Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma]

Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:37 am
Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Wait… so she wasn’t Seated. He could’ve sworn she was, what, with how responsible she was – I mean, it was still adorable with the height difference between the two, but he wouldn’t bring it up, or he’d just earn himself another knock to his skull. “Ahhh… I mean, I kinda dig the barracks – feels snuggly,” Ranma expressed his opinion, already feeling a little snuggled up against with this little chestnut having invaded his bed just to make holes in his skull.

“… Welp, I’ma go back to sleep,” Ranma suddenly declared before pulling the blanket over his form and laying back down again. It’d be a bit irresponsible to go back to sleep just because he spent all night doing dumb shit – he still had duties to attend to, and procrastinating never helped anyone. “If you want, you can give me a sweet, little goodnight smooch or read me a bedtime story… or something… *yaaaaaaaaaawn* or call Koga. He has the coolest stories to tell…”

You utter dumbfuck, get your ass out of bed-

POST | KIDŌ AT THE 8TH

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma]

Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:34 pm
Old Habits Die Hard [Beetle, Ranma] - Page 2 WfGvuk9

BEETLE "06" YUUDESHI | FRAGMENT OF GOD

Cuddly? Well, they were comfortable enough. But, even if she was content with that, part of her did want some space to herself. Plus, it'd give her the opportunity to maybe get some of the old stuff she had back at her apartment in the Living World! That was, honestly, a bigger motivator. But, then, Ranma suddenly declared he was going back to sleep. Beetle's eyes narrowed in disappointment as she sighed, before bonking him on the head, harder than she had before this time.

"Ranma, it's nine-o-clock in the morning. Get up, you're not missing roll because of your own bad decisions."

Without waiting for a response, Beetle would grab Ranma by the front of his uniform, before dragging him out of bed and leaping down to the floor, before dropping him on his butt. Beetle rubbed her eyes and yawned, stretching as she started to walk off, but she turned back and looked at the hole in the ceiling, cringing at the sight. Yeah, one of them definitely was going to have to tell the Captain about this...

END POST | MERE MOCKING A HUMAN BEING
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum