Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShadowZero
ShadowZero
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ShadowZero's Thread Requests Left_bar_bleue0/0ShadowZero's Thread Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ShadowZero's Thread Requests Empty ShadowZero's Thread Requests

Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:48 pm
Hi there. I am new here and am looking for people for Diana to thread with so that I can get her going.

Diana's character revolves around her identity as a novice Quincy and her quest to improve her Quincy abilities. She is also searching for the Vandenreich but has no idea where to start looking because she spent a good chunk of her life isolated in the woods of Georgia and only knows that she is a Quincy. Since her family was a Quincy family from America with no special accomplishments or distinguished lineage she is ignorant of the race's overall history and the fact that they have a city they call home. Therefore Diana is looking to connect with other Quincy regardless of their lineage or country of origin.

I am not averse to having Diana meet people of other races, even Arrancars (provided that the latter do not purposely antagonize her or start a fight without provocation). However, Diana dislikes demons (because remnants of Shadow Fall killed her parents and ruined her childhood home) and Hollows, so those characters should be wary of crossing paths with her. It will take a fair bit of diplomacy on both sides to avoid a fight breaking out.

Speaking of fighting, I am also looking for an enemy or two to make Diana accelerate her search for the Vandenreich. Details can be discussed in depth, but the basic idea is that she encounters an enemy far beyond her ability to meaningfully fight and she is left hurt/humiliated/both. That compels her to seek further Quincy training. Rematches might even be in the cards once Diana feels that she stands a realistic chance of holding her ground... again, details can be discussed.

If anyone is interested, I can be reached either via Discord or in this thread. I have no particular preference.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum