Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kiwis [Ranma, Yuuto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiwis [Ranma, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kiwis [Ranma, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiwis [Ranma, Yuuto]

Today at 12:36 pm
Kiwis [Ranma, Yuuto] - Page 2 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Ranma wouldn’t exactly say he was scared from what Yuuto said… okay, he was, but he wouldn’t admit it. There were many things Ranma wouldn’t admit – such as his achievements. You’d think someone as careless as him would just flaunt his Shikai around left and right as a deterrent to do anything else, ‘cause he’d already gotten this far, so he might as well take the rest of the day off – but quite the opposite, ever since Ranma got his Shikai, it’d been nothing but chaos and obstacle after obstacle, broken fingers and bloody noses. It didn’t feel like an achievement at first, for a long, crude, unfiltered game of hide-and-seek in Hōkamaru’s Inner World just drained so much out of him, that when he came out, he didn’t even register [“Oh… I got Shikai now. Awesome!”] It was just a dead face being resuscitated back to life, figuratively, ‘cause he was so tired that he felt like his brain cracked.

… But to have a Captain acknowledge him was flattering. And these troubling feelings, this frustration, this worry and paranoia… it was normal. And if it was normal, then he was going the right way. He just needed to be more upfront with himself, and things would start showing themselves more and more to him.

“Huh… it doesn’t sound so bad anymore. I mean, hey, you’ve obtained Bankai like forever ago. Does it feel… any different from when you only had Shikai? Does it tingle or something?” A few funny questions, sure. He hadn't actually seen Captain Hisakawa in action, which kind of spoke volumes about his skills in secrecy, funny enough. “Y'know, maybe my skills could serve the 5th pretty well. I think I could fit a nice niche here… nah, Ranny is too fun to stay away from.”

I mean, he often wore bandages over his mouth. He was already filling the ninja stereotype pretty well.

POST | KIWIS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum