Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SophiaSeed
SophiaSeed
Starter Member

A New Challenger/Friend Appears: Sophia Seed Enters the Arena Empty A New Challenger/Friend Appears: Sophia Seed Enters the Arena

Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:05 pm
Good afternoon/morning/evening/which-ever,

I've been enjoying the Bleach Anime coming back and finally finishing after so many years; been a fan of Bleach for a while as it felt like the more adult of the Big 3 back in the 2000s. I was big into a Naruto RP back in my teens, so hopefully as an adult, I'll be a bit better at creating characters and have a longer term plan for them.

As far as my character, I've been thinking of doing a healing Shinigami, but someone who also focuses on buffing and debuffing other characters around her. So far, I'm leaning a lot on the phrase:

"You're with me or you're against me...."

Basically, anyone who she likes or is in her favor, can be healed or buffed in battle, making her ideal to bring with you against stronger enemies. But if she doesn't like you or you're going against her, she can debuff that person as well. I figure because of the way your skill system works, potentially lowering or buffing a skill by one status would be a good way of showing her ability to improve on the battlefield.

To apply those buffs, she throws boomerang/Chakrams. Basically Chakrams are disc-shaped weapons, but she'll have weird ones that are slightly more techno/futuristic looking that she can throw around. So if you get her by one of her flying discs, you get buffed, healed, or debuffed.

Her Bankai would probably do the same, buffing and aiding a larger area around her, so a true support power set.

Outside of her Zapanktou, she'll focus on Kido mostly, perhaps a bit of Zanjutsu to ensure she can keep up in a fight.

As far as her personality and history, I'm thinking of making her easily persuadable, but very judgmental at the same time. Like, she might hate you one minute, feed her a cookie, and she'll be in love with you. Thus, having her temperament change frequently could be fun and hindering for her as well, since she might really want to heal/aid a person, but her and her Zanpaktou will still be offended by something they did months ago perhaps. So easily swayed. But she'll be a good person at heart, wanting to help others because she figured that no one ever helped her. Though, could that mean she has a Savior Complex too? Not sure, but I like to lean on my characters having more flaws than beneficial traits, because failure is a lot more interesting than success.

She'll be short too, I'm thinking just barely 5 feet tall, or of similar size, so people will probably want to treat her like a child when she's an adult. I think I'll ask to have her in the 3rd Division, trying to tinker with her Zanpaktou to make it more helpful to others, or maybe she is interested in improving some kind of existing technology or healing. I was looking at the others, and if the roster is accurate, the 3rd division seems low on population, but if someone wants to grab my gremlin of a character, you're welcome to make an argument for her. Gremlin might be her nickname, which I think is funny, but my character obviously won't.

That's the idea I have thus far, if someone wants to workshop it with me, or tell me I'm going down the WRONG direction, please let me know too. I'd hate to be working on something for the next few weeks and then realize it's not useful at all.....

It will be a pleasure to meet most of you, and hopefully we'll be able to roleplay together as well!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum