/mod]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum