Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue0/0Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Empty Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo)

Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:55 am
Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

She has called him. News of his return had spread like wild fire. Why, she wondered, is his name circulating now? Maybe it's the return of that demeanor that invaded Hueco Mundo and put the Espada on a cross that has scented the air with whispers and rumors. Nonetheless, she will hear of his spoils. She worries for him and the people around him, whether foe their safety or to satisfy her caution.

Either way, she called for his sole presence within the ruins of Los Noches. She felt it important for them to talk here. Why, it's only fitting that the man dead set on destroying everything in his way understand the lasting effects his actions have. The Vandenreich will never be the same. The Gotei United will never be the same. Hueco Mundo has never been the same. She wonders what is next for such an influential man, her curious mind dreadful like that of a mother sparrow.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Empty Re: Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo)

Sat Oct 19, 2024 2:44 pm
Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) 5LaeAub
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

His arm had been restored, but the same could not necessarily be said of the ambition he had felt building. Ichigo's willingness to make such a decision as invading Soul Society was something he didn't quite know if he could replicate now; despite everything, he was shaken to his core. The call for him to meet his friend in Las Noches was welcome, to be certain, but he doubted that he could have turned it down even if he wanted to right now.

"I didn't expect to come here again."

That was as much a greeting as anything else. Ichigo's voice was quiet, low, closer to when they had first met here in Hueco Mundo than to the man who had grown into his role as an impromptu leader. He might have wished to talk about what happened, but it was hard to think of where he ought to start.

"I almost died. We got what we went for, at least."

END POST | A HERO OF OUR TIME
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue0/0Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:05 pm

"Good. Then you'll do better next time," Tier started, her tone strangely harsh. "...Or are there no more next times?"

Her emerald eyes lacked sympathy, hardened minerals digging into the man who stood before her. She can sense something off about him. His voice lacked what she gave him. If he now hosts regrets for his decision, she should simply cut him down where he stands. It is too late for going back in time. He has doomed his friend's future. He has doomed his own future.

"Talk, Ichigo. What happened, from the beginning?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Raw Heart (Tier/Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:06 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"Of course there will be. We don't have every ring yet."

His voice was lacking force, certainly, but he had not changed in his aims. He had not changed, if nothing else, in his desire to collect the rings. For what? That was a different question now, unfortunately. He had to wonder whether or not he could still say he wanted to follow that particular ambition to its end.

"I fought Komamura, and that was physically taxing. Most people still wouldn't have been an issue, but after that was one of the Vizards that taught me a hundred years ago. Rose."

It wasn't as if either of those men had been his closest friends, but they had still been people he fought alongside, people he'd once protected. Even that, however, wasn't why he was shaken. It wasn't why he felt doubt gripping his chest.

"His bankai was too much. There wasn't a way for me to fight back. I heard voices. Aizen, my friends. They weren't real, I know that. But..."

His hand clenched tighter as he remembered the last voice he'd heard. The one that had sent him into the deepest pits of despair.

"I heard my mother's voice. What would she want me to use these rings for, I wonder."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:20 pm

Her eyes softened, just a bit. She could not let weakness grip her heart, not right now.

...But the word mother left her grasping for something she could not see, hear, or feel. Something deep inside her churned at the man before her, as if he were something she had lost a long time ago. A mother and her child...

She wondered what exactly Ichigo's mother was to him. If seeing her had reduced him to this extent of self-reflection...

"That is something you already know, isn't it, Ichigo. Maybe she would disagree with your actions, but who you are now isn't that much different from who you were then, at your core. Rushing head long into danger for your friends is what you've always done, and I assume that is what she has always done as well."

She took a step back, turning her body to the side as she gazed out around her.

"This is a result of what she raised you to be, isn't it, this empty palace?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 2:34 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Ichigo's gaze moved toward the ruins as Tier's did, taking in the sight more fully. It was true, what she'd said. This destruction was because of him. It was because he'd been willing to fight for his friends, because he'd refused to allow Orihime to be taken away from him.

"She was a good person. She tried to protect me until the end. I couldn't protect her, but I wanted to at least protect everyone else."

He still wanted that. To protect the people left in his life, to give them a life that had been taken away. It wasn't as if Ichigo was under any illusions that it would be costly. If he died, would Orihime be at peace? Could he be at peace without her?

He couldn't abandon this path. That, in itself, wouldn't be the right thing. He could only wonder what he was supposed to do at the end of that road.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum