Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora]

Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:20 am
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Her shoulders seized a bit when touched unexpectedly, but settled down shortly after as the answer she'd been coasting for finally came. She didn't appear even remotely as shocked as the reveal of how truly abnormal this woman was uncovered.

"...So you really aren't like a typical human huh? Just like me, I guess." She'd place her hand on her chin in a brief moment of thought, "..Are you a Fullbringer?"

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora]

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:01 pm
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 W7pjcw95ab7

A brow raised slightly as she looked to Catherine. She considered the question for a moment and let a hand rest on her hip. "Well I'm sure there's a lot of philosophically-minded people who would say that I'm still perfectly human. But in a layman's sense of things, No, I'm not like any normal human. Though to say I'm similar to you would also probably not be entirely correct" She chimed, her head canting slightly to the side as she took a moment to survey the young woman. That was certainly a shift in demeanor. The girl had been rather anxious and amped up on the subject she'd asked about. But as soon as the subject had been shiftexd to Cali herself, she seemed much more calm. Poor thing.

"I'm not as different from people as one might believe though. Certainly, I've lived a long time and I have different capabilities. But I'm still here. Enjoying a festival, and a sandwich." She noted with a lopsided little smirk. "And giving advice to someone about men. So you could say I'm a bit more ordinary than a fair number of 'ordinary' humans." She took a bite of her sandwich, providing Catherine an opportunity to chime in as she enjoyed her food.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:11 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Couldn't help but let out a click of the teeth to that information, "Quite the roundabout way to claim you're ordinary, but I got you."

With this, she really locked into the conversation - she wanted to see if she could get anything about this lady, and her familiar name... She hadn't thought of it much, but it seemed like details matched up enough with what she'd caught in the stream of the wealthy.

"..So you're Caliora the glass sculptor..." She'd muse in a fleeting breath. Honestly, she felt a little burst of excitement in her chest - she'd seen her worksmanship, but she wouldn't have thought she would've run into her here... But at the same time it didn't feel like this was the first time,

"I've seen many of your works from my clients is all. Pardon my prodding."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:20 pm

She smiled just a bit wider and canted her head to the side, amused to say the least as she watched her. "Hm, I should hope so. I didn't quite recognize you at first. But I think you seem a bit familiar. It's likely we've met before." She noted with a nice wide smirk. "I won't go saying I remember every face. But well, you DO ring a bell or two." She noted after finishing off her sandwich and tossing the wrapping into the trash. Looking back to Catherine and canting her head a bit to the side.

Seemed she was catching on. "Still, knowing my name, I'm not exactly a household celebrity so far as I know. Are you a fan of glasswork? Or just artistry in general?" She ventured. Certainly she was recognized, but most often from her work. Occassionally a few would remember her from a festival or a party, but alas, her creations often inspired the more deeply ingrained memories. The question was, just what sort of work had garnered Catherine's attention? If any.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:01 am

"Catherine Reed"

They definitely met before; she hadn't even verbally brought up the idea yet her company so readily admitted to that. She swore... Was it this festival? She definitely came here with the boys before, but she used to get so wasted that she barely remembered what happened. She kicked that irksome habit, but it didn't do great for remembering people.

"I'm a wood and metalworker myself. I'd have to offer some recognition for the skill of a fellow craftsman, especially with the works i've seen, you're exceptional," Her hands were on her hips, head canted that way as her sunset locks draped her posture, "..But I think we did meet before... Ahhmm, I guess the name 'Anise' would probably be more recognizable to you."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:29 pm

Caliora raised a brow slightly at that and she smiled just a bit wider as she considered Catherine. "No need to sweat the details. Honestly it's just nice to see someone who's familiar with my work. I don't quite have the same output I had a hundred years ago. War kinda fucked all that up; so these days not too many people remember my pieces. And well, seems these days I still will need some troublemakers to disappear before I can get back to my usual groove." She tapped her chin before smiling a bit wider. She herself hadn't been to africa proper, but she had been to some of the surrounding areas to the exclusion zone to assist in handling the hollows. Something she intended to keep up on here and there. Still, looking to Catherine she raised a brow.

"How about you? You mentioned youre an artisan too. Hows your work been treatin ya?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum