Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Left_bar_bleue0/0Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Empty Drowning Together (Tier/Santa)

Today at 5:04 am
Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

Which is bigger: the ocean or Hueco Mundo?

Tier pondered, for a while, all on her lonesome on the twisted world's surface. Sand, for as long as the eyes could see, made her thoughts roam towards the horizon. They call these sands infinite, but is that because no one has drawn it?

She soon dropped down into the forest, Hollow around her, meandering. They respected her presence, some even greeting her, but talks between them and her are never long. They are simply thankful that she created this space for them, a zone free of danger. Ironic considering what she had created in turn, but he's off doing his own thing, keeping his word.

This community of hers thrives though, if only because she demands no aggression among denizens. It is not estranged for one to leave for weeks on end and return wholly different. Obviously, the Hollow had hunted outside her realm, but she could not stop the hunger that is as infinite as the sands they walk. She can only promise safe passage. Maybe one day...

Wishful thinking...

For now, she busies her body as her mind lingers here and there with directionless wandering. There are little surprises here, but they do exist. She doubts any will make itself known to her though, even as she leaves her territory and vanishes between the white trees of the Menos' domain.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Left_bar_bleue0/0Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Empty Re: Drowning Together (Tier/Santa)

Today at 5:43 am
Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Wye3c3xz2x4

Santa's presence would be felt as she emerged into the sanctuary.With how her soul worked, that had always been the case. But for the first time entering the sanctuary, the meek, adoring soul that was Santa's had .... some weight to it. She of course promptly went around and started to greet the denizens! Warm smiles, waves and hellos, a few of them even received a hug from the woman as she made her way around and inspected the place. How long had it been since they had garnered this little spot? The construction itself had been an interesting task. Forging the Sanctuary from her own soul had certainly put her to the test when it came to keeping herself fueled. But well... in Hueco Mundo there was never a shortage of troublemakers to keep her soul more than fueled. As such, the place had been growing steadily. She'd even made a few scattered little sheds and buildings scattered around hueco mundo, testing out some designs and layering to see about making better structures. But also, spreading her awareness.

After all, these structures were a part of her, and though it wasn't quite the same as other forms of her garden, it did afford her some distant awareness. Which is exactly how she keyed in so quickly to Tier's presence.

There was, of course, no surprising Tier. Even if she WERE surpressing her spiritual energy. But all the same, Santa closed in on the woman in short order, and with that warm blazing smile of hers she'd always had, promptly opened her arms and attempted to reel the woman into a hug.

"Hello Tier!" Joy bleeding from her voice. Certainly she seemed to have returned rather quickly to these overenthused greetings once they smoothed things over.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 2:47 pm
Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

Even when lost in thought, Tier would never allow herself to be caught off guard. A familiar spiritual pressure appearing would alert her enough to stay wary, but she doubts she'll need to act against this individual.

Interestingly though, there seemed something a little off, but Tier only focused on the fact that the presence is closing in on her, and in due time, her emerald eyes saw a tuft of blonde hair.

"Hello Sa-"

Hmm! What a surprise. When was the last time Tier was hugged? She did not mind, obviously, but she could not say she expected this from Santa.

"Again, hello, Santa. You appear in high spirits. "

A blatant oberservation, Tier suffered through their high difference, feeling only satisfaction that her friend is well. Not a physical person, Tier participated the way she always had: riding the good vibes wrapped around her until expiration. She's never returned a hug, has she?

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 5:10 pm
Drowning Together (Tier/Santa) Wye3c3xz2x4

Santa let out a happy little giggle as she felt Tier tense only slightly as they were lifted off the ground, a sigh escaping her. Ahhh, it felt nice to hug her again! Ugh, it had been way too long, frankly the last time was ...well, a while. But thankfully. Tier seemed compliant, and after a few moments, she set Tier back down, but maintained the hug itself, smiling from ear to ear as she looked down to the ex espada.

"I Am! I've been really happy with the colony! The hollows there are nice to talk to. And I've been making a lot of headway on earth too. I even got an interview with one of their ... uh..internet...people news... things!" She noted with a bright smile puffing her chest out a bit proudly before giving a sly smirk.

"I've also been thinking. We have this haven for hollows here in hueco mundo. But there's also a lot of hollows like me, that have been looking for a place on earth to settle. Soooo, I was thinking. Maybe we could set up a sister Colony on earth or something? I don't have it all quite worked out yet. But Its an idea in progress!" She chimed, smiling from ear to ear before pausing as she tilted her head a bit.

"What about you? I haven't really sensed you on earth a lot. Have you been doing stuff in Hueco Mundo?" She ventured as she took a step back so that she was no longer smothering the woman.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum