Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma]

Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:42 am
A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Yeah… it wasn’t always a dance on roses, as much as Ranma wished it was. His ideal Gotei United would be just that – them upholding the balance of the world as if it was a damn part-time job, all chill and under control-

Yeah, too optimistic, too ideal, and too naïve. But it’d be awesome to have more time to fool around with Erica…

“Really? Ehhhhhhhhhh? Really? I've got to be more aware of myself…” Ranma cackled, reminded of too many instances of wtf-ism, reckless behavior, instant applications of consequence, and mental scars from having to deal with the likes of Shura, Armina, his desperate attempt at impressing Ranny, and the constant feeling of oh boy, I sure am far behind that might’ve been very misguided. Maybe all he needed… all along… was a bit more confi-

Yeah… wasn’t that what Yuuto meant, too? His bad feelings were normal, but he still had plenty to be proud of. Even now, after suffering sound defeat (the Arrancar survived and fled, thus a truly despicable defeat on their end), Ranma couldn’t waste time moping over his shortcomings. Every time he looked at Erica’s face, courage bubbled up inside of him.

“Hope you helped her mum out too, Snuggles,” Ranma joked, stroking the feline’s head gently. Snuggles really was just like a son to the two Shinigami…

“I’m gonna go ask Hinamori-sensei again,” he decided with certainty in his tone, “There’s actually something I have in mind that I’d like to know more about… and, uh…”

Now, how was he going to bring this topic up to Erica? “… I-I mean… kinda bad timing right now, but… urgh, never mind. My brain’s still recovering – I think I just need a nap right now, is all…”

He was thinking about good things. Very good things… like marriage. He didn’t just want to call Erica his girlfriend – he wanted to call her his spouse. His wife. His partner. He wanted to make a family with her. He wanted to make her mum a grandmother. He wanted to… to… give Snuggles a little brother or sister. Or something. Stuff. Good stuff. Pleasant, heartwarming stuff ran through his mind as he slowly closed his eyes.

“Sometimes, I feel I’m a bit too much… owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-“

Snuggles was nibbling his face a bit too hard there, almost as if mistaking it for a pancake.

POST | A NEW PATH

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma]

Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:33 pm
A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

“All you need to do right now is lay back and relax.” The healer replied with another bright smile, doing her best to keep his spirits lifted as she went about her work. She didn’t think his wounds were beyond her skills and sooner rather than later, the effects of her work would become apparent. Erica was certainly thankful that all her recent training was coming in handy now, as she’d probably healed more people in the last hour or so then she’d ever had. “Soon enough, you’ll be back on your feet but for the time being, just focus on healing.”

As he spoke about maybe getting further training, Erica would nod. “I think it would be wise to keep going with your training and she’ll probably be able to help you more than me at this point. You’ve got the skills to go far in Kido, Ranma, as long as you keep practising and developing your own style. After what you’ve gone through today, I imagine that you already have some ideas.”

She raised a confused eyebrow as he ummed and arred a bit, seeming to struggle to get his words out but handled it well, smiling as he eventually found a point to make, moving Snuggles to the side a touch as he got a little too close. “You just beat to the sound of your own drum, that’s all and there’s nothing wrong with that and more than that, you’re the man I love. Never forget that.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:43 pm
A Weak Foundation... [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Man, he already felt like fighting again… all for that gorgeous smile to stay on Erica’s face. Although, would she keep that smile if he wasn’t here anymore? If he went out again, uncertain of whether he’d return or not…?

No… such thoughts made his heart shiver. He closed his eyes, seeing his fears ahead of him – bad, bad, bad scenarios, but very possible events unfolding if things went a bit further down south. Things that frightened him… his heart shook even harder. Fear, fear, fear, why did Yuuto have to be so on point back then?

He really was afraid… guarding his heart with his enigma, but he was cowering. Constantly thinking… what way would allow him to come out of this dark pit happy and content? With Erica by his side, and his friends in safe hands? With all of Gotei intact and enduring to be better another day…?

All such things that one’s two hands couldn’t achieve alone. And yet, he was afraid.

“Erica…” Ranma asked, feeling so fresh and brave that he rose up with a straight back, cupping her hands once more. Those warm, delicate hands that took away his pains with dedication… these hands meant more to him than the entirety of Gotei and everything else. There was no doubt nor fear in his heart when it echoed in his chest. “You’re the woman I love. Honestly, I feel like I can tell you anything… and I really should.”

Don’t be too wordy now, Ranma. “…”

… Ranma… d-don’t you have anything to say? Are you too tired? Is it heavy in your chest? Hello?

“Captain Hisakawa told me… I’m on my way to achieve Bankai. Thanks to you, I think I finally know what held me back for so long. I think I finally know why Hōkamaru’s been the way he’s been, why his power works this way…”

If he were honest with himself… he didn’t want to just work himself to the bone, just to be thrown into hell with everything around him going wrong, dancing on molten rocks like dancing on eggs. He wanted things to go right, but the future always looked so chaotic – that was what scared him the most. So Hōkamaru… always gave him extra time to prepare himself and his strikes. Just a bit of extra time, but enough to circumvent his doom.

If he could take a breath and move forward without relying on Hōkamaru’s clutches, would something change? Who knew…?

“You’re probably busy. I already feel like I’m in heaven, no need to spoil me… ah, fuck it, stay with me a bit more…” he mumbled as slumber slowly took over him…

END POST | A NEW PATH

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum