Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty Re: In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto]

Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:14 pm
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 B49zczld35y

Edelo smirked ever so slightly at the question from Liltotto and gave a shake of his head, taking a moment to drink from his water bottle before canting his head to the side. "That was taken into consideration. But no. Actually I've looked into a division change for the time being. To the Sternritter at that." He explained. "I've already spokenm to a few of my colleagues, and well. As it turns out they weren't quite as surprised as I expected. Not quite sure what to think of all that. But I'm not gonna worry too much about it. So, as it were, it's rather likely we may be seeing one another more often."

He continued to watch the waves in the distance, lapping away at the shore with nothing really to show for it. IN some ways a bit like he'd felt. He was certainly doing things. Much like the waves that shifted again and again. And truth be told, he DID feel, in SOME ways valued in his current division. But in the same way as those wave shifted back and forth, there was perhaps something missing. A sense of progress? Did he feel that the Sternritter would feel any different?

Probably not. It might even be worse. But he preferred to think that it was just a matter of some adjustment. Preferring not to imagine that perhaps, he'd joined the wrong organization.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty Re: In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto]

Wed May 01, 2024 3:12 pm
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Vo9D9cB

Liltotto Lamperd

Oh, so it wasn't a promotion. It wasn't quite that Liltotto thought him to be ill-fit for it, but moreso in that it always felt like a strange match for the young man. He seemed rather outgoing and such, not the kind she'd assume to join in with the side of the Vandenreich she felt she knew the least about, but he was doing well so her concerns were abated for the long while he'd been here now. Felt like a blink since she met him, but she supposed that was the sensation anyone her age would view the passage of time; in another several she swore the young man would be a seasoned warrior.

"Sternritter, huh? Not a bad decision; Director came back not too long ago and there's finally a lull in work. Thankfully the last few days have just been helping Albedo with community maintenance. You'd at least have a moment to catch your breath. I'd say go for it; with everything i've taught you, you're definitely cut out for it."

She threw in a wink, but it was so low energy it was less cool and more comical.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 4:22 pm

Edelo couldn't help but chuckle softly in regards to the lull. "For the time being. At least in the external. But I imagine things will get a bit more rough for the other divisions. Now that we have time, the ritters can rest, but I imagine the other divisions will be working a bit harder to try and fill in the gaps that the Africa incident produced. In the meantime, ...yes. It'll be a bit of time where I can see about acclimating and finding a place there.." He paused for a moment at that and chuckled sheepishly.

"I mean, thats certainly nice but uh, I really don't think I'm ever gonna wind up running into the Director. So...neat I guess?" He was a bit curious, but then again, he knew Liltotto was one of the special operatives in the Vandenreich. With her ...unique qualities, he supposed she probably saw important people like the director every now and then. "But who knows. I guess it's always possible I might meet them. Does she do like...personal inspections often or something? He ventured a bit curiously. He knew she was a returning director, so he was a bit curious what Liltotto's experience with her was.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 10:45 am

Liltotto Lamperd

A shrug of the shoulders would be her answer, "Just make sure all your work's sorted out and you get any talks with superiors or interviewings done. Might be a little breather for us but I dunno how damage control or logistics are going down on everyone else's end. It's all civil work to fill my time - came back home relatively unscathed this time, it's the least I could do as one of the few members who don't really need sleep. Thankfully there aren't as many holes in workflow like the last few major ops..."

Oh, he caught that comment of her's that way? She didn't quite intend to insinuate he'd have to meet her, but... "Eh, nothing to fret about. She just hasn't been around for a hot minute. Not saying you have to go out of your way to meet her or anything."

Arms crossed, she'd notch her head to the side a tad, "So is that all you wanted to talk to me about? I've got zero issue putting in a good word for you."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 9:21 pm

Edelo nodded softly and smirked. "I intend to, but I appreciate the reminder. I actually plan on speaking to Coordinator Miller about it as well." He hummed, rounding them about the corner as they headed to the West Residential district. Where his home was. Still, he paused as she corrected herself a bit and assured him he probably wouldn't have to meet her. A slight chuckle before he gave her a well meaning smile. "I won't be doing that. I think she probably has her hands full as it were without the rank and fiel causing her bother." He stated simply, a sigh escaping him as he let his shoulders sink so very slightly.

He paused, glancing over to Liltotto for a moment and considering. "Nothing really work related. I have however noticed that during my volunteer work, we've been getting a lot of people in the city lately. I think with things in africa dying down, a lot of the displaced are looking to find a home in the city..." HE murmured. A hint of concern in his voice. after all, the city still had those that had been displaced when a portion of the city had been destroyed. This would be an added strain. He imagined the Civillian sector would probably be struggling with that. Especially if it picked up. Perhaps a bit of a long tangent. And not really super related to Liltotto. But well. What things he had in his head involving her weren't things he planned on talking about.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 8:52 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

A slight chuckle was returned, her tired face giving a look of light humor and suggestion, "Have patience if you end up actually meeting her; she's not quite what you'd expect from a Director... Not in a bad way of course, just so you aren't shocked."

She walked alongside him, but noticed the position of the sun in the sky. Their talk had been going on for a warm moment, and she had other plans for the day pretty soon. It was easy for an immortal to let time slip by with hardly a thought, something that made her uneasy yet appreciative of the slow moments. Things felt bothersome if they were too fast, after all.

"They'll be okay, Edelo." She'd reach up to place a hand on his shoulder. There wasn't much certainty in her mind, but she put confidence into her tone, "It's no use worrying yourself sick over a problem bigger than you. You have the whole of the Vandenreich with you; don't feel like you're alone in it. It'll be tough now, but things'll smoothen out. We're all doing what we can to survive and help others do the same."

With a rough elbow to the side, she'd smile at him properly, "Nice talking with you again, and an early welcome to the Sternritter whenever that's sorted. I got cleaning duty to help out with."

She'd turn to make her leave, lazily waving as she vanished into the pristine white streets.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum