Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna]

Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:34 pm
Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 B49zcoa26qy

Lerna chuckled softly at that and gave a nod, glancing towards Kommamura and canting her head to the side as she lightly drummed her fingers along the counter, taking a sip of her drink before giving a no of acknowledgement. "I most certainly am. And when was it that you were in the gotei? If you don't mind me asking." she chimed with a little cant of her head. A question that perhaps would surprise the man. But well, rukongai citizens tended not to be familiar with even general gotei structure, let alone a position as rare and abstract as a substitute shinigami.

"Honestly its real weird. Couple years ago I didn't know jack shit about the gotei aside from what ya see when they roll up. Didn't even know this whole...rukongai thing existed. Not like you ever really see people from soul society who aren't shinigami." She noted thoughtfully, lightly tapping her foot. "Some good food though. At least in the districts that bother with that stuff."
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna]

Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:16 am
Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 49AV09y

SAJIN KOMAMURA

Without turning to look at her, Sajin stared forward from behind the cover of his helmet and rebuffed her "I have never served in the Gotei, I've just been around long enough to have dealt with Shinigami before." He would give no indication of surprise at her accusation, remaining as stalwart as ever.

Komamura listened in silence as the woman next to him spoke of her learning about Soul Society. He could remember a time when spirits stayed in Soul Society and the living stayed on Earth, with very little travel between the two realms outside of Shinigami patrolling and dealing with Hollows. Then Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends happened, Aizen happened, and far worse would entwine the two worlds after both were gone. And now...now things were just different.

"A soul could live a thousand years and never meet someone from the living realm." he said, pointing out the other side of Lerna's experience. "How long have you been in the Gotei?"

HEART OF THE SOUL KING | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:38 pm
Stones in the Sand [Komamura, Lerna] - Page 2 B49zcoa26qy

Lerna raised a brow slightly at that. But made no comment. Huh, almost all substitute shinigami worked exclusively with Seventh division and on operations in the world of the living. Unless there were a lot more rukongai interactions than she thought. Even if he wasn't a shinigami, he was awfully close to the gotei to get THAT familiar. Hm.

She decided not to dwell on it.

"I've been in the gotei almost a year now. The Academy certainly isn't what I expected. But still, its nice to learn more about soul reapers. Truth be told. Before this, most of my interactions with them weren't exactly friendly. They were like...the spirit cops. And well, lets just say I wasn't exactly operating on the right side of the law." She chuckled and sighed, shaking her head as she let her chin rest in her hand. "I was a punk. Some people might even call me a monster. And I can't say all of them were wrong in that. But..... as it happened. Some shinigami in high places actually believed in me. Felt I had just what it took to be a good shinigami." She noted softly, her eyes hooded slightly as she looked down at her drink, and let her mind drift back to those chance encounters so long ago.

"Shinigami were the worst. And somehow, one of them managed to give me more purpose and meaning than I ever thought possible. I guess in your perspective of time, a year doesn't seem like anything at all. Maybe I'm just romanticizing stuff." She sighed with a light chuckle.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum