Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's A Will, Isn't It? [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0It's A Will, Isn't It? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's A Will, Isn't It? [Private] Empty It's A Will, Isn't It? [Private]

Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:30 pm
It's A Will, Isn't It? [Private] DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

… Armina was still out there. You know how tight it was to anger someone technically considered a colleague? At any corner, who knew if she’d confront him again?! She made it very clear last time that she had beef with him and Brok – and he wasn’t looking to get his skull fractured like last time! It was a damn miracle that Brok saved him… she aimed to fucking kill him. There was a chance he wouldn’t even be here, in front of this desk, with a pen ready…

He… promised something to Erica. They were now a couple, after all – he was a man of his word, too. Less trouble in his chaotic life, so he wouldn’t hasten his next visit to her Kaidō, but that meant he’d have to find a way to sort of… make Armina stop plotting his demise. He hadn’t met her since back then, but his paranoia and imaginations ran wild. She was an animal, and any effort to subdue her with might was futile. As pissed off as he made her before, there was just something that pestered the back of his head-

That she hadn’t shown her true strength yet. And that when she would… he’d die.

“No, no, no, no, no, no…” Ranma repeated in an attempt to calm himself down, “J-Just in case, maybe she’ll find me… yeah, she could- no, no, that psychopath would just try to- NO NO NO! Not that… not that, not that, not that- STOP ACHING, BRAIN!”

With his troubled skull in his hands, Ranma recollected himself before looking back down at the paper. It was just a note, after all – a note… he just had to make amends. Maybe, if he caught her along with some of her squad mates, then he could use the publicity as leverage to lead her into accepting his apology-

Why the fuck would she care about that? No, no, no… he had to find some way to end this feud, but couldn’t he just ignore her? Do what he’d been doing up until now? It worked wonders, he hadn’t seen her ever since- chances are, she probably even forgot about him. If he met her again, that’d just be assisted suicide…

“…”

*SLAP*

Both hands pressed onto his cheeks, flattening his face to once more attempt to gather his focus. Maybe she just had a bad day… people talk shit like that all the time- argh, you’re dead, and shit, he thought himself to a conclusion… then began writing:

Wassup, Erica…

What’s with the dots, dumbass?! He quickly erased them and added an exclamation mark – happier vibes, it wasn’t that serious… just a note of his absence:

Wassup, Erica! Had to go and…

Fuck… uh… he scratched his hair in confusion. How exactly should he explain this without making her worry?

Wassup, Erica! Remember that bit-

Fuck, his pen broke. He quickly acquired a new one before continuing:

Wassup, Erica! Remember that very angry bitch I met in the Rukongai? The one I think you healed once? It’s hard to think that she’s still angry at me, but I believe I can make amends and make her leave me and you alone. After all, we’re both in the Gotei – and I promised you, no more troubles! I remember that! Don’t worry, my hand was on my heart!

But she scares me. I don’t know if she wants to accept my apology. If I don’t make it b-

Shockingly, he grabbed the paper, squeezed it between his hands, and threw it towards the nearest shelf where it fell off the edge and landed on the floor. Thinking it was thrown away properly, he instead just walked out to fix things – he couldn’t… make Erica panic like that. That’d be cruel of him.

POST | I'LL MAKE IT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum