Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach]

Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:48 pm
The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 2Sbxfhh

"Catherine Reed"

Well that appeal didn't work. Oh well, she wasn't great at talking to kids, or beings who seemed to think like kids. Gave it her best shot, she guessed; if the little guy was gonna be all frozen up about her, there wasn't anything more she could take from this. Sighing, she'd carefully collect her things and shrug, "Alright, If you really don't need me, or want me, i'll be on my way. No reason to overstay my welcome; I get it, I was just in your way."

There was one thing she'd drop on the ground for him; A clean notepad with a pencil stuck through the loops; she brought it just in case she ran out of space, but she was about to head back home. "Take it, leave it, don't care. Nothing funny's on it, you can sniff and poke at it all you want."

With a large hop ushered by streams of Bringer Light, she'd rise to the top of the rocks where he had been peering down not long ago, "Great connecting with you," was spoken in a disappointed tone, and if not stopped she would take her leave. So much good being honest brought you, huh?

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight

Snake
Snake
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach]

Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:56 pm
The Fuck Is That? [Catherine, Auerbach] - Page 3 DlEcWzN

IMPOSSIBILITY

Auerbach watched, waiting for her to try and do something - attack, tie him up, seal him away with some ability - but it never came. Her words were left behind with little more than a notebook, and for the minutes that followed, he waited still. His panic making the idea of a trap all the more real. Reach for it and she'd spring back in; nearly half an hour later, Auerbach stepped carefully.

Followed by another, he'd make his way across the alcove, poking at the paper with a tentative finger. A flinch back, and a slow acceptance that it was, after all, nothing but paper and metal. Rising back to height, the arrancar's breathing slowly came down, and the panic left his veins. A relief, with doubt at the edges of thought. Maybe he'd misjudged her, after all.

For now, it'd remain un thought, and Auerbach would hunker down for the day. Pulling a rock to cover the entrance, he curled up against the wall, and closed his eyes. To dream, on and on.

174 words

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum