Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?]

Today at 4:48 pm
Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 WXsZTdN
KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | FOUR-DEATH SNOW

"The nobility have already condemned my niece once, and I was powerless to stop them then. I have no intention of letting it happen this time, least of all when their actions so flagrantly work only in their own interest. What the people of the Seireitei and Rukongai require at present is support. They require reconstruction. What they do not require is Central 46 clamoring to regain a position of military authority, and so I will keep their authority firmly in check. By force, if that is what is required to protect the well-being of those who are unable to fight back."

It was true, that Shishiyuki would see conflict coming forward. But that conflict, she believed, was in the best interest of the Soul Society. It was in the interest of the people that the aristocracy, which had only ever worked to fatten their own pockets and make their own lives easier, be brought down to a far lower level than they currently occupied.

"Just as Lady Masamune intends to protect the Captain Commander's honor and her dream, I intend to do the same. She did not wish for the nobility to have control over the Gotei; such is why I chose never to request captaincy. So long as you hold the good of the people as your aim, Komamura-dono, then we of the Koizumi will certainly host you for as long as you deem it suitable."

She offered a polite bow to both of them, to Erika as a farewell and to Komamura as a gesture of thanks. Even as head of a Great Noble House, Shishiyuki was never one to hold herself above others when they were so firm in their convictions, and so willing to fight for them.

END POST | SAGE WHO KNOWS TEN THOUSAND WORDS
Paradigm
Paradigm
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?]

Today at 6:35 pm
Legacy [Komamura, Erika, Shishiyuki?] - Page 2 49AV09y

SAJIN KOMAMURA

Joining Shishiyuki in bowing farewell to Erika, Sajin bent at the waist while consumed with the thought that he was at least grateful for her explanation, even if he would have done things differently. He recalled how filled with rage he had been upon hearing what she did, but now he understood her motivations and could no longer bring such anger to bare.

Raising back up, Sajin turned his attention back to the other woman and considered her words carefully. She was someone who evidently did not shy away from conflict, and though he was still loathe to seek such a thing out Sajin was grateful there was a person like her in opposition to the nobles. "The good of the people is the very reason I have come here, Lady Koizumi. It is on their behalf that anger was stirred within me, enough to seek out Erika Masamune myself. And it is on their behalf I do this..."

Without warning Sajin fell to his knees while leaning forward, prostrating himself before the head of the Koizumi just as he had told Lyza he would. "Lady Koizumi, it shames me but I have come here to beg for your aid! You offer to house me, but it is for others I seek your help. I have made promises, ones I cannot hope to keep without the support your house can provide. We need funding for food, water, housing, and employment for Shinigami and their Rukongai families. I do not wish to become enslaved to financial debt as the Gotei once was, but the life debt I owe to the Gotei and Rukongai is greater than any other I could take on."

HEART OF THE SOUL KING | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum