Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Light of Life [Klein, Safira]

Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:32 am
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Oh? Wonderful. I can set up in my workshop in Brazil then so you stay appraised of what I develop."

Hiding this project from Safira was unilaterally impossible, given how much she was already involved in it. But that was fine. Klein had no issue in working with multiple labs, and he definitely didn't mind being transparent if it meant he got some assistance he genuinely needed. He would certainly never admit it, but he couldn't handle this project on his own.

"For something this important, the last thing I'd do is rush. I like to think all my most important projects are ones that can have as much time as they need to reach perfection."

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Light of Life [Klein, Safira]

Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:20 am
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Safira-header
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"No, that won't do. There are a lot of elements at play in Brazil that have disinclined me to do the full extent of my work there. The increased presence of hollows and powerful spiritual powers will inevitably bring too much attention. Better it look squeaky clean as far as the scope of our work. You may use my facilities here though, you seem to fancy Hueco Mundo of late."

She didn't care enough to investigate him or interrogate the reason from him. Safira had her own matters to focus on and she didn't want to chase what others were doing. It's not like whatever or wherever Klein has been might warrant concern when he has just performed an act of good faith.

Safira could respond in kind.

CLIMB TO POWER | END POST

The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:13 am
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Sure, if you think that's better. I can move the few projects I've got going down there to this new space of yours to keep things clean on your end. Nothing major, just stuff I could do at my place, but that means it'll be easy to move."

It wasn't like he'd ever hidden that he was doing a few projects there, but if she wanted to keep things clean in Brazil, then it would be easy for Klein to help out with his own part in that. Maybe even other parts, if she wanted.

"Anyway, let me know what you want and where you want it. I can have it moved in no time flat."

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:23 am
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Safira-header
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"As you as you don't break anything. I have no issues."

She agreed and thought to stand up but she still had the limp vessel on her lap. She had been so entranced in the future that she had failed to observe the present, or in this case, the past. The petite arrancar nudged the Rhinemetze so that she slid to the side and laid on the seat which let her stand up.

"Anyway, final preparations are underway. You can do whatever you please with that. I have no use of it beyond it being a statement of the form I once took and all its flaws. Do something nice with it at the very least, it's already undertaken quite a burden for our benefit. Yes?"

Unless he wanted something else or wanted to watch whatever those final preparations were, she gave him the opportunity to be dismissed.

CLIMB TO POWER | END POST

The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Light of Life [Klein, Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum