Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:03 am
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Banner-Alastor
Alastor

Has he had smoothies before? Of course he had. Who did she think she was talking to? Ah, whatever. The red head stood up off the ground and dusted his ass off from the dirt. He already looked pretty scrappy but whatever. It wasn't like he cared much how people thought of seeing a grunt walking around the soul society fresh off a patrol.

"Sure have. Sounds like it'd go down pretty good after that patrol. I could probably get one to take back to Murasaki afterwards too."

He nodded to himself and said it out loud. He didn't really care too much about saying her name like that. It was public information and was he supposed to be ashamed that he'd get a smoothie to take back to his girlfriend? Anyone that made some snippy remark about a man looking after his girl was a loser and he didn't care about what losers thought.

"Let's go then."

Nojukubi | END POST

Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTHot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADHot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:59 pm
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

That name...

There were enough people in the soul society that making an assumption on a part of someone's name might make some look silly. Hana was curious though. She stopped and looked up to this man, head tilted. "Are you talking about the Captain Commander?" she asked. When she got confirmation, she looked surprised. A few thoughts went through Hana's mind, along with questions that would go unasked.

"Huh... That is quite unexpected," Hana said as she continued walking. "From my experience, those of that rank do not care one bit about the rank and file... unless, of course, they're fucking them." This language just sounded wrong coming out of Hana's mouth. The prim and proper manner of speech just vanished, and was replaced with an essence of disgust as she let that foul language come out.

End Post
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:07 am
Alastor

"..."

What an interesting little critter she was. It caught him off-guard to have his relationship with Murasaki put in such a way. It made him scowl a little bit, frankly. Especially because she jumped past acquainted, friends even, or romantically involved. Once upon a time, maybe but he wasn't that dumb kid that just wanted a cheap fuck of any hot chick he crossed paths with.

"And what of it?"

He asked, unable to keep the tone from his voice that warned her about how she wanted to continue with that line of thought.

Nojukubi | END POST

Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTHot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADHot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Hot and Cold [Alastor, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:19 am

If Hana could do one of those comedic freeze mid-step actions, she would have. Instead, she came to a stop and turned to Alastor. The girl just stared at him, taking in that scowl of his. She wasn’t showing any sort of fear, like she thought she should consider her next words carefully, or anything of the sort. She just looked stunned. “I was… not intending to refer to you, Hana said and then sighed. “My comment was directed toward another, though this information has me curious about how many members of the Gotei are in romantic relationships with another, and whether favoritism seeps its way into all of those relationships or not.”

End Post
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:10 pm
Alastor

"Who knows."

Who cares too. He shrugged at her pondering. Alastor hated thought experiments, it was all pointless to him at the end of the day when he could accomplish more by doing things rather than just thinking about them. Hoity toity smarty pants are the ones that had the luxury - and time to be bored enough - to do it. If he had downtime he didn't want to spend it thinking about too much.

A nice nap or a good drink was all a guy like him wanted to spend his downtime on.

Nojukubi | END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:57 am

“I assume I offended you in some way? That was not my intention.”

His tone about her inquiry was obvious. In Hana’s mind, he came off annoyed. It did not surprise her, since she did not seem to get along with most people in the Gotei. Well, it was more like a coin flip these days. She was getting better with some social interactions, but was by no means good at them.

“Look, if you would prefer, you can be on your way. I would have helped with or without the bribery, so I have no real intention of holding you to it.”

End Post
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:49 pm
Alastor

Well that was a mixed feeling there. On one hand he did want to keep good on the deal but on the other hand he did just get back from patrol and wanted to spend some time with Murasaki. The trying to be a good boyfriend in him eventually won out and he nodded his head. She seemed alright for a kid but he also wasn't really a girly talk kind of guy with all the romance and shit.

"Well, thanks little lady. I might take you up on it... Here you go though, I'd feel bad not making good in some capacity. Take care now."

He pulled out some kan and handed it to her, should be enough for some sweets. After a quick bow he turned to leave. He did want a shower and a change of clothes first. A few weeks out in the scrub really did one for the body odour.

Nojukubi | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum