Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta]

Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:49 am
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 W7w6c3236ky

Hm.

She went quiet for a moment as she considered Amaranta's answer. And the general.... lack of a reaction. Truth be told, she was a bit surprised. Nothing? No surprise? She felt a little crestfallen as her move seemed to garner her nothing, and promptly that playful smile of hers faded as she let her hands fall to her sides and she sighed. Even more annoying, the woman promptly turned things on her again. "If you don't want me to meet him then whatever." She noted quietly, irritation clear in her voice as she looked off to the side and started pacing around the kitchen a little.

"There's no reason for it. I just thought it'd be fun. But if you're questioning why, then I can just go somewhere else on my own." Clearly pouting as she folded her arms. Tch, why was Amaranta so damn dense? "I just wanna get out there. Now that my schedule isn't gonna be so damn .... clamped to my job, I wanna fuckin... do something. " In truth, she was looking for something. Something that frankly, she doubted Amaranta would understand. She wanted to find some way to channel her .....craving for violence. Something frankly she doubted Amaranta would even fully understand. A woman who was all about violence for the sake of it.

She felt... embarassed even thinking about talking to the feline about it. A reminder of her own conversation with the woman about her feelings about what she was. About .... feeling like she belonged. Amaranta was, simply, not the type of woman to offer any solace. Same that Kanako wasn't. So who the fuck was she supposed to talk about this stuff with?

Sigh.

"IF you don't want me nosing about your playtimes just say so." She murmured, frustration clear in her voice.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta]

Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:31 pm
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Hahaha! What're you gettin' your panties in a bunch for, all of a sudden? Did I say no? Sheesh. Jumping to conclusions is so unlike you~"

The bronze woman's voice boomed with laughter. Since she backed down so easily, it was clear who the true victor was here in their current exchange. Of course, Amaranta discerned the unmistakable frustration in her voice and wondered if her question truly hurt her. She was never one to reflect on her own emotions, but she wondered about this woman standing before her. When they spoke the last time, she expressed how isolated she felt, as if she was unsure where she belonged, and if anyone would ever truly love her as she was.

Naturally, Amaranta replied as she always did, but she wholeheartedly knew her answers didn't suffice. Khaana had lived in this realm far longer than she had, adapting to so many things she struggled to understand herself. For a woman who would never admit she was ill-equipped for any situation, she was decidedly out of her element here.

Turning her gaze back to her pan, she realized her first intention in calling this here in the first place. Exhaling softly, she approached Khaana from behind, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist as she leaned against her shoulder, as though akin to a feline who had upset their master. What a peculiar woman, but she supposed that's what interested her so much about her. A petite - sometimes enormous - collection of hollowlike mystery.

"Honestly? Hanging out and seeing your reactions to the people I meet would be amusing. Exploring the world and hearing you chew me out outside the penthouse would be fun. Don't worry about all the complicated stuff. Go out there and have fun with me if ya want. Know what I want right now, though? For you to put the cereal away and eat what I'm preparing. Called you in here to share a meal and see whatcha think of my whole attempt at this."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:55 pm
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 W7w6c3236ky

"Shut your face." She promptly barbed, folding her arms across her chest as she took a seat at the table, closing her good eye as she then realized she'd put the milk away and so she couldn't just go eating her cereal, unless she wanted to eat it out of the box like a weirdo. so she got back up and just....stretched her arms. Pretending that she hadn't just forgotten something.

She was about to circle around, figure out some way to wind up back at the fridge when Amaranta caught her a bit by surprise. A little yelp escaping her as she felt the woman's arms slipping around her waist and she was suddenly pulled back against the woman, the gentle press of them against her back, and the soft dip of a chin resting against her shoulder caused a slight tension in Khaana's frame before she slowly untensed.

A begrudging frown as she valiantly attempted to maintain her pout, without as much success as she would have liked. She sighhhed and let her arms dangle at her sides with amaranta practically picking her up due to the height difference. A concession it seemed, that Amaranta did perhaps want to show her around. Well that was good. And of course, in a strangely untsundere manner, Amaranta suddenly became quite direct, and informed her of the desire to have Khaana try out her food.

Khaana puffed her cheeks slightly. But ultimately just dangled there. UGh, she really HAD just gotten used to being picked up all the time. Between Amaranta and Kanako, it had become a very regular part of her life, and she just didn't care enough to do anything about it. Yes, that, she definitely didn't like, LIKE being picked up or anything. This was just easier than making a big deal about it.

"Those things seem pretty cool. Yea that works. We can eat your food, then we'll go see your boyfriend."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:38 pm

"Good."

Grinning from ear to ear, she nudged her chin against the woman's shoulder as slowly unwided her firm hold, though not before carrying her off to her seat. When she released her entirely, she turned her head back to her pan.

God, Vanyel showed her a helpful technique by telling her to keep a pan on low heat whenever she was distracted. Otherwise, she might have burned her collection of meat and vegetables minutes ago. Satisfied that her meal was simmering at an ideal pace, she devoted herself to offering her undivided focus this time.

As she did so, continuously tossing the meat and vegetables until both sides were properly cooked through, she turned her focus toward a rice maker in the house. Rinsing the necessary amount, enough for three - if an overgrown dinosaur entered - poured the required amount of water as instructed, and closed the lid. Turning back to her with a grin, Amaranta leaned against the counter.

"Beyond meeting my significant other, where else would ya like to go? Mapped out any places of interest that stand out to ya? Kinda intrigued to see where ya go from here now that you won't be streaming in front of thousands of viewers anymore soon."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:50 pm
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 My8xc8g6ql4

Khaana snorted softly as she felt that little squeeze before she was carried over and set into her chair, brushing herself off a bit and smoothing her hair back before yawning quietly and leaning back in her seat. Slouching back a little as she watched Amaranta cook. It was ... interesting to say the least seeing the woman so involved in something that wasn't combat. Hm. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment. She really was growing wasn't she? Sure, Amaranta had not been moving much in terms of strength. And that wasn't really a surprise, its not like she'd ever known loss or struggle so far as she knew. With how batshit insanely strong she was, how could she? Every fight felt like she was dashing herself against a mountain. But if nothing else... at the very least that mountain... didn't...SEEM to be moving?

Its not like she actually knew. Shed only briefly seen Amaranta put in effort, but was .. that even her going her hardest? She wasn't sure. But all the same, if nothing else Amaranta had never pulled anything new on her. But on the other hand, the lioness WAS growing, as a person. She'd grown more kind, more ....invested. She was around the penthouse more often. And lo and behold, she'd picked up cooking of all things.

She couldn't help but smile a little to herself as she watched the woman. Proud of them, and perhaps a bit envious.

To be so carefree as a Lion.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:09 am

Receiving no immediate response, the sun-kissed arrancar assumed Khaana was daydreaming. Most of her focus was currently devoted to ensuring that her meal came together nicely

The presentation might not be five-star material, but none of that mattered so as long as it tasted good. At the end of the day, he had imparted that vital lesson to her above all else. Moving toward the fridge, she grabbed two cold beverages, setting one before her boss, and the other at her side of the table.

Steam would billow from the rice maker as she opened the lid, scooping up a generous plateful for three people. Preparing three plates, one reserved for Kanako if she was even currently present in the household, one for herself obviously, and the final plate for Khaana. The rest of the rice was tossed in a bowl for future use.

From what she read, most enjoyed using leftover rice to make fried rice. She wasn't too familiar with that, though, but that wasn't important right now. Amaranta promptly tossed the lidded bowl of leftover rice into the fridge. The final touch was adding the star of the show - the meat and vegetables.

Portioning each plate with little fanfare, she exhaled softly as she tossed the pan into the dishwasher and pressed a button. Her creation was complete, and though she was unsure about the result - at the very least, it felt good to craft something with her own hands, to test herself in something other than combat.

"There we go. And that should do it."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:14 pm
Claws too Close [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 My8xc8g6ql4

She'd most certainly gotten stuck in her own head, but at some point, she DID catch up a bit and realize she'd been asked a question. Fuck, yea she had practically nodded off mid conversation, she reached up and rubbed her eyes a bit. Fuck she was so damn tired, she was barely able to even keep track of the conversation. Maybe food was a good idea after all. Speaking of: she watched as Amaranta put the finishing touches on the meal and presented a plate of the stuff to Khaana.

She hesitated for just a moment, wondering if she aught to be worried. But well, the smell had been wafting through the kitchen this entire time. A soft gurgle sounded to remind her of the last time she'd eaten, and just how active she'd been since she had.

Without much ceremony, she promptly began digging in. Hardly wolfing it down, but still, the food was vanishing pretty quickly as Khaana promptly engrossed herself in finishing the plate. The taste was.... it was good. Perhaps she was a little too tired to truly enjoy the intricacies of it. OR maybe her being tired and hungry made it taste better than it actually was. All the knew was that as soon as it was past her lips, she wasn't doing anything but working on devouring the rest of her plate And before she knew it, her fork scraped the bottom, scooping the last bits of the food along the edge and into her mouth before she sighed contently and blinked a bit at the almost spotless plate.

"Whew, I ... really needed that. That was.... really good Am." She murmured, rubbing her good eye a few times before looking sheepishly to her. "Sorry I ... nodded off there a bit. Uh, could you repeat the question?" She asked with a soft yawn. Promptly fighting her instincts. Yea, she was still worn out, and though she'd just eaten, it still needed to be digested and processed. Her body promptly was beginning to tell her to promptly horizontal herself, but she attempted to fight it. Her eye focused on Amaranta. But well. It wouldn't be hard to see that it wouldn't be long before she just passed out.

The two certainly had gone at it pretty hard. And alas, Amaranta had simply recovered much faster. No doubt simply because well, Khaana had to use a lot more energy just to keep up with her. As she always had.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:48 pm

"Don't worry about it. Someone looks like they're a few seconds off of fallin' asleep. Guess you're still feelin' the aftereffects of that battle, huh?"

After all, it was abundantly clear that the woman was zoned out. She had expended every iota of energy to push Amaranta to the edge for once. Exhaustion was the natural course following a battle of that nature. Shrugging her shoulders softly with a lopsided grin, she chortled quietly at her voracious approach to her meal. Somewhere in her soul, she felt that if she possessed a heart in the truest sense, it would've likely resonated with pride.

After all, she prepared this with her own two hands. Created it with her own two hands. Flashing a contented smile at the compliment, she reached over and ruffled Khaana's hair. Another thought in her head was already contemplating what she might attempt to prepare next, but hearing that her first genuine effort was "really good" certainly stroked the lioness' pride.

Compared to Khaana, Amaranta took her time with her meal, if only to observe its taste. Hm, perhaps she could ease up on the salt next time. Not a negative, just a simple observation. Apart from that, the meat was tender and the vegetables melted in her mouth pleasantly enough. In a few minutes, she finished her meal and rose from her chair, gazing down at her petite boss. Poor thing looked like she was this close to passing out. The denial in her form was adorable. Lifting the woman into her arms from the chair, she carried the woman to the couch in their living room, a boisterous chuckle booming across her lips.

"Don't worry about it, Princess. Go get some sleep. I'll go and clean the dishes."

Setting her down against the couch, Amaranta gazed down at her for a few more minutes until she returned to the kitchen, where the whole day started. She wasn't quite well-versed in dessert, but maybe... she'd have something else in store for her. Momentarily, she reflected on what led her up to this point, how someone as ruthless and vicious could find themselves engaged by the idea of impressing someone else. What her boss meant to her overall. And so, she allowed a few words to brush from her lips as she walked off.

"So this is what a genuine bond feels like, huh? Heh, I like it..."

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum