Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ranma's Kidō Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0Ranma's Kidō Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ranma's Kidō Upgrade Empty Ranma's Kidō Upgrade

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:21 am
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Ranma Gekiretsu
» Character Application: Link

» Upgrade Details:

Spirit Class: 7 > 6
Kidō: Adept > Advanced

I. Supporting Material

» Summary:
Despite his more-than-humble beginnings as a Shinigami – both possessing a Shikai and an aptitude in Bakudō – Ranma’s reckless antics and misfortune has held him back from trying to experiment with Kidō even further, in fear that he’d inevitably hurt himself or worse. However, his life has been at risk multiple times – whether when going against clear enemies or bloodthirsty 4th Division maniacs – and many of those times, he bailed himself out thanks to Kidō, further growing his desire to master it and get over his inner fears overtime. He’s even begun to show signs of manipulating Hadō spells in a fashion that resembles Saisenko a couple times.

After the fight against Kizuna, I believe Ranma has fully gotten over the hurdle with being afraid of higher-leveled spells, and his desire to get creative and mess with them is increasing. That, plus his efforts in Chantless Incantations, makes me believe he’s advanced further in his Kidō skills.

» Threads:
[1] Prelude Of Showdown - vs Shura, using Tsuzuri Raiden to electrify his own Zanpakutō (foreshadowing Saisenko??? :D)
[2] Tough Boy, Eh? - Drive to master all the Zankensoki starts here
[3] Letting Off Some Steam - vs Armina, not much Kidō here, but even with aid, Ranma got roughed up pretty badly against a much more powerful Shinigami
[4] This Is True Kidō! - Morikawa-sensei introducing a brand-new Bakudō spell to him
[5] Monochromia Descends [Act IV] - vs big, fucking eyeball Hollow
[6] Demonic Language - further practice of Chantless Incantations and alteration of Kidō spells with Hinamori-sensei
[7] Promotion? - eager to show how good he is with Kidō to Vice-Captain Matsumoto
[8] Lovers' Quarrel, But More Wholesome - showing off Kidō to his girlfriend, and learning a few tricks from her too (such as Dankū, which will help him later)
[9] Settling The Score - vs Armina (rematch)
[9] In My Dream - brave, chantless usage of higher-level Kidō spells such as Dankū (thx Erica) and Raikōhō to aid Komugi as much as possible against Kizuna. He even alters Raikōhō to warp around his Zanpakutō at the very end (another foreshadowing of Saisenko??? :D)

I. Additional Information

END OF UPGRADE
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ranma's Kidō Upgrade Left_bar_bleue1570/100Ranma's Kidō Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Ranma's Kidō Upgrade Empty Re: Ranma's Kidō Upgrade

Today at 4:09 pm
[mod]Approved. Have fun!![/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum